Embarrassing moment but ...

LOL... I have had my share of bursting out laughing in school too. Sometimes my interpreter and I would just chat and ignore the class. Then sometimes we would talk about something funny and I would burst out laughing.

I once walked into a women's restroom in a restaurant when I was young. I walked in the restroom and used the toilet. When I washed my hand and dried my hands off, I noticed a weird machine on the wall. I thought it was a condom machine until a woman walked in. I heard someone walk in and before I could look to see who it was, I said, "Hey, what's this machine for?" I turned to expect a response and realized that it was a woman that walked in. She said, "What are you doing here." I looked around, then realized that it was a tampon machine and I walked out in embarassment! :o

OMG those stories' are so funny and cracking me up...

there's one time my oldest sister who started to learn how to drive 5 speed shift car when she was 17 year old that time, now she's 28, anyway after few days later of learing the shift, she was forced to drive on a uphill for the first time with my mom and me. She was struggling trying to get the car going, not backward, she made it sometime but one time she freaked out cuz a cop were behind us and she frozed decide not to do anything. My mom said just hell do it! then she floor the gas pedal which the RPM went to near the red zone and she let the clutch pedal go and the car go screeching and zoom and the cop turn on the siren and my sister pulled over and *sob* like a baby. Until my mom explain she freaked out about the cop behind her on a uphill which she was learning how to drive a shift. Know what the cop said? "Go to the damn mall or drive in the mountain!"

two year ago during my senior in high school, one night I got so drunk and went to slept and woke up at 6am in the morning which I though it was 8am so I ran to school and the door was locked so I broke in and found no one was in the school, puzzled me and saw my principal show up few minute later and saw the door broke. My principal never told the police or anyone as long I fix or paid for new window on the door...

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I once walked into a women's restroom in a restaurant when I was young. I walked in the restroom and used the toilet. When I washed my hand and dried my hands off, I noticed a weird machine on the wall. I thought it was a condom machine until a woman walked in. I heard someone walk in and before I could look to see who it was, I said, "Hey, what's this machine for?" I turned to expect a response and realized that it was a woman that walked in. She said, "What are you doing here." I looked around, then realized that it was a tampon machine and I walked out in embarassment! :o

it is so funny embarrasing moment!!

I was Junior in my high school, when the school bell rang for us to change class so.. I went to my locker and get the books out. around 2 mins left till school bell rings again. so I walked down the hall and the hall have few stairs.. so that stairs have 3 step. so I stepped on first one, somehow i wasn't paying attention to the stair so my left leg went to third stair instead second step so.. I fell onto the floor on my face. Everybody saw it and laughed at me.. I was trying to cover up but i was really embarrasing. :Oops:

OMG!! I had a embarassing day today, but 7th was the worse. I couldn't sleep last night so I got out of bed at 2 00 am to take a sleeping pill..I had no idea that you weren't suposed to take it that late. So I went to bed and fell fast asleep. The next morning, I woke up at 7 30, and my ride was going to be here in less than 10 mintues!! The thing is, I couldn't get out of bed... so I missed 1st..who cares! I hate that class. The whole day I was seeing things, falling down,:dizzy: falling asleep in class, etc. Then 7th came, my class went bowling, I had no idea. I thought it was going to be a long afternoon with running and push ups. So I walked 5 blocks up the road to the alley with my friends. Then started bowling, I was doing good, though I was falling asleep when other people went up to bowl. My turn came up again, and I dragged my feet to the balls. I felt sooo tired, thought I wouldn't even make it to the line. I started walking, then running to the line, holding the ball. Then I saw black! I forgot to let go of the ball and I went down the lane with the ball. The floor was oiled down, so I couldn't stop. Luckly, I stopped almost 1/2 way down and I realize I messed up big time. I started to stand up slowly and push the ball into the pins and walk back to my team. The whole alley was roaring with laugher.. 100 sudents "big, I know, but I live in Portland Or" and about 11 Old Retired People. Even they were laughing, I thought some would die of a heart attack. anyways..as I was walking down, I thought nothing would happen, I was wrong. I lost my balance, and crashed to the floor.."I slipped on oil" The Laugher got louder and louder, I was soo embarrassed. I got up again and kinda slid down the lane. I grabbed my stuff and went up the stairs. The owner saw the whole thing and stopped me. He got into my face and said" Why did u do that! I could sue you!" I hate it when people get in my face. I pushed him away from me" Go ahead, Mother^&*(, It was all a fu*&ing accident" He walked back up to me and said "don't push me!" I looked at him and smiled, then pushed him. As I left the alley, he ran outside and yelled" don't ever come back!" I rasied my hand and flipped him off. :mad2::fu2: Walking down the road, I was going to blow up anytime. I didn't even feel tired anymore..I dunno :dunno:whats going to happen tomorrow, but I hope no one brings it up.

i flew onto the court on my boobs... :| @ CSSD basketball tourment of 2001... :doh: :Oops: what else shall i do? :dunno:

O yea i was busted by my mom for :clit: at night.. :rofl: i was only 13yr old.. :shock: enuff said..

