Expert: we’ll be marrying robots by 2050

They say that when you have sex with someone, you are actually having sex with over 10, 000 partners (depend on how many your partner slept with and their "ex" partners slept with and their "ex" partners' "ex" partners slept with)

They say that when you have sex with someone, you are actually having sex with over 10, 000 partners (depend on how many your partner slept with and their "ex" partners slept with and their "ex" partners' "ex" partners slept with)

Thank you for making me feel gross.

Last one slept iwth 6 different boyfriends... *shudders* and I don't even want to knowhow many of those guys slept with other girls before her...

eh don't care as long as this girl's clean :cool2:

Guess I'm not jinxednun anymore :shock:

ummmm, I think dolls would leave a lot more bacteria. Like E. Coli and such.

Don't share the doll with anyone and always disinfect the "parts" of the doll you "pleasure" yourself with.

You got that right,, Robots are just machines that have no real "emotions". :cool2:

Id rather deal with a purely logical female than an emotional one. Besides, the robogirl can be programmed to demonstrate pseudoemotion, such as executing a "smile" whenever I say a certain keyphase or do a keyaction. For example, I hug robogirl. The program detects this and runs the command for "smile" and I visually see she is smiling.

You're.... uneducated on the regulations of legalized prostitution... otherwise you wouldn't call Nevada "backwards."

:|

I oppose prostitution regardless, I wouldn't even cuddle with one, not even touch one with a 10 foot pole. I want a normal human female or a robogirl.

It not just whores who get it from having std, virus, bacterica infections.. it also can happen to people who are careless with sex from having too many sex parnters and lot of cheatings. It goes both ways. Even good people do drugs and scamming. :cool2:

This is what abstinence education in school teaches. I teach abstinence on and off. Those who refuse to listen, they all face the consequences for their bad choices. I see it time and time over. :aw:

eh don't care as long as this girl's clean :cool2:

Your best choice would be a robogirl for your personal, private use without sharing "her" with anyone.

deafdude1 - you should rename your AD name to lonelydude1

Your best choice would be a robogirl for your personal, private use without sharing "her" with anyone.

$10,000+ for a robogirl? no thank you. I have my hand for my personal, private use. it does not require battery and routine maintenance.

$10,000+ for a robogirl? no thank you. I have my hand for my personal, private use. it does not require battery and routine maintenance.

Can your hand do all this? Imagine a guard, nurse, maid, companion, computer, worker, etc. Can you date, kiss(well yea :laugh2:) cuddle, romance, communicate with your hand? Youll be loney if your hand is all you have. A robogirl can offer so much more! $10,000 is a good price, way cheaper than a human wife. She will spend your money then take half your money when divorce.

Id rather deal with a purely logical female than an emotional one. Besides, the robogirl can be programmed to demonstrate pseudoemotion, such as executing a "smile" whenever I say a certain keyphase or do a keyaction. For example, I hug robogirl. The program detects this and runs the command for "smile" and I visually see she is smiling.

I have 2 questions;

As you know, it is in our human's nature to crave the physical touching, intimacy, foreplay and all that kind of thing. Do you really believe that a robo-girl would be able to satisfy you completely than what a live human female can do to you?

Let's say, If you had this robo-girl for 10 years; Do you ever think you'd get bored with it and crave for something more to come out of it as compared as to a live human female?

I have 2 questions;

As you know, it is in our human's nature to crave the physical touching, intimacy, foreplay and all that kind of thing. Do you really believe that a robo-girl would be able to satisfy you completely than what a live human female can do to you?

Let's say, If you had this robo-girl for 10 years; Do you ever think you'd get bored with it and crave for something more to come out of it as compared as to a live human female?

:gpost::gpost::gpost:

I have 2 questions;

actually - it's in our human's nature to SOCIALIZE by whatever the means. Look at some of us - we do not go out due to whatever the reason we have - psychological/medical/etc... and yet we are fine with online interaction like AD or even pen pal via good ole' fashioned paper & pen!

handful of people are not interested in sex and/or physical intimacy (hugging, kissing, holding hands, etc) but prefer an intellectual stimulation. If we have a robo-dog or robo-girl or a robo-computer that can have an intellectual conversation with us... that's really something to think about.

Remember the talking teddy bear from A.I. movie? or Data from Star Trek? :hmm:

You got that right,, Robots are just machines that have no real "emotions". :cool2:

Um....:hmm:

You may want to revisit your comment on that, because there's one robot who can sense emotions from within. That robot can cry, sad, happy, angry, sense of smell. From what I've been told, this robot can smell onion!

Um....:hmm:

You may want to revisit your comment on that, because there's one robot who can sense emotions from within. That robot can cry, sad, happy, angry, sense of smell. From what I've been told, this robot can smell onion!

I have a robot that can detect if you are lying or not. It's called Mr. Polygraph.

Nope. I'm not lying, Jiro. I saw it on MSNBC. This is not a joke.

it's old news. we already have a device that can smell and identify the substance. FBI Forensics Labs already have this sniffing device for decades. There are dozens of R&D labs (for fragrance business) that can smell and print the spectrograph result.

it's old news. we already have a device that can smell and identify any substance. FBI Forensics Labs already have this sniffing device for decades. There are dozens of R&D labs (for fragrance business) that can smell and identify the gas as well.

How is that old news? In Japan, they're trying to teach this robot to understand the emotions. God forbids, sooner or later, we will have to deal with robots in our lives. They'll be here to help us reach out to the stars that we have dream since birth of humanity!

Well..not that I don't mind have robot legs to run faster, but it wouldn't be too wise if I spend eternal life being robot. It's far too risk to left being unemotional to understand others.

And it's all unavoidable that our great-great-great-great-great-great grandchildren will be robots. If God made man in his image, then do God made robots in his image? Does he wants all his children to be robots??? We have to examine to answer that question.

actually - it's in our human's nature to SOCIALIZE by whatever the means. Look at some of us - we do not go out due to whatever the reason we have - psychological/medical/etc... and yet we are fine with online interaction like AD or even pen pal via good ole' fashioned paper & pen!

handful of people are not interested in sex and/or physical intimacy (hugging, kissing, holding hands, etc) but prefer an intellectual stimulation. If we have a robo-dog or robo-girl or a robo-computer that can have an intellectual conversation with us... that's really something to think about.

Remember the talking teddy bear from A.I. movie? or Data from Star Trek? :hmm:

:hmm:

You know, I didn't think of the intellectual stimulation until you mentioned of it. You're right, some people would prefer to go down that path, and of course, to have a partner that can be logical.

But, What about involving emotions? I don't mean by being sad, happy, crying, elated, so and on. What I mean is, having an dialogue of conversation where both sides can weight each other's emotions that are involved in the process. That's something I wonder about, and how exactly would that work with the robot? Would a robot understand what "I LOVE YOU" really means without being commanded by a key-phrase?

Back