Expert: we’ll be marrying robots by 2050

I wonder if the robots would invest sign language as one of the communications?

This remind me of an old Twilight Zone episode! A guy could pick out what he wanted his wife to look like ! She was a robot !

IMO, I personally think robot/human relationship is pretty phony and sick. Besides, I highly doubt robots will understand humans better. Human/human relationship is more changeling and more experience, the best pairing one. :)

Human/human is work.

dog/dog is work.

horse/horse is work.

robot/robot is work? Yes.

Human/animal is fail. (You suck it's pussy and does animal tell you, "I love you"? O_o)

Cat/dog is fail.

Horse/rabbit is fail.

Human/robot is fail? Yes, more likely.

</opinion> ^^; Peace.

I agree with you. Human/Animal are sicko! The bible said do not sex with animal.

I don't want to date with robot! I prefer real human and able to have sex and make babies. I don't mind to hire robot maid for clean up the house, vacuum, pick the beads stuff up from floor for me when I can't see on the floor as well. And also robot can swipe the dog's poops in backyard. :laugh2: I really like GEEK stuff over old NERD! LoL

I think Deafdude is sicko! He wanted to date with robot! :laugh2:

Just like a woman - Salon.com

Thousands of men are shelling out $6,500 for hyper-realistic dolls that answer all their needs -- and don't talk back.

Real Sex Doll: Is Creating Intimacy with Silicone the Answer?

Real Sex Doll: Is Creating Intimacy with Silicone the Answer?

****It's already happening. The long article is a good read. This will help slow the spread of STDs, pregnancy and injuries. In 20 years, robogirls will be seen as common, popular and socially acceptable. I want a robogirl for the reasons(not sex!) that I previously mentioned.

Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-I907/UCID1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11))

Futurama, here we go!

IF a robot has a huge banana and knows how to use it, sure, I will marry a robot!

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

deafdude1 said:
KarissaMann05 said:
IMO, I personally think robot/human relationship is pretty phony and sick. Besides, I highly doubt robots will understand humans better. Human/human relationship is more changeling and more experience, the best pairing one. :)

Phony? I might agree there. Sick? How so, especially if for nonsexual purposes? You can program or "train" the robot to understand you. Not everyone has luck finding another human to be in a relationship, I for one don't.

DeafDude1 - Well, I remember you truly want longevity. Guess what? You'll have more chances to find a fine woman you love in future if you live for years and years. Who knows! :)

Just saying.

Oh, well, cos robots are not a human. They can't be exactly like humans. Besides, they're not alive beings, just some machine. Sure, humans can use a robot for sex toy purpose if they want to. I still think it is sick...

Last edited:
Expert: we’ll be marrying robots by 2050 - TECH.BLORGE.com

I would love a robogirlfriend for a meaningful, romantic relationship, but not wife. Well unless she can't divorce me and take half my money :giggle:

A robogirl, roboguy, robodog, etc can do so many things. Imagine a guard, nurse, maid, companion, computer, worker, etc. This could be a reality in 20 years and only improve from there!

Disconnect the robot if the human companion doesn't feel happy and you'll be charged with "murder." LOL

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Pinky and Dixie - lol, yeah. I know what you mean. Sure, humans are animals but that doesn't mean it is okay to have a sex with any species...

Sheesh, If you decide to marry robot, you're dealing with hundred pounds of plastics, steels, tubings, fluids, wires, electronics ect. that can crush you and parts wears out and fails. I ever wonder if there's virus, glitch, or screw ups in software would cause robot to become like Terminator in instant thus, killing you in split seconds. :Ohno:

Catty
Are you talking about a robot or real marriage both are complicated and could snap and kill you.

Back