Fed Seek death sentence for Martathon Bomber

The government has other options for trying him. They did the same for McVeigh. The federal death row is in Terre Haute, IN. Only place that has the ability to execute federal inmates.

I know, that is why it will take longer to finish the trial and the government will spend more money to send him to a federal death row .It's too bad we can't send the bill to the mother as she was the one that raise her sons to be terrorists.

Yes, it is one of worst prison ever in US.

So I heard. No prisoner wants to end up there. The conditions there are way tougher than the majority of federal prisons. That, and there's no possible way to escape from the facilty.

That wouldn't bother him in the least. There are some people who feel no guilt or empathy. In fact, some people enjoy the pain of others.

I heard the terrorists where very happy about the way the bombing went in Boston. I can't type what I want to say so fill in the blank --------!!

he was suicide bomber,i dont believe in death penalty but as this excuse for human wanted to die for his beliefe let him, it save tax

Its odd to expect those who murder for a religious ideal to feel remorse
thats not how it works

no that is not true, and is not why he is termed a terrorist.
it has nothing to do what so ever, with what the person feels. remorse or otherwise.

a terrorist is someone who uses violence to promote and influence a political issue toward a certain end

terrorism is a method. a terrorist is one who uses its methodology.
it is very true that one mans terrorist is another mans hero.

no that is not true, and is not why he is termed a terrorist.
it has nothing to do what so ever, with what the person feels. remorse or otherwise.

a terrorist is someone who uses violence to promote and influence a political issue toward a certain end

terrorism is a method. a terrorist is one who uses its methodology.
it is very true that one mans terrorist is another mans hero.

You told me nothing new. I knew all that .

Give it to him. I know in many find the idea of capital punishment stupid idea. However, I think it would solve some of our problems if people realized that punishment needs to fit the crime at times.

Capital punishment cases need to be considered case by case and this is one of those cases where I do not want to pay money to the government to help keep this dude alive...

Sorry to be blunt but just my opinion...

Yes capital punishment is stupid. It achieves nothing other than sending out the message that you are a vengeful people who will kill just like terrorists to achieve your aims. This will encourage further Chechen kids to bomb you.

Most developed western nations dropped the death penalty decades ago. Why is it that some Usanians remain so backward?

We are Americans, not Usanians.

USA isn't only county that have death penalty, so Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore are developed counties, but they have death penalty.

Some states abolished the death penalty.

No you are Usanians now. Those of us outside the US are taking the name Americans back to give to all the people of the Americas.

So the US has more in common with the likes of Japan and Korea then it does with Aus,Canada, UK and Europe? Get with the times. Nobody but rule obeying Asians see the death penalty as useful anymore

Call us as "Usanians"? We never heard this words and that's not official word. There is no such about "Usanians".

We are Americans, period so that's correct definition about what we are.

Americans are official name.
United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It looks like you ignored my fact - the death penalty is DECIDED by states and we have 50 states, so states make decision to have death penalty or not. The death penalty at federal level is limited to federal capital offenses only. American victims support death penalty as justice for them and I respect victim family's choice to execute murderers, terrorists whoever killed victim.

I don't care about how is similar culture between USA and Europe, so we are AMERICANS and we got unique cultures that you NEVER seen, especially Duck Dynasty and we traditionally support gun rights.

Don't being ignorant about use incorrect name to define about who are we from, so I was born in US and live in US, so I know US very well since you are not.

Call americans what you want. But its their country. Who the are hell you to dictate to them how they do things?
For someone using terms like backwards to describe them its telling how backwards you yourself are bieng.
So your country doesnt have the death penalty good.
If your looking for an atta boy then you got a big pat on the bsck from me. I'm opposed to it also. But not for the reasons you or the liberal eurpean beurgious nations are
Anyway

Yes capital punishment is stupid. It achieves nothing other than sending out the message that you are a vengeful people who will kill just like terrorists to achieve your aims. This will encourage further Chechen kids to bomb you.
Apparently you don't understand the American use of the death penalty. It's not about personal vengeance.

Did the Boston bombers say their reason for killing was because of the American death penalty? I don't think so.

