Father's 4 Pit Bulls Kill His 22-Month-Old Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thought ? Maybe, he didn't know that his pitbulls COULD kill his 22 months old baby ? None of us really know. If, this never happens before, then let it be learned a lesson for him, the owner of his pitbulls.

Don´t tell me that he didn´t know his pitbulls could kill his 22 months old baby... I see no excuse for that since everyone in the world knows pitbull´s bad reputation... I would NEVER adopt dangerous breed...

Same thing with a cat that could jump in a baby's crib to smother this child to death -- will it be blamed on the parents for lettin' this child sleepin' alone in a crib ? And, yes it is very heartbreakin' for the parents to experience horrible things that could have happened. Not just pitbulls can harm the child/children - that included the cats, too.

It's impossible for any owner to know what's goin' to happen with what their dog might be. Any dog have its own mind to do crazy things at times. It's why I said it's the owner's responsibility to train or if, the owner KNEW that his dog could be an agressive

I would suggest you to create a new thread about cats.

You can´t compare cats with pitbulls here. I myself have a 4 cats. I know the difference.

, THEN put a leash on his dog to be on a safe side at all cost.

The numbers of havin' dogs doesn't matter. I have my own 4 dogs. I am a dog lover. Just like you, you have more than 2 cats as well. You are a cat lover. It's about responsibility to keep an eye on dogs at all times.

That´s why I prefer cats over dogs because it´s less work hard... My children´s interest and safe come first...

:shock: It does matter on how much number of dogs they own, I even posted what PBRC says about owning a pitbull. I guess nobody cares and a child's life gets taken away because of selfish pet owners thinks only about their own dogs instead of their children? It just sicken me. A child's life would been saved if they followed through the requirements of owning a pitbull. If you have kids living with you, think twice about owning a pitbull, I would never in my right mind would even consider owning a pitbull, my children's life is far more important to me than any agrressive breed dogs such as Pitbulls and Rotties.

[/b]

:gpost:

This update was in my local newspaper this week:

Father of boy killed by pit bulls is charged

BAMBERG--The father of a 22-month-old Bamberg boy who died after being mauled by four pit bulls has been charged with involuntary manslaughter, authorities said.
Michael Anton Young Jr., 25, was charged last week with criminal negligence and disregard for the safety of a child in connection with the November 2006 incident, according to an arrest warrant.
...Young faces up to five years in prison if convicted.

Super, Thanks Reba for update this story.... :)

Damn that poor child. No way I'd leave dogs like that alone with my kids. Let alone even have them period with my kids. Only takes a second for things like that to happen.

Damn that poor child. No way I'd leave dogs like that alone with my kids. Let alone even have them period with my kids. Only takes a second for things like that to happen.

Yep :( I wouldn't either, beside I'll never own a pitbull myself, if I ever seen a pitbull coming on my property touch one of my kids the owner is going to be one sorry owner, and the pitbull will be one sorry dog also.

I love both people and animals.

:eek3: ~ ugh, What make your out mind..

What if your pit bull dog attack your child.. Will you do ? Will stop them or let them... *thinking oh right, too late my child is dead*
Think about other people will judge you... "You have no remorse"

Important prior safety for children around w/your dog..

Yeah Yeah, I know My dog never attack my children.... No matter what happened 1 sec.. *snap your finger* whoa.. what happened my children?
Don't ask us again! ok

Honestly Pit bull dog is cute yes.. but think twice "Safety"

:eek3: ~ ugh, What make your out mind..

What if your pit bull dog attack your child.. Will you do ? Will stop them or let them... *thinking oh right, too late my child is dead*
Think about other people will judge you... "You have no remorse"

Important prior safety for children around w/your dog..

