Found Long Lost Biological Son (i think)....

I know this thread now is hot with a lot of emotion. But to everyone and NOT just Eve I hope everyone remembers WhiteWolves is honest and looking for support now and not for actions more than 20 years ago. Arguement now does not change the past, although education is useful forever.

Yes I has to agree with you on this like what I said to WhiteWolves64 that everyone made mistakes in the past. I must say that WhiteWolves are very brave to admit his mistake and accept her knowledge that what she did is not right. We have no reason to bash/insult her.

Sorry if my reply is like a lecture - I don't mean to lecture anyone because I never am pregnant, not adopted (my sister is), or give a baby away so I don't know personally all of these. I just feel bad a little for many writing in this thread. :)

No, you made a great post to tell us what you think of our posts. Remember, we all have feelings/emotion.

Edit: WhiteWolves64, should I use "she" or "he" when I refer you in my post? Please tell me which "she" or "he", you prefer me to refer you in my post in the future.

Yes I has to agree with you on this like what I said to WhiteWolves64 that everyone made mistakes in the past. I must say that WhiteWolves are very brave to admit his mistake and accept her knowledge that what she did is not right. We have no reason to bash/insult her.

Nobody in here was bashing nor lashing out on her, this is an emotional thread because babies are involved in this matter and some of us here are mothers and parents ourselves, we have that right to feel the way we want to feel.

she played right into the hands of a couple looking to adopt, she received a payment in the amount of 5,000.00 also had sold her second son for who knows how much. so we have no say to this point on?

Yes she stated that she made a mistake, I'm almost positive she regretted it, but the bottom line is how would her two sons feels of what their parents did-- only God would know. :(

Nobody in here was bashing nor lashing out on her, this is an emotional thread because babies are involved in this matter and some of us here are mothers and parents ourselves, we have that right to feel the way we want to feel.

she played right into the hands of a couple looking to adopt, she received a payment in the amount of 5,000.00 also had sold her second son for who knows how much. so we have no say to this point on?

Yes she stated that she made a mistake, I'm almost positive she regretted it, but the bottom line is how would her two sons feels of what their parents did-- only God would know. :(

I stated in my previous post to Kalin: "Remember, we all have feelings/emotion".

Yes, I have see some ADers bashed her here. I said nothing against them because I can understand how they feel. What you & others did is not a form of bash but feeling/emotion which is a normal. I know the difference.

That´s why I went away from this emotional thread for a while after read her response post to your question.

Yes, I have see some ADers bashed her here

I am sorry but I disagree, I can sense the reaction that some of them are feeling when they're reading this emotional story of two babies being sold. I can see that their feelings gets the best of them, but not on purpose.

While you may see their approach differently than I do, but I can understand their anger as a parent. :)

I happen to agree with Cheri 100%, In all honestly, this happen to be an emotional thread, I think we just tend to see things in very different way and no one here is trying to bash/insult them and once you go through things in life whether or not it may not be the right decision but sometimes it does effects the children dearly and I do know that this must be very very hard for a parent to come forward of this past experiences and sometimes people jump into parenthood without thinking of the costs and consequences and when one brings another life into this world one must understand that their entire life will be solely dedicated to the well being of that life they created...

What a mean things everyone say here about Whtiewolf. My niece spend thousands dollars to adopt two sisters from Russia (everyone want
$$$$ )and it was well worth spend. Now they get to travel all over the world if they were never adopted then they would have stayed in orphanage and living poverty for the rest of thier lives. And my brother in law adopted a baby from one couple whom used to live in car with four other kids. I remembered my brother in law paid them a place to live for few months and feed them all the time till after the baby was born. He probably spend more than what Whitewolf's biological son's adoptive parents would have paid them. Who cares if u want to judge them then u better judge everyone else every where.

Whitewolf, I am so glad u gave your biological sons a chance to have a good life alike your oldest son attend USC which it is very expensive college and I do not believe you would ever afford to send him there. He will live in good life. I think this is God's gifting for u to find a good home for him and ur other son. My dad was adopted when he was two and half years old. HIs mom gave him up because she was too poor to keep him and his younger sister. U made the decision right if u felt u and your wife can not raise them as best as u can. They have no right to say mean things to u. I am shocked by read of them to u. I am sorry to read theirs. I am digusting with them right now.

Actually our youngest son goes to USC and my oldest son goes to San Diego State University. Yeah very expensive for both of attending to college or university which we cannot afford that... that's correct that we were too poor to keep them...... Thank you for understanding Jazz!!!!

Aw I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if I did please forgive me...:hug:

That's ok, i got over with it!!!

