Facebook

add me on facebook if u can find me

I have facebook, too. If you wanted me to join your circle- just pm me, ok. :)

yep I have facebook and myspace.com as well but i don't use facebook that much but eh.. it's up and running anyways ;) pm me if u want to add me then :D

I'm on Facebook too and never used Myspace. The pages I've tried to load there take forever on dialup. Facebook just added the capacity to move your excess of little used applications to a different page. :D

I'm on Facebook too and never used Myspace. The pages I've tried to load there take forever on dialup. Facebook just added the capacity to move your excess of little used applications to a different page. :D

:bowdown: Facebook

Myspace :rifle:

I love my facebook

I have both FB & MySpace, but I prefer FB. I have both only because some people I stay in contact with don't have both...

^^^ I have 422 friends and 20 apps, ha
20 applications? Too many!

I know some people who have over 50 applications... over 80 applications... even over 100 applications!

It takes me forever to scroll down just to post on their wall. So, I don't bother posting on their wall. If they are forcing me to wait for the page to load and scroll down just so that I can say "hi", then I'm not gonna bother saying anything. :(

I have facebook too ;) Still learning!! :eek: Too many! lol

I, too, recently opened an account with Facebook. It seems to be a little bit confusing but, however, I am sure I'll get the hang of it in no time.

It seems to be better than myspace because it is clean and sleek. :)

I have Facebook, it sure looks complicated and confusing. I'm learning to use it. I joined it long time ago but didn't use it much until recently. I read the posts about applications, I was wondering what you guys were talking about...now I know what that is.

I like facebook and comfortable with it. facebook is better than ringo site, or myspace site.

I surprised that someone who is member of my family, found me there on facebook. facebook is worth!

I like facebook and comfortable with it. facebook is better than ringo site, or myspace site.

I surprised that someone who is member of my family, found me there on facebook. facebook is worth!
Yep... sadly, people still compete for the most friends, most applications, and most groups.

Seriously, I see people who joined over 100 groups and have over 500 friends.

Come on, you talk to your friends... don't just add them and then ignore them. The same with the groups. Join the group, talk in the group.

Which better : Myspace or Facebook? Tagged or Bebo?

I take Myspace cuz it was my first and gotta be last since my baby sister made me to join (ILY, my brat sister!) :)

Last edited:
Back