Fed Seek death sentence for Martathon Bomber

Yes capital punishment is stupid. It achieves nothing other than sending out the message that you are a vengeful people who will kill just like terrorists to achieve your aims. This will encourage further Chechen kids to bomb you.

Most developed western nations dropped the death penalty decades ago. Why is it that some Usanians remain so backward?

I can understand your logic that terrorists believe in an eye for an eye ,but the punishment fix the crime and I hope it will made homegrown terrorists think twice before committing the same kind of crime the Boston bombers did.
People can't just come to our country and bomb innocent people and think nothing will happen to him. We're not going lie down and take this. If we did we never would gotten this far as a country .

it wont make terrorist think twice
they are dedicated to die for allah
its not so much about them as it is us.

It will turn out however it turns out. In the meantime as Americans it is well worth the time spent to read up on Chechnya. They are an amazing people that have suffered enormously. It is a total tragedy that a son of that country has become a terrorist in this country. His actions have to be punished. There is no defense for what he did. We kill him for it or we hold him in prison for life they are both death in different forms.

In the meantime Chechnya deserves attention. The small countries next to Russia have a long history of being mauled by them in a big way. Chechnyan's or what the real pronunciation is were considered freedom fighters against Russian oppression not that long ago. I will not tell the story here. It is my place to be neutral. Read the real history of the country. Make your own conclusions.

So you USAnians need a blanket ban on the death penalty across all states. Bring you all in line with the more enlightened nations. Until then we will always look down on you as a nation of degenerates who execute their own people. USA cannot tell any other nation how to conduct itself until it abolishes the death penalty.
I am glad to see you enjoying speaking English freely. One helluva lot of people died so you can do so. Piss up a rope.

So you USAnians need a blanket ban on the death penalty across all states. Bring you all in line with the more enlightened nations. Until then we will always look down on you as a nation of degenerates who execute their own people. USA cannot tell any other nation how to conduct itself until it abolishes the death penalty.

You just can shut up now. Seriously. You can look down the rest the world that still has it. Europe still has capital punishment. Hello, Belarus ring a bell? Latvia barely got rid of capital punishment in 2012 for war crimes.

What to go by stereotypes of Asians? Many Europeans have a big head. Your posts are reflecting that stereotype :roll:

By the way, what the hell is a usanian? I've heard of Uranians from Uranus but that was mostly in comics and manga. :lol:

As mentioned we're not the only nation that does executions. South Korea and Japan haven't really executed many people in the past 12 years (if South Korea has executed in the past ten years or so, I don't recall). I can't say much on China or other countries in the aspects of capital punishment. Malaysia has capital punishment as well. I know people from many countries that have the death penalty and they're not looking to the US. They look to their own nations...:roll:

Several countries in the Middle East still have capital punishment.

Your arguments make you sound like an idiot.

You just can shut up now. Seriously. You can look down the rest the world that still has it. Europe still has capital punishment. Hello, Belarus ring a bell? Latvia barely got rid of capital punishment in 2012 for war crimes.

What to go by stereotypes of Asians? Many Europeans have a big head. Your posts are reflecting that stereotype :roll:

By the way, what the hell is a usanian? I've heard of Uranians from Uranus but that was mostly in comics and manga. :lol:

As mentioned we're not the only nation that does executions. South Korea and Japan haven't really executed many people in the past 12 years (if South Korea has executed in the past ten years or so, I don't recall). I can't say much on China or other countries in the aspects of capital punishment. Malaysia has capital punishment as well. I know people from many countries that have the death penalty and they're not looking to the US. They look to their own nations...:roll:

Several countries in the Middle East still have capital punishment.

Your arguments make you sound like an idiot.

Go Texan!!!! :beer:

That is good for Dzhakhar is face to death sentence. I'm support death penalty for Boston Bomber. He deserve to go rot in the hell! I don't understand why is his mom refuse return US for grand theft court. FBI wanted to interview and ask her the question. She refused go to USA because she has an outstanding warrant for failed to appear for grand theft charged. What if judge decide to arrest her in Russia and can transfer to US and book to jail and wait for court. She need to be there for his son's trial. She claimed that she want to watch on TV for her son's trial instead attend to court in USA. Dzhakhar's uncle testimony a witness of Zubeidant's 911 theory and taught sons to be attack on US soil and build the bomb. I believe she is involved and still in denial. She is so insane. And Alyssa Kilzer wrote a blog about Tsaraev's family. She had witness of Zubeidant mentioned about 911 theory. She encouraged sons to be involve with bomb. Their uncle said mother influenced them into radical extremist.

I'm not worried if he gets life sentence in prison he will not survive in prison cuz he will be dead within few weeks after getting there.. otherwise if he's convicted and got death penalty he probably will not live that long either but trial takes forever.. so will have to wait and see... but I know it's tragic that he killed few people and I think there should be a new way of killing him just blow him away then he's gone under a second.. geez that angers me cuz I don't want see people get hurt and now at a martathon? that sucks the worst what next? car wash or gas station? geez. more people are clever but sick and stupid to kill people like that

Call us as "Usanians"? We never heard this words and that's not official word. There is no such about "Usanians".

We are Americans, period so that's correct definition about what we are.

Americans are official name.
United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It looks like you ignored my fact - the death penalty is DECIDED by states and we have 50 states, so states make decision to have death penalty or not. The death penalty at federal level is limited to federal capital offenses only. American victims support death penalty as justice for them and I respect victim family's choice to execute murderers, terrorists whoever killed victim.

I don't care about how is similar culture between USA and Europe, so we are AMERICANS and we got unique cultures that you NEVER seen, especially Duck Dynasty and we traditionally support gun rights.

Don't being ignorant about use incorrect name to define about who are we from, so I was born in US and live in US, so I know US very well since you are not.

I agree with you. USAian is not a word. I rather to be call American myself.

with deaf penalty you get even more suicde bombers...stick him in small cageroom feed him on minimum bread and water deprive him of all human contact that far worse punishment certainly let relatives of victims have hour or so with boy

I opposed death penalty. Lifetime lease a cell room in ADMAX in Florence, Colorado. He won't be happy about it but I believe that is fair justice.

ADMAX in Florence, CO offers pretty similar to your idea. ZERO contact with other inmates, soldiery confinement 24/7 til bury. Visitor policy is extremely restrictive down there. Allows only attorney and clergy, nobody else.

with deaf penalty you get even more suicde bombers...stick him in small cageroom feed him on minimum bread and water deprive him of all human contact that far worse punishment certainly let relatives of victims have hour or so with boy

I opposed death penalty. Lifetime lease a cell room in ADMAX in Florence, Colorado. He won't be happy about it but I believe that is fair justice.

I respect your opinion. I'm support death penalty for bombers, serial killers, rapist murders. The Boston Bomber refused ask anyone for forgive what he had done along with his older brother. He rather to go hell with his older brother for their radical of religion. He have numberous of criminal charges.

Thats true punishment, one kills others need not to have contact human being, period. Murder's social life ends right there but not death.

deprive them of all sensory feelings I meant to type that

Back