Emoticon Removal?

Do you want to remove :mynigga:?

• No

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 42 80.8%

• Total voters
I not see that icon and understanding their sistuation so I vote YES.

i voted yes it should be removed as its an emoticon thats never been used (at least not since ive been here on AD its not been used by anyone on the boards)

Voted "YES". Need get rid of this emocticon. Myself, never use this one.

BabyPhat21 said:
its funny, the people who voted no (besides Vamp) is not saying why they voted no......

I voted no because i dont like bbnt, need anymore reason? :mynigga:

Yes, I already voted and Please removerd it also I not like that and i not want people hurt about that

Hugs PeaceRainbowGal :fly3:

Hey!

The votes about the removal of this emoticon will NOT be as close as tonight's Iowa Democratic Caucus! ;)

*GRINS*

I vote no... I don't think it is a proper lanaguage to use it in "General"... I Mean if this forum was MADE for Black people Only !! they are welcome to use it nigga.. or whatever they use these da languages... all these languages they speak nowdays are surely "their languages" not white people language.. I mean We all have different nationally right now.. Some of us are asian, some of us are native american, some of us are White, some of us are black, some of us are mexican, some of us are latian So on... you know.. soo using " nigga" from white to black people is almost Offense (Argh I can't spell it right im on medication anyway).......
so. it's like should we use " Deaf and Mute " Emoticon ??? for us ?? same idea for Nigga for some white people to black people ? ( im mumbling I know but it's like a sample )

so.. for black to black nigga probably ok for them.. since I often see it even on 8 miles movie. I FORBIDEN MY daughter to watch it ! we did in begin but.. soo much of languages I was like " No way... I shut off " even I was sitting with her to watch it since I am adult so... she begged me she want to watch this and her cousin did watch them so I was like.. geez sigh Ok.. Lets see it then. but after 10 min... Forget it!!!! Then I shut it off. she " understood " and accept my " No " to her.

Enough with mumbling,
Wendy

Damn! 35 > 8 votes? :eek2:

Well, I like to think of this forum as yours, our deaf community's, thus I will remove the particular smilie from the list soon.

Thanks to all for sharing your concerns/feelings/opinions. :mynigga: Oops. ;)

Done Yes REMOVE *my nigga* cuz kind turn me off but i m black it's don't bother me abt that cuz i am not kind racist person i m alway respect y'all in ur heart so it's better for me vote YES remove this one :)

someone comes up with one that is equally as derogatory for white people so it can be posted too. Like "My Honky" Or how about "My Cracker!"
How about a smilie with ears and hearing aids or a CI with a sign saying "My deafie?":mrgreen:
I'm voting yes to remove it. What if it was a Chinese smiley and said something like my chink? What if it was a German Smiley and said "my kraut!"? What if it was an Irish smiliey and said something like "my mick"? What if it was a Spanish smiley and said something like my spic? You get what I'm saying I'm sure.
I see what Vampy is saying but college kids aren't exactly endowed with great vocabulary.....they're the ones who say stuff like "that's so gay" for "that's so stupid. (to which I always say.......how do you know that's gay? Did you see it shagging another thing like it? or Really? I thought it was lesbian!

Yeah! Alex... :mynigga: Let me know when it's been removed! :thumb:

YES! Kill that icon!

I know it's not what it actually mean. But African can be mistake read that and feel offense.

Hey Vamp...

I wonder, if there's a possible to add new emoticons ? I am not sure if, some emoticons will fit in for emoticons dialog box. I have some several emoticons. Let me type them here what they are...
Boxin'
Candy lickin'
Dance
Date
Eat
Faint
Flowers
Haha
Kissin' smiles
Laughin'
Imao
Thud
Whistlin'

Can someone add some of those emoticons to fit in "Emoticons" dialog box ?

Back