First Snow!

KingCobra said:
You want to see me to turn up with a cast in my leg, foot and elbow? :shock:

Noooo.. I meant that it is a good thing.. Why?? So when you get stung by ice pellets, you get a kiss for each welt from Freaky! And if you fall on your ass, then she'll give you a good butt massage and kiss on the ass!! :booty:

:laugh2:

Guess what? My dad woke me up early morning and wanted to show me something.... it was SNOW!! Really, it had fewest inches of snow, so it can melt faster. It is cool!!

Oddball said:
Guess what? My dad woke me up early morning and wanted to show me something.... it was SNOW!! Really, it had fewest inches of snow, so it can melt faster. It is cool!!

:laugh2: hahah Oddball -- at least u pahh get the chance to see the flakes coming down from the skies even if its just a couple inches -- ENJOY!!!!!

hasnt snowed since the last snow flakes arrived here in Missouri last month (i think LOL) -- MizzDeaf thinks we might get slammed sometime in Jan/Feb and i told her not to say that cuz i dream of having ONE winter WITHOUT major snowstorms/blizzards *sigh* i hate snow :roll:

Again!! It's a year later with first snow last night!!! I am looking forward to skiing this coming winter! :D :D :D

No Snow here and Keep it over there Deaf258! :lol:

Yep, it snowed in Utah again, too early to be cold! Hope it's not a damper on hiking for the rest of the year...

Don't say snow yet! MN are still in summer weather mode... now its cloudy and will rain today...

Back