Ebayer

PujolsMVP

Reaction score
Anyone of you is ebayer who sell or buy in Ebay. I am Ebayer and i do sell and buy stuff.

No because Im afraid that I will get addicted to Ebay and never get anything done around here!

I d love to join though and look for old antiques or books. But I need to keep myself on a short leash while I am on the computer or I ll never get my home cleaned up, run errands, or whatnot!

I'm a buyer on eBay. I've been going there for almost 5 years. It's a great site! :)

ebay not for me.. i never uddy how it work.. i did try order it once but i never got anything.. :thumbd:

panda manda said:
ebay not for me.. i never uddy how it work.. i did try order it once but i never got anything.. :thumbd:
Did you do it right? Sometimes, you have to evaluate the seller first before bidding.

I recently joined eBay and I think it's a good idea. So far, I've only bought a couple things off eBay.

Been an EBayer since 2001 and have bidded and won quite a number of items over the years. It can get quite addictive, :lol: but I assure you, it's a great place to find bargains.

Yeah Ebay can be quite an addicted but you need to learn to control. i sell lot of baseball cards. sometimes i buy baseball cards but mostly i sell. My deaf friend who is ebayer too and he goes to flea market to buy cheap things and sell on ebay for profit. it works!!

I am Ebay buyer and trying selling, too.... I been on that since 2002 and not often went there....

i had recently registered on ebay -- i dont browse in there -- just registered cuz there may be a possibility i would need to get rid of some items that can be sold on ebay at some point

I have bought many things on ebay. It is important to do your research ahead of time, to know if the prices you bid are reasonable. You need to know your personal limits. I usually buy specific things that I am searching for. The most expensive item we bought was an equipped van for my hubby's business. That was a $20,000 investment, so it was scary. But everything worked fine. We have had the van for over a year now, and it works great. My hubby is very pleased.

Most of the things we buy cost much less than that.

If you are new to ebay, I suggest you "watch" how some of the other bids are done before you try it yourself. Then, start small. Always check the feedback on the sellers. Carefully read all the notes (such as shipping costs, condition of item, etc.)

Feel free to email the seller if you have questions. If they don't respond quickly and politely with full information, then don't deal with them.

Reba said:
I have bought many things on ebay. It is important to do your research ahead of time, to know if the prices you bid are reasonable. You need to know your personal limits. I usually buy specific things that I am searching for. The most expensive item we bought was an equipped van for my hubby's business. That was a $20,000 investment, so it was scary. But everything worked fine. We have had the van for over a year now, and it works great. My hubby is very pleased.

Most of the things we buy cost much less than that.

If you are new to ebay, I suggest you "watch" how some of the other bids are done before you try it yourself. Then, start small. Always check the feedback on the sellers. Carefully read all the notes (such as shipping costs, condition of item, etc.)

Feel free to email the seller if you have questions. If they don't respond quickly and politely with full information, then don't deal with them.
:werd: Start small... :thumb:

If you have a laptop that you want to sell, you won't do well when you've never sold anything else. For all we know, it's probably your first attempt and you have nothing to sell. :eek:

my step sister usually buy a bag full of jeans at local church fund raising service for like $1 per bag ( about 10 jeans) and sell them off on ebay for $5 to $10 per jean.. it works.. and she's making out alot of profit from that.

pandamanda! Didn't you report it? You receive an e-mail when you bid. The highest bidder is notified via e-mail. If have those documented, then you should take proper actions so that e-bay can whup the seller's a$$. It's important to read their feedbacks to see how many negatives or positives they have and ask questions. You have to reserach until you're satisfied.

I don't bid, but I have bought something for school there plus half.com

It's a great place to find cheaper stuff. It can be daunting if you can't control yourself or you don't have time.

I just started eBaying 2 days ago and I spent about 90 bucks on Christmas presents already!

Lol yeah, Ebay for me = too expensive. I spend so much of my money on ebay that I've decided to stay away from it for the time being till I save up some money. It's too tempting!

No!! eBay is not expensive!! It's how many you buy that sucks the $$$ from your pockets!

/me says buh-bye to another $24.99!!! :(

I am ebayer and I selling for cheaper and unused things that I dont need them :)

Back