WhiteWolves: Was the $5,000 paid for compensation for expenses like hospital or doctor bills? If so, it is not selling - just paying you for cost. And the main reason you give your son was because "we were so awkward to raise any child at our own as we were not ready for that" and not because of $5,000? If so, you gave a loving help to the childless couple and your son. I hope I am right.

yeah something like that!!! and yes you are much correct!!!

thanks and i appreicated that!!!

No, you made a great post to tell us what you think of our posts. Remember, we all have feelings/emotion.

Edit: WhiteWolves64, should I use "she" or "he" when I refer you in my post? Please tell me which "she" or "he", you prefer me to refer you in my post in the future.

That's ok you just not too sure which one that you put down "she or he"? But right now i am HE/HIM!!! NO MORE SHE/HER!!! :giggle:

same amount $5,000 as the first one....

please stop calling me SHE ok... Now i am Transgender male - thanks!

I happen to agree with Cheri 100%, In all honestly, this happen to be an emotional thread, I think we just tend to see things in very different way and no one here is trying to bash/insult them and once you go through things in life whether or not it may not be the right decision but sometimes it does effects the children dearly and I do know that this must be very very hard for a parent to come forward of this past experiences and sometimes people jump into parenthood without thinking of the costs and consequences and when one brings another life into this world one must understand that their entire life will be solely dedicated to the well being of that life they created...

yes it is emotional thread here and thanks for not bashing or insulting here!!!

Hi, Eve :): I don't know about the second pregnancy - only WhiteWolves and his partner know. But even with best technique and knowledge condoms fail 2% of the time (less risk if you use spermicide). I won't debate about why WhiteWolves was pregnant again because this is such a personal, private issue. And I don't want to talk too much about birth control at all and especially in a thread not about birth control. But even with care mistakes happen and learning doesn't always prevent these.

I know this thread now is hot with a lot of emotion. But to everyone and NOT just Eve I hope everyone remembers WhiteWolves is honest and looking for support now and not for actions more than 20 years ago. Arguement now does not change the past, although education is useful forever.

Sorry if my reply is like a lecture - I don't mean to lecture anyone because I never am pregnant, not adopted (my sister is), or give a baby away so I don't know personally all of these. I just feel bad a little for many writing in this thread. :)

I appreciated that you or others are not going to ask me about my personal private about "why i did get pregnant for second time"

I quoted Kalin´s post to give her right and remind her that we all have feeling/emotion.

Yes I can understand some ADers´ anger emotion to make negative posts because I am also mother myself, too. I think ADers should leave those thread alone for a while when they feel those thread is too much for them like what I did is leave his thread alone for a while to control my emotion.

Yes, WhiteWolves accept his knowledge that he made a honest mistake.

That's ok you just not too sure which one that you put down "she or he"? But right now i am HE/HIM!!! NO MORE SHE/HER!!! :giggle:

Okay, I will call "he", "his" or "him" when I want to refer you in my post. I just edited my last post to change from she to he. :thumb:

I completely agree with Cheri, my main concern is for the children. It may be devastating for them to find that they were SOLD. However, I am glad that they were adopted into families that WANTED them and could provide for their needs and education.

Liebling said:
Yes I can understand some ADers´ anger emotion to make negative posts because I am also mother myself, too. I think ADers should leave those thread alone for a while when they feel those thread is too much for them like what I did is leave his thread alone for a while to control my emotion.
It has nothing to do with us controlling our anger, as none of us have actually "bashed" WW. However, when someone comes online publicizing their past and expecting pity and sympathy, they should expect no pity for something they have done (even 20 years ago) that was illegal and immoral.

This is not pity or sympathic here as all i posted here that i just found our long lost biological son from myspace.... So lay off will you EVE!!!!!!!!! And this is not your posting but it's my decision to post here anytime!!!!! STOP bashing or insulting here!!!!! Eve, if you continue to bashing or insulting here and i will tell mods to lock this thread for good!!!!! :pissed:

It has nothing to do with us controlling our anger, as none of us have actually "bashed" WW. However, when someone comes online publicizing their past and expecting pity and sympathy, they should expect no pity for something they have done (even 20 years ago) that was illegal and immoral.

Yes, I know what you mean.

We don´t know the reason why WW gave his baby up for an adoption when we support his thread until Cheri questioned him and then I say nothing more and went away from this emotional thread for a while.

WW do not expect pity from us when he gave his honest answer to Cheri´s question and also admitted his mistake as well which is good enough.

Yes, I know what you mean.

We don´t know the reason why WW gave his baby up for an adoption when we support his thread until Cheri questioned him and then I say nothing more and went away from this emotional thread for a while.

WW do not expect pity from us when he gave his honest answer to Cheri´s question and also admitted his mistake as well which is good enough.