:twisted::naughty:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: on ur posts u are all so HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

FLY do u remmy the Old Mcdonald joke?

this happened at a stop light when i was on my way with my friends to go to laundromat and happened to be singing the old mc donald joke and i was totally dying of embarrassment from this joke!

Old Mc Donald Had a farm eieieo on this farm there was a woman ! With a woman here a woman there and a woman everywhere!
Old mcdonald had a farm eieio on this farm there was a woman having sex , with a oo here an oo here and a oo everywhere!

* turns my head looking ouside the truck window and was busted with a mother and two kids laughing at me * my face was beat red!

I never forget about my embarrassing moments....

First one: I was busy yakking, yakking, yakking with my friend who sat beside me in my US government class. My teacher caught me talking too much, he threw blackboard eraser at me!! I was shocked and quiet afterwards. LOL

Second one: I met someone in Arizona, it was an odd meeting. LOL We walked on the sidewalk, I accidently stumped off and fell hard on sidewalk concrete, got a huge purple gash on my right kneecap. Yeeck!! We had to return to apt to get bandages. I said, "Nice to meet you" to him while he put bandages on my right kneecap. Of course, we still talk prior to today. LOL

:crazy:

Originally posted by javapride
FLY do u remmy the Old Mcdonald joke?

this happened at a stop light when i was on my way with my friends to go to laundromat and happened to be singing the old mc donald joke and i was totally dying of embarrassment from this joke!

Old Mc Donald Had a farm eieieo on this farm there was a woman ! With a woman here a woman there and a woman everywhere!
Old mcdonald had a farm eieio on this farm there was a woman having sex , with a oo here an oo here and a oo everywhere!

* turns my head looking ouside the truck window and was busted with a mother and two kids laughing at me * my face was beat red!

:rofl: YESSSSSSSSS i do indeed it was the MOST hilarious thing ive seen when i was in CA :laugh2: :laugh2: -- i remmy i looked out the window and told u to look that way -- thought i was gonna die LAUGHING :laugh2: :laugh2:

:rofl: YESSSSSSSSS i do indeed it was the MOST hilarious thing ive seen when i was in CA :laugh2: :laugh2: -- i remmy i looked out the window and told u to look that way -- thought i was gonna die LAUGHING :laugh2: :laugh2:

THATS My favorite memories and even though it was embarrassing i have another one....

I went to a deaf fiesta and happen to be walking across the street and i didnt want to cut in front of poeple and So i ran across the street and said excuse me to a woman in the car and i didnt even relize it was a freind of mine, whom i was supposed to me. when i arrived back home and got online Fly told me to get into the chatroom and i was confused and wondering why, I met the gal thru online before i met her pah irl and when i found out we had come across each other i felt soo foolish all cuz i said excuse me to her and was looking right at her face! LOLOL

Originally posted by javapride
THATS My favorite memories and even though it was embarrassing i have another one....

I went to a deaf fiesta and happen to be walking across the street and i didnt want to cut in front of poeple and So i ran across the street and said excuse me to a woman in the car and i didnt even relize it was a freind of mine, whom i was supposed to me. when i arrived back home and got online Fly told me to get into the chatroom and i was confused and wondering why, I met the gal thru online before i met her pah irl and when i found out we had come across each other i felt soo foolish all cuz i said excuse me to her and was looking right at her face! LOLOL

:laugh2: YES that i ALSO remmy too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i m off to bed... :zzz: night night people..
51.gif

:laugh2: YES that i ALSO remmy too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ROFLMAO!!!!! Still makes me wonder what topped it all?? OH YAH my fall in LV! I was running to catch up with my friends and i had two pagers in my hands, and i tripped over a sidewalk that was pushed up and flew across the sidewalk ended up with a scar on my leg now! and a very BLACK body! had to walk back to my room and change my clothes put medication on and i was feeling better by then!

Back