There is no logic in your statement.

Most developed western nations dropped the death penalty decades ago. Why is it that some Usanians remain so backward?
So why do terrorists also attack countries that don't have the death penalty?

People who are citizens of the United States are called Americans.

No you are Usanians now. Those of us outside the US are taking the name Americans back to give to all the people of the Americas.
It's not yours to give or take.

The various peoples of the American hemisphere prefer to use the names that tie with their individual nations, not with their contents. Perhaps Europeans don't mind giving up their individual national identities but that's not the case of Brazilians, Canadians, Mexicans, Cubans, etc. If you prefer to be called a Euro that's your business but that doesn't wash on this side of the pond.

So the US has more in common with the likes of Japan and Korea then it does with Aus,Canada, UK and Europe? Get with the times. Nobody but rule obeying Asians see the death penalty as useful anymore
Are you racist or just a follower of stereotypes? "Asians" aren't one lumped together ethnicity or nation.

Each nation is sovereign, like it or lump it.

So you USAnians need a blanket ban on the death penalty across all states. Bring you all in line with the more enlightened nations. Until then we will always look down on you as a nation of degenerates who execute their own people. USA cannot tell any other nation how to conduct itself until it abolishes the death penalty.

i would agree about american deaf penalty but then they dont go around chopping hands off people or homophobic, death penalty and to my knowldge they dont send little boys out as suicide bombers or use things like the black widows...who the degnerate then

Last edited:
So you USAnians need a blanket ban on the death penalty across all states. Bring you all in line with the more enlightened nations. Until then we will always look down on you as a nation of degenerates who execute their own people. USA cannot tell any other nation how to conduct itself until it abolishes the death penalty.

In this forum, respective Europeans and British people call us as American and there is no such word - USAnians.

In mid 70s, US Supreme Court ruled death penalty as constitutional and all death penalty are reserved for capital crime offenses, especially first degree homicide, mass deaths due to terrorist attack or massacre and treason (extremely rare).

The federal government has no power to ban on death penalty in all states due to our constitution honors state rights to adopt the death penalty, and states make decision to adopt or not, so they have approved by voters who elect the politician to support death penalty. We honor the US Constitution that written by founding fathers and they fought very hard to kick British Empire out of our country.

You will change if any of your family members are murdered by cold-blooded murderers and victim's families have own pain in their feeling, so why not talk to victim's families? Most victim's families support death penalty and it is extremely difficult to cope over loss because of murder.

You have no power to dictate our country and our country is sovereign, so if you don't like our country so don't move here.

Death penalty is MOST LEAST of my priority, so I rather to focus to strengthening the gun rights, legalize the gay marriage, end the income inequality, fix our economy, reform the Wall Street and end the obstruction in congress.

In this forum, respective Europeans and British people call us as American and there is no such word - USAnians.

In mid 70s, US Supreme Court ruled death penalty as constitutional and all death penalty are reserved for capital crime offenses, especially first degree homicide, mass deaths due to terrorist attack or massacre and treason (extremely rare).

The federal government has no power to ban on death penalty in all states due to our constitution honors state rights to adopt the death penalty, and states make decision to adopt or not, so they have approved by voters who elect the politician to support death penalty. We honor the US Constitution that written by founding fathers and they fought very hard to kick British Empire out of our country.

You will change if any of your family members are murdered by cold-blooded murderers and victim's families have own pain in their feeling, so why not talk to victim's families? Most victim's families support death penalty and it is extremely difficult to cope over loss because of mu

You have no power to dictate our country and our country is sovereign, so if you don't like our country so don't move here.

Death penalty is MOST LEAST of my priority, so I rather to focus to strengthening the gun rights, legalize the gay marriage, end the income inequality, fix our economy, reform the Wall Street and end the obstruction in congress.

totaly agree....if dont like laws we live under then piss off...

i would agree about american deaf penalty but then they dont go around chopping hands off people or homophobic, death penalty and to my knowldge they dont send little boys out as suicide bombers or use things like the black widows...who the degnerate then

is that a capital D deaf penalty?

Back