Hey Liebling... Thank you so much for your saying!! :)

In all honestly, I don't think WW was looking for any pity or sympathy, I can see it was very hard for him to come forward to this story knowing how much it would effect all of us in here....

WhiteWolves64 said:
This is not pity or sympathic here as all i posted here that i just found our long lost biological son from myspace.... So lay off will you EVE!!!!!!!!! And this is not your posting but it's my decision to post here anytime!!!!! STOP bashing or insulting here!!!!! Eve, if you continue to bashing or insulting here and i will tell mods to lock this thread for good!!!!!
Just because you do not like what I say, does not mean I have bashed or insulted you. And furthermore, I have just as much right to post my opinions here as you do.

Liebling:))) said:

Actually, we already knew what her reasoning was because WW had already posted that she had received payment for her child. Cheri just asked for clarification, because she was hoping (as we all were) that she had misread or misunderstood and that WW hadn’t actually done what she did. WW made many excuses for her behavior 20 years ago, and never actually admitted that it was a mistake until several of us became enraged by her admission.

Just because you do not like what I say, does not mean I have bashed or insulted you. And furthermore, I have just as much right to post my opinions here as you do.

Actually, we already knew what her reasoning was because WW had already posted that she had received payment for her child. Cheri just asked for clarification, because she was hoping (as we all were) that she had misread or misunderstood and that WW hadn’t actually done what she did. WW made many excuses for her behavior 20 years ago, and never actually admitted that it was a mistake until several of us became enraged by her admission.

STOP CALLING ME SHE ANYMORE!!!!!! Right now i am HE!!!!!!!! Do u uddy that??? How much more pity do you need from us???? You poor baby!!!!! I pity you fool (EVE) like Mr. T said!!!!!

You can tell WW your opinion, but making arguement with him on his own thread about him finding his own biological son, which are very personally, are not very nice.

Being honestly, your "she" which reffering to WW are giving me the confusing which you are reffering to Cheri or him. But, anyway, it is 20, TWENTY, years ago, and it's time to get over with it. I know it's not easy, but past is past, there is nothing we can do about it. I appluase him that he want to see his biological son, a sold son, he must be brave doing that. If he was me, I would be very afraid to see my sold son, I never know how my son would feel about me being transgender and having him knowing that I sold him, which I am sure that WW have been regrets and possible of traumaic depression about his son for many years.

Please keep avoid from his personally life, let him tell us about his updates. If we want to ask him question, it's his right to answer, I am sure Cheri don't expect to take the arguement with WW, I am sure Cheri just want to know by asking him question. If I were you, I would just read his post and reply nothing ratherly than taking arguement with him. You are making it seem like you are dragging him away from tell us his story about his son.

Plus, please respect him, reffer him as "he, him, his", you are discriminating against him.

A birth mother can receive money to cover expenses and not be "paid" or "sell" her child or break a law.

From Adoption.Com: State Regulation of Adoption Expenses

Approximately 45 States, American Samoa, and the Northern Mariana Islands have statutes that specify the type of birth parent expenses a prospective adoptive family is allowed to pay. The actual dollar amount is usually limited by the standard of "reasonable and customary."

The types of expenses most commonly allowed by statute include:
* Maternity-related medical and hospital costs
* Temporary living expenses of the mother during pregnancy
* Counseling fees
* Attorney and legal fees; guardian ad litem fees
* Travel costs, meals and lodging when necessary for court appearances; or accessing services
* Foster care for the child, when necessary

Approximately eight States specify expenses that the adoptive parent is not permitted to pay. Certain costs such as educational expenses, vehicles, vacations, permanent housing, or any other payment for the monetary gain of the birth parent often are excluded.

Approximately 17 States specify that payments for the birth mother’s living expenses or psychological counseling may not extend beyond a set time period, which can range from as little as 30 days to as long as 6 weeks after the child’s birth.

In a few States, the payment of expenses may not exceed a set dollar amount, unless the court grants an exception. Iowa allows postplacement counseling for 60 days but limits payment of living expenses to 30 days. New York limits payment of living expenses to 60 days prior to the child’s birth and 30 days after. Oklahoma allows payments for postplacement counseling for up to 6 months but limits other expenses to 2 months beyond placement.

In other States, the statutes do not specify the types of expenses that are not allowed but do include language indicating that any expense not expressly permitted by law or considered by the court to be unreasonable cannot be paid by the adoptive parents.

WhiteWolves probably wanted support for reuniting his son with this thread. Maybe we should only post support or not post at all or WhiteWolves should ask the thread be closed. I wanted to give information about money to birth mothers and now I won't reply again unless support.

The thread now seems painful to everyone. :(

^^^Agree with your last paragraph... That's why I avoid from posting around this thread till I finally thought WW might need some of support... :(

Back