Embarrassing moment but ...

Originally posted by ChelEler
... I got a good laughter from this audience!

It happened when I was attending this particular church on last Saturday evening. I was the only one who's deaf attending that night. This ASL interpreter was present as well to help me understanding what the pastor has to say.

When the pastor's microphone was "acting up" making his voice go up and down. He kept asking the audience if anyone can hear him, some said no and some said yes. Finally a woman came up to him to put new battery in the remote microphone. Now everyone answered "yes" to his final question "Can you hear me now?" I signed "no" to him but of course, he didn't get what I signed; however, the interpreter voiced "no" at a perfect time. Everyone laughed and laughed. This pastor was just standing there laughing as well.

After the service was over, the pastor came over to where I sat during the sermon, and hugged me. He said that it was a real good joke. Man I was so damn embarrassed because I didn't expect the interpreter to voice that out (she doesn't do this often in the past... so that's why.) :Oops:

Yeah, that's funny (I even always said "NO" as a joke
but my interpreter never voiced it for me, sigh !!....)

Re: Re: Embarrassing moment but ...

Originally posted by Y
Yeah, that's funny (I even always said "NO" as a joke
but my interpreter never voiced it for me, sigh !!....)

Lucky you. :lol: ;)

Originally posted by Freaky
I recall this moment that truly made my teacher blush so much the whole day when she saw me after the incident. When I mainstreamed during the younger years of my school days, I wore the FM system. Remember the FM system that was hooked up to your hearing aids, some of you may recall it. The teacher had to wear the microphone. Get this! My teacher announced she had to use the "ladies' room" and I could hear everything when she would walk, shift her body, sneeze... you get the drift!! Heard her walking down the hall with her high heels clicking and clacking away... thought she'd use the staff bathroom which I knew was a good walk away from our classroom!! Lo and behold... she USED the 'lil girls' bathroom which was only a few doors away and I could HEAR her piddle!!! I went :ugh: and told the class out loud "Oh my god... she's peeing!!!" Sure enuff... the class had to break out in roaring laughter and make the teacher in the next classroom run to our room to shush us!! I laughed so hard... the teacher walked back.. I heard her heels clicking and clacking.. I waved my hands in the air!! She entered the room and was going to click the microphone "ON" but she went :Oops: !! That was when I broke out in roaring laughter and was sent to my resources teacher for "a good talking to"!!!

OMG, That is too funny. :laugh2:

Originally posted by javapride
ROFLMAO!!!!! Still makes me wonder what topped it all?? OH YAH my fall in LV! I was running to catch up with my friends and i had two pagers in my hands, and i tripped over a sidewalk that was pushed up and flew across the sidewalk ended up with a scar on my leg now! and a very BLACK body! had to walk back to my room and change my clothes put medication on and i was feeling better by then!

:rofl: i REMMY that!!!! right on the Strip it was soooo HILARIOUS :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:rofl:

I know i know im too funny when it comes to making embarrassing moments in my life, at least i had a good laugh out of this :) hehehehe :D

Back