Election is tomorrow

Wirelessly posted

Please tell me there are parties other than D and R on the ballots.
There were on my ballot. I remember seeing at least Green and Independent included, and write-in spaces available; some categories were non-partisan.

:hmm: I do wonder how the lines will be where I am

hmmm.... my polling place is located in a Korean-dominated area which means.... a very short line for me later tonite :lol:

I am back from voting. The world is safe for another two years!

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
Wirelessly posted

Please tell me there are parties other than D and R on the ballots.
There were on my ballot. I remember seeing at least Green and Independent included, and write-in spaces available; some categories were non-partisan.

So if Americans complain Republicans and Democrats are too corrupted, it's their fault for not voting for an alternative party.

So if Americans complain Republicans and Democrats are too corrupted, it's their fault for not voting for an alternative party.

Tea Party

I voted early this morning; the line was about 15 minutes long.

On my ballot, they only have Democratic, Republican and write-in, along few of questions about approve the new or change in state amendments.

It is better to vote candidate that you mostly agree with them.

On my ballot, they only have Democratic, Republican and write-in, along few of questions about approve the new or change in state amendments.

It is better to vote candidate that you mostly agree with them.
Don't pass out but I didn't vote all Republican. :lol:

Don't pass out but I didn't vote all Republican. :lol:

lol, I don't vote all democrats either.

I'm really don't care about parties but I just care about background and views that I mostly agree with them, of course, I'm independent voter.

lol, I don't vote all democrats either.

I'm really don't care about parties but I just care about background and views that I mostly agree with them, of course, I'm independent voter.

I didn't vote for all Democrats either.

This morning, I voted and there was no line at all. When they took my ballot and put it through the scanner, the scanner said that I "overvoted". I double checked everything and even made the poll worker check over it too. There were NO mistakes whatsoever. Regardless, I had to make a second ballot.

Maybe the scanner thought that I "overvoted" for Democrats? ;)

This morning, I voted and there was no line at all. When they took my ballot and put it through the scanner, the scanner said that I "overvoted". I double checked everything and even made the poll worker check over it too. There were NO mistakes whatsoever. Regardless, I had to make a second ballot.

Oh I see, I use ballot paper and haven't get any problem.

There is better explanation about why cause overvoting but this website is from other county.
Overvoting and Undervoting

I'm not sure if that's legal for poll worker to look in :hmm:

just voted. waited 2 minutes. would have been 5 seconds if it weren't for this 2 Korean elders in front of me :)

voted only 2 persons. one republican. one democrat. rest - tough luck.

I'm not sure if that's legal for poll worker to look in :hmm:
That's what the poll workers are there for--to help voters who have problems casting their votes.

I was hoping to see the "Rent's too damn high" party on the Ballot....But no luck

Back