First Snow!

D

Deaf258

In Utah..
:D:D:D
Today, it was raining on the town, but snowing on the mountains!!!
I can't wait for more snow so I can go skiing!!!! YES!!!
When you get your first snow, please POST where you are when you get your first snow this year. If you don't have snow yet or won't get any snow, please don't post a reply! Thanks!

:jaw: *packing my bags & gonna visit Hunnie & Kootchie!!* Oh my boys... MawmyFreaky's gonna visit!!

Snow already!? Whoa... we probably won't get any snow until late November or early December.

Jeez that makes me cant wait even more longer for snow... Minnesota has had a bad horrific year for snow in the past 3 to 5 years... Now I'm here in Rochester, and waiting for the big storms 6ft+ snows! Better not have its bad snow year this year or I'll be super duper pissed off!!

BTW pack the snow in a box and ship it overnight refergated over here!:D

Shibby said:
Jeez that makes me cant wait even more longer for snow... Minnesota has had a bad horrific year for snow in the past 3 to 5 years... Now I'm here in Rochester, and waiting for the big storms 6ft+ snows! Better not have its bad snow year this year or I'll be super duper pissed off!!

BTW pack the snow in a box and ship it overnight refergated over here!:D

i second that.. send snow here koochie!!
grr.. you make me unpatient for snow to come.. it'll probally be in late nov or early dec.. depend how's the weather... last year is terrible.. not very much snow.. sucks! i'm crazy about snowmobile... hurry up hope this year have alot of snow :)

I'm just entering spring here in Australia -- saw snow a couple of months back up at Mountain Lake by Marysville...very lovely and beautiful! Enjoy the snow when it arrives in Utah!! :applause:

WaterRats13 said:
I'm just entering spring here in Australia -- saw snow a couple of months back up at Mountain Lake by Marysville...very lovely and beautiful! Enjoy the snow when it arrives in Utah!! :applause:

/me dons a blonde wig and chirps,

"Really?? I didn't know that snow has not arrived here in Utah yet!!"

:lol:

Hi Folks!

Some parts of Newfoundland and Labrador tend to get snow on ground in August every year.

:shock: thats EARLY!!!!!!

*prays the snow this winter gets diverted to the folks in Minnesota as they WANT it!!!*

I cannot wait for snow only if they have deafies
gathering together with many many snowmobiles
for fun trails with lots of snow !!! I've heard or seen
good ones in Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota areas...
But, I never heard of any deafies with snowmobiles
gatherings in Utah ???? When ????

P.S. look at my signature here obviously i love these
motors including snowmobiles, waverunners and ATV !!!
I'm sick of boring bowling, boring softball, etc...

Y said:
I cannot wait for snow only if they have deafies
gathering together with many many snowmobiles
for fun trails with lots of snow !!! I've heard or seen
good ones in Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota areas...
But, I never heard of any deafies with snowmobiles
gatherings in Utah ???? When ????

P.S. look at my signature here obviously i love these
motors including snowmobiles, waverunners and ATV !!!
I'm sick of boring bowling, boring softball, etc...

Good to see ya back

Deaf258 said:
Where was this snowmobiling mentioned?!?! :confused:

I always associated snow WITH snowmobiles !! These
snowmobiles would make any snow much more fun !!

Utah's starting to get VERY strict on snowmobiling. Too many avalanches started by stupid peeps on snowmobiles and getting killed.

pics!!!!!!!!!

Here's what it looks like on the day after first snow in Utah!

1stsnow.jpg

I won't be expecting much snow this year. It's always been that way in the past. From the even-numbered years to odd-numbered years, it's heavy and long snowing. From the odd-numbered years to even-numbered years, it's light and short snowing. For instance, from 98 to 99... school was canceled cuz of 5 ft of snow at RIT. From 01 to 02, we didn't get snow until January.

yay, you showed them the view of the mountains from my apartment building. Its a beautiful place here. I can't wait until Wintertime.

yeah It already snow in Vail, Colorado !!! there is few deaf garther for snowmobing in Colorado ..

Back