Election is tomorrow

I already vote today and it was pretty fast. :)

What are you doing to get rid of them?

28aumvo.jpg

You are paying them to leave?

nonsense.

If there is an individual who possesses what I necessitate... then with a pocket full of currency, I possess the ability to alter him/her into a distinguished individual by night tide's end.

nonsense.

If there is an individual who possesses what I necessitate... then with a pocket full of currency, I possess the ability to alter him/her into a distinguished individual by night tide's end.
I haven't got a clue what you're saying. Oh, well....

I didn't vote because I am overwhlemed with too many opinions therefore i can't make up my mind. so i left it as to be. =?

why should I pay the corrupt to leave when I can fund one to win?
Do you mean you financially support candidates but you don't vote for them?

Do you mean you financially support candidates but you don't vote for them?

lol well - if i'm financially supporting the candidate I like, he/she would obviously have my vote

I didn't vote because I am overwhlemed with too many opinions therefore i can't make up my mind. so i left it as to be. =?

Me neither, I didn't vote because I don't want to vote if I don't know who is doing that and how they are like for their jobs. Plus, I learned that it's not wise to register out of a resident state to vote ;(.

Me neither, I didn't vote because I don't want to vote if I don't know who is doing that and how they are like for their jobs. Plus, I learned that it's not wise to register out of a resident state to vote ;(.

absentee ballot

Wirelessly posted

Please tell me there are parties other than D and R on the ballots.

Nope... not for Alabama at least. In fact, for some positions, there are only Republicans... Of course..

I almost wrote in my own name.... :D

Alabama definitely produces the most extreme Republicans!

Back