Facebook

SJCSue

Reaction score
I joined Facebook on Friday night. Currently, I have 35 friends from my K-12 years, my college, and from work. Please pm me for my last name.

I have a facebook account, as well as other social network accounts such as MySpace. But, I don't use them. They just don't interest me. Maybe I don't know how to use them. :)

Yea, I have with my nieces and nephews which is better cuz I dont wanna my nephews and nieces to have "myspace" site but for facebook which is new to me but let's wait and see what's happening later on in the future!

I have been using Facebook for about a year or less, now. It is not that bad once you put some applications on for the fun of them. I have many nieces and nephews on my Facebook. They are the ones who want me to go on Facebook. You just have to be careful what you are putting on Facebook. Just try to be nice and friendly with lots of love and hugs. I don't mind but if something is interfering with my Facebook and said something outrageous or nasty. Then I might consider taking the Facebook off. But so far everything is cool on Facebook. I have one deaf friend from another First Nation Reserve on her Facebook to my Facebook. So everything is cool. :cool:

uh um I just got back on facebook..... I have myspace for 3 yrs!.... so long time. love myspace more than facebook, but I just got back on..... will see how it goes for me.. :)

Love it!

Hey people ! !

Finally, I m back again! lol..

Anyway, I love FB better than others. That is my opinion... FB is more clean than others... I found ALOT old friends there... Glad that Facebook is there on website!

:afro:

M-

I love Facebook is much less features no lagging... than myspace which kept eating up heavy loading up the background and graphics picture.. (waiting for load up til done) Tired of it.. but doesn't mind less visit myspace.com
Mostly loves Facebook.. what's up the news.. and etc..
Only I prefer enough, what I have friends coming from my home area and old classmate and family too.. Love it! As much easier and no lag!
:)

Agreed...I don't use Myspace much cuz some put WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much in their page...I was like oh geez! It is not necessary! Put some good enough would be ok. OH well!

Ya can find me in there and add me if you wish! :giggle:

I love Facebook is much less features no lagging... than myspace which kept eating up heavy loading up the background and graphics picture.. (waiting for load up til done) Tired of it.. but doesn't mind less visit myspace.com
Mostly loves Facebook.. what's up the news.. and etc..
Only I prefer enough, what I have friends coming from my home area and old classmate and family too.. Love it! As much easier and no lag!
:)

I am not a member of FaceBook (have no time to join these sites) but I have a story to tell you :eek3:

Recently, my 19 year old nephew - he was dating this girl and apparently he cheated on her with her friend. Her friend posted all information on FaceBook. That was how the girlfriend found out. :eek3: I told my nephew that he should have been honest with his girlfriend and not let her find out through Facebook! But I dont know why the girl would do that?

That is why I cant believe that there is no boundary lines in Facebook or MySpace! I hear so many relationships breaking up over these two sites. Your thoughts?

Well, same thing to "My space" The girl suicide herself last in few weeks ago. Because of "Myspace". She was so upset over someone from "Myspace" That is reason why she suicide herself. That is sad.

M-

I hear so many relationships breaking up over these two sites. Your thoughts?

I think it is not only social networking websites, but the internet itself that can destroy relationships. Apparently it is very easy to meet people via internet..:) But, as the saying goes, "it takes two to tango".

And then there's cyberbullying... and stupidity..:)

I think it is not only social networking websites, but the internet itself that can destroy relationships. Apparently it is very easy to meet people via internet..:) But, as the saying goes, "it takes two to tango".

And then there's cyberbullying... and stupidity..:)

Oh yeah, I agree..Im glad that I am married! Thats it! no worry abt in the future... LOLOLOLOL

isnt that true ? Har har har

M-

Hey people ! !

Finally, I m back again! lol..

Anyway, I love FB better than others. That is my opinion... FB is more clean than others... I found ALOT old friends there... Glad that Facebook is there on website!

M-
I agree with you.

I thought MySpace was alright until people started abusing their privileges. It got to the point where their profiles were unreadable and that became a big turn-off for me. So, I don't use MySpace much these days. :(

Back