Election is tomorrow

Was not able to vote. Had issues with MIL and spent day at the hospital. Will post the info in the Lounge thread.

inexcusable? even if I have to vote for people I don't like? If all candidates have extreme anti-gay views, are you still gonna vote for one of them?

Probably, I regret about make gay rights as one of most concern in political but they are minority since economic is major concern.

Like I said in my post #48.
AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Election is tomorrow

I vote any candidate that I mostly agree with them, even if they are anti-gay, that left me as no choice.

I understand about how you are feeling about candidates in NJ.

Well, it seems Palm Beach County, FL made the news again with ballot issues. Instead of "chad" problems, this time it was whiteout, and crossouts. The Governor's race was very close. Rick Scott won by less than 1%. Alex Sink conceded. The Democrats are still asking for the recount with corrected totals.

I'm not sure if that's legal for poll worker to look in :hmm:

Probably not. She was actually apprehensive in looking at it, but she was treating me as if I was too dumb to know what "Choose one per section" meant. She KEPT on repeating it. So I was like "OMG JUST LOOK AT THIS!". She was trying to "cover up" the choices and looking at the marked lines only. But yea, I didn't care if it was illegal, I didn't care if she looked at my choices, I just wanted her to "suck it".

Turnabout is fair play......I plan to go watch some pole workers tonight. :)

He meant those guys who work on those timber poles on the side of the road fixing those electrical cables and wirings.

aren't you guys such a couple? :aw:

Back