Found Long Lost Biological Son (i think)....

Yupp agree with others, the adoptive parents seems really nice couple :) Hopefully to hear the updates soon ;)

Yeah they are!!!!! :D And we will give you all new updates once we hear from Doug :thumb:

Hey there WW. Just had time to check in on the board after the holiday. I am very happy for you and I hope that things work out. :fingersx: I look forward to hearing how things turn out for you.

Perhaps some people are missing the point of this thread here?

I personally think it would be great if the two boys got together and had a relationship as brothers. 'Whether or not the *birthparents* are involved depends on alot of things. Have these boys led sheltered lives? Were their adoptive parents open and aboveboard about their unusual backgrounds? Are these two young men prepared to meet parents that are not exactly Leave It To Beaver? We need to be realistic!

As birth parents, I would tread softly. Many people could be hurt, shocked, mortified. 'Count and recount your priorities as to why you are doing this. There will not be any turning back!

And it seems to me that if two people obviously realize beforehand that they >could not< be fit parents, why not be sterilized? The situtation is obviously not going to change, so why bring innocents into a difficult and unusual situation??

I do not post on AD often, only when I feel that I have something to offer. Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

Warmly, Lantana

Perhaps some people are missing the point of this thread here?

I personally think it would be great if the two boys got together and had a relationship as brothers. 'Whether or not the *birthparents* are involved depends on alot of things. Have these boys led sheltered lives? Were their adoptive parents open and aboveboard about their unusual backgrounds? Are these two young men prepared to meet parents that are not exactly Leave It To Beaver? We need to be realistic!

As birth parents, I would tread softly. Many people could be hurt, shocked, mortified. 'Count and recount your priorities as to why you are doing this. There will not be any turning back!

And it seems to me that if two people obviously realize beforehand that they >could not< be fit parents, why not be sterilized? The situtation is obviously not going to change, so why bring innocents into a difficult and unusual situation??

I do not post on AD often, only when I feel that I have something to offer. Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

Warmly, Lantana

My wife was already sterilized after our second son born and thank you for your saying "Good luck" on us, Lantana :D

Updated? I hope your reunion with son goes smooth ( meeting or keep in touch).

You don't have to post if you don't want to talk about this. You can PM me if you feel like to talk to.

Updated? I hope your reunion with son goes smooth ( meeting or keep in touch).

You don't have to post if you don't want to talk about this. You can PM me if you feel like to talk to.

Thank you for bring this up and no, we haven't heard from them lately since we contacted with them... SIGH!!! But we will e-mail to them to say Happy Early Birthday to Douglas on his 22nd birthday on March 16th the day before St. Patrick's day!!! Whoooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Once we will hear from them soon and we will post here - Ok!!! :thumb:

Thank you for bring this up and no, we haven't heard from them lately since we contacted with them... SIGH!!! But we will e-mail to them to say Happy Early Birthday to Douglas on his 22nd birthday on March 16th the day before St. Patrick's day!!! Whoooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Once we will hear from them soon and we will post here - Ok!!! :thumb:

Look forward to hearing how it goes!!!! Good luck still!!!!

Keep our finger cross for you, WW. Take time.... :ty: for update your post here.

Cool, my father has the same birthday as Douglas

Back