Yeah Yeah, I know My dog never attack my children.... No matter what happened 1 sec.. *snap your finger* whoa.. what happened my children?
Don't ask us again! ok

Honestly Pit bull dog is cute yes.. but think twice "Safety"

Wow..I had to think a few minutes to figure out what you are saying..
{Mod's Edit - comment were removed; hence the belittling.}
You dont KNOW MY DOG...i DONT KNOW YOUR DOGS EITHER!!
My dog is very very gentle and he has been around children and babies
all his life, he has never, ever bitten these kids, he LOVES them, he licks
and snuggles besides them, (oh we watch him to make sure of course)
{Mod's Edit - comment also removed; Un-necessary drama needed.}
You better watch your bulldogs too! I have heard many, many times
that bulldogs have ATTACKED people and kids too!!!!!
You think your bulldogs are cute too!! yes!! You better think SAFETY TOO!!
{Mod's Edit - comment also removed; hence, fueling the unnecessary drama.}
We always tie up my dog when we take him out, we never, ever let him
run loose at all...YOU BETTER TIE UP YOUR DOG..HE MIGHT BITE SOMEBODY!
{Mod's Edit - comment were also removed; hence retorting to ignite/and or to drag the unnecessary drama.}
IM SICK OF THIS WHOLE HYSTERIA ABOUT PITBULL DOGS...WHAT ABOUT
OTHER BREEDS OR MUTTS...THEY BITE TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
While I won't deny that other breeds do attack people, I'd not risk getting a pit bull or othe dangerous breeds even if the dog looks like a gentle and loving pet.

Pit bulls are deadlier than other breeds because of their size and power.

Although I have no kids, I'd not risk endangering my neighbor's kids or the neighbors by keeping a dangerous breed. People come first in my book.

I've read too many stories where the dog's owner swore that the dog would never ever harm anyone and then the dog did just that.

While I won't deny that other breeds do attack people, I'd not risk getting a pit bull or othe dangerous breeds even if the dog looks like a gentle and loving pet.

Pit bulls are deadlier than other breeds because of their size and power.

Although I have no kids, I'd not risk endangering my neighbor's kids or the neighbors by keeping a dangerous breed. People come first in my book.

I've read too many stories where the dog's owner swore that the dog would never ever harm anyone and then the dog did just that.

Exactly!!! :gpost:

Yep, I've heard too, and plus my friend's pitbull while we walked in the house, he ran over and just bit my son out of blue, even my friend, the owner doesn't know why her dog did that. You just never know... it can happen and it has happened. It's a scary thought. :Ohno:

Lieblin' : Don´t tell me that he didn´t know his pitbulls could kill his 22 months old baby... I see no excuse for that since everyone in the world knows pitbull´s bad reputation... I would NEVER adopt dangerous breed...

Huh ? I didn't tell YOU that he didn't know his pitbulls could bite his 22 months old child. I said MAYBE, he didn't know ?? None of us really know. Re-read my post carefully.

I would suggest you to create a new thread about cats.

Nah, that won't be necessary. I don't need to create a new thread about the cats.

That´s why I prefer cats over dogs because it´s less work hard... My children´s interest and safe come first...

That's fine. That's YOUR preference. I prefer the dogs over the cats.

I'm responsible taking care of my bulldog and children.. My children knows my rules handle w/my dogs.. as long do not allowed mean or roughly or hurting dog. May lead into bite you.. So far nothing happened.. I'm glad my children are good and willing handle w/my dogs.. btw My children are already grown big and turned teenager now.. Well... Well...
I do not see anything around media against Bulldogs.. I would say rarely report about Bulldogs..
Highest the list.. Pit Bull! due Media already spreading it out and cautiously about Pit Bull Dog..
Sorry, I have to say.. I'm not hate pit bull dog but concern the "safetly"

Huh ? I didn't tell YOU that he didn't know his pitbulls could bite his 22 months old child. I said MAYBE, he didn't know ?? None of us really know. .......

Obviously , it was a lack of supervision which cause the pitbulls to attack the baby and who in their right mind would leave a baby home alone with 4 pitbulls?... ANY dogs should never be left alone with a baby or a child period...Its absolutely ridiculous to own a pet without knowing the dangerous that can happen when there are children involved in the household....

Obviously , it was a lack of supervision which cause the pitbulls to attack the baby and who in their right mind would leave any baby alone with 4 pitbulls?... ANY dogs should never be left alone with a baby or a child period...

Yeah I know... but, you don't know what was in the man's mind when he was talkin' to other person. The question is : Was he THINKIN' at that time if, his pitbulls were GOIN' to bite his child ? He might never knew that it was goin' to happen. The truth is: We don't know for certain.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back