Expert: we’ll be marrying robots by 2050

Perhaps 1000 years from now, Robots or androids will fight for civil rights to do anything they want to. Androids will accuse humans of enslaving them, take their rights away, etc.

Go watch Star Trek: TNG, "The Measure of A Man". This is what happened when Starfleet is trying to take Data's rights away by studying him, and Data is fighting for his rights.

Captain Picard says "Are we prepared to condemn him, and all who come after him, to servitude and slavery? Your Honor, Starfleet was founded to seek out new life... well, THERE IT SITS."

That's all I said about that.

:-P

Very true, indeed!

I won't marry robot human is better than robot anyway. Robot is more suit to nerd or geek people who never girlfriend before

Ya'all watch too much movies :)

you too watch too much movies :)

I wish that was true, but I think I read too much forum :lol:

Seriously, I don't watch that much movie. I still haven't seen half of what everyone seen.

oh the other hand, I do read too much fiction books.

The matrix, Terminator, Ghost in the shell, etc... are all slowly becoming possibilities.

I wish that was true, but I think I read too much forum :lol:

Seriously, I don't watch that much movie. I still haven't seen half of what everyone seen.

oh the other hand, I do read too much fiction books.

read Ben Bova books :)

I won't marry robot human is better than robot anyway. Robot is more suit to nerd or geek people who never girlfriend before

Human to human relationships could become a rarity or nonexistant within a century. I never had a girlfriend so a robogirl would work, plus there would be so many advantages.

Human to human relationships could become a rarity or nonexistant within a century. I never had a girlfriend so a robogirl would work, plus there would be so many advantages.

:shock: Me think you are a robot.

you won't even get a whore?

Hmmmm...that reminds me of the early 1980's film with female bots that are used as sex slaves....I forgot the name of the movie.

(have a feeling Jiro will tell you that you watch too much movies)

I don't watch too much movies, so wrong answer. :P I'm not the type of the guy who watches movies 5 times a week...more like once in a while or once a week or so.

you won't even get a whore?

Prostitution is illegal(except in backwards Nevada) and the whores are bacteria/virus factories. Many whores are also drug addicts, scammers and thieves. I have no use for whores in any way whatsoever.

Prostitution is illegal(except in backwards Nevada) and the whores are bacteria/virus factories. Many whores are also drug addicts, scammers and thieves. I have no use for whores in any way whatsoever.

You're.... uneducated on the regulations of legalized prostitution... otherwise you wouldn't call Nevada "backwards."

:|

It not just whores who get it from having std, virus, bacterica infections.. it also can happen to people who are careless with sex from having too many sex parnters and lot of cheatings. It goes both ways. Even good people do drugs and scamming. :cool2:

Back