Expert: we’ll be marrying robots by 2050

When that day comes, it will be the day of reckoning for humanity. It had no life, no feeling, no purpose. Their life are empty and meaningless.

And then they kill you, take over the world and turn human to live in Matrix.

I don't care to marry a robot unless there's benefits for me other than a piece of paper and no downsides to marriage. My robonurse could perform CPR or stabalize me while wirelessly sending a distress call. This would greatly improve my chance of survival and not dying before an ambulance could arrive. Theres many other reasons for me wanting a robotic companion, my own health and safey is a big one.

Who are you? Why is your "own health and safety" is a big one? Are you the president of the USA? To me right now you're just another commoner.

Keep making fun. Ill embrace technology and what it can do for me. Like it or not, technology marches forward. Id love to have a robogirl for the reasons ive already mentioned.

I'll program the robogirl to be a permanent nympho. Let's see what you do with that.

And don't forget to stock up on lubricant!!

WD-40%20group.jpg

And don't forget to stock up on lubricant!!

WD-40%20group.jpg

:laugh2:

Well, There'll be a lot more use of that lubricant when it comes to ahem..... ya know, all those horizontal mambo!

Seriously, Who in their right mind would want to marry a robot, or much less, have sex with it? Yeah, I think I can foresee that there will be a self drive failure! :lol:

:laugh2:

Well, There'll be a lot more use of that lubricant when it comes to ahem..... ya know, all those horizontal mambo!

Seriously, Who in their right mind would want to marry a robot, or much less, have sex with it? Yeah, I think I can foresee that there will be a self drive failure! :lol:

Same reason why people have sex dolls. :shock:

It's a fetish thing.

I'm too scared to be involved in the group of robots. Just you wait until they take over this world in the future! JUST YOU WAIT! It's unavoidable that humans and robots will merge together becomes one. From what I've been told, your memories could last a thousand year!

No thanks. I rather to be human! Emotions is very important that is being part of our lives! If you decide to become one with robot, you lose a true purpose of being human in you.

In other words, we're already screwed. :eek3:

you watch too much movies

Why would I, Jiro?

I'm speak for the truth. In the future, humans will be becomes transhumans. You go and research on that! That's why I said that we're already screwed!

Why would I, Jiro?

I'm speak for the truth. In the future, humans will be becomes transhumans. You go and research on that! That's why I said that we're already screwed!

convince me

Trust me..you will wish that you never heard of a word such as "Transhumans".

Trust me..you will wish that you never heard of a word such as "Transhumans".

educate me. what is transhuman? how do you be transhumans? when do you think we'll be transhumans? I think I'm getting scared. hold me.

you watch too much movies

Some movies are based on what the writers think will happen in the future mixed with a little drama added to it (no difference than if Prime Boss decided to write a movie about what he think will probably will happen) .

So it really doesn't matter someone watch too much movies or not.

Last edited:
You cannot marry a robot just like you cannot marry an animal (other than human). It comes with social understanding of their relationships. Robots won't understand it.

Some movies are based on what the writers think will happen in the future mixed with a little drama added to it (no difference than if Prime Boss decided to write a movie about what he think will probably will happen) .

So it really doesn't matter someone watch too much movies or not.

The only thing that matters if the movie have too much proven false facts (like I was watching Clifford and it showed sea turtle laying eggs on the beach in the daytime and I always assume they do that at night)

you too watch too much movies :)

You cannot marry a robot just like you cannot marry an animal (other than human). It comes with social understanding of their relationships. Robots won't understand it.

sure you can. you can marry a goat - link

Why would I marry an animal? That bring a haunting memory that I didn't want to see! Fuck, the bloke that I saw on the television back in 1998, I think? He was dared to fuck this white sheep in the front of television!

That's sick, you know!!! Then I remember this beautiful women fuck horse...EWWWWW!

Perhaps 1000 years from now, Robots or androids will fight for civil rights to do anything they want to. Androids will accuse humans of enslaving them, take their rights away, etc.

Go watch Star Trek: TNG, "The Measure of A Man". This is what happened when Starfleet is trying to take Data's rights away by studying him, and Data is fighting for his rights.

Captain Picard says "Are we prepared to condemn him, and all who come after him, to servitude and slavery? Your Honor, Starfleet was founded to seek out new life... well, THERE IT SITS."

That's all I said about that.

:-P

Back