Facebook vs Myspace which is better?

I've always preferred Facebook.

I did join MySpace years ago, but never really did much on it.

A couple things that really annoy me about MySpace is the fact that people overdo the layouts in their profile and the way they leave comments on your wall.

Some people have 5 different flash animations, a video player, a music player, a bunch of animated GIFs, horribly colored text and images, or whatever they have that gives anyone a headache. I've seen some people use black text on purple backgrounds or purple text on black backgrounds. I've seen some use animated images as background images and it makes the text harder to read.

As for leaving comments, whatever happened to a simple "Hey, how are you doing? How was Spring Break? How was Christmas?" "Ready for the summer?" Instead, I get one over-sized animated image with a simple over-sized sparkling word that says... "HI!" "HELLO!" "GOOD MORNING!" or whatever.

With Facebook, it's all simple and I can control what I want and don't want to see. :thumb:

My option is Facebook is best because Facebook can chat and games. I like play Speed racing and Mafia Wars.

facebook! i deleted my myspace in 2005. myspace's such a hot mess now.

Facebook having problem with commands, for now I use Facebook lite version to check on them, due to the regular facebook already disabled my commands for the games grrrr. I hate the facebook's problem..

I am on Hi5 and Myspace for the games, every working good..
You're absuive to their servers....:aw:

Facebook rocks my socks, I retired myspace two legs ago.

Who are on Xbox 360, they now have a FB on the xbox 360, I checked it out, it's seem like a FB lite version, doesn't have a games and etc.. only get news feeds and posting messages that's all.

Who are on Xbox 360, they now have a FB on the xbox 360, I checked it out, it's seem like a FB lite version, doesn't have a games and etc.. only get news feeds and posting messages that's all.

It's more like.. show off what they beat in game and post on Facebook thry that PS3 or 360.

Otherwise, you can try Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
it work only on Firefox and Safari, not IE

Back