Eat you hearts out, Polar Bears, It is Warm Today

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dang, it is almost 60 here today in Missouri.
Causing so much trouble at work sites, muddy and all that.
*muttering*
Gotta see it to believe it and all that.
Jeez.

Boy, You are the luckiest one aren't you? We still have the cold frontier here 22 degrees here with snow showers. I guess Polar Bears are welcome here as long they stay away from my trash cans outside. :mrgreen:

Polar Bears have already been eating their hearts out here for the past week. It has been in 60s since last Monday. Unbelievable but it is causing drought up in the mountain areas where ski lodges have to close or reduce their hours because there is not enough packed snow to keep skiers happy.

Meg said:
Polar Bears have already been eating their hearts out here for the past week. It has been in 60s since last Monday. Unbelievable but it is causing drought up in the mountain areas where ski lodges have to close or reduce their hours because there is not enough packed snow to keep skiers happy.

I know that.

If I say any any more, I will be spat upon.
Being called a paranoid conspiracist does have its burdens, lol.
Gotta tell ya though, I don't give two hoots.
The wildlife here is AWESOME and I am going off topic, and guess what? I still don't care.
At least over human voices when it comes over animal visuals.
Dang, it is STILL hard to explain.

Last edited:
:P hush up beowulf!!!!!!!! Why dont you come up here??? And put your :booty: in the snow??? :rofl:

And cause an environmental disaster, rolling fogs and all that??
Heh heh, hon, I will be there soon enough.

Haha I am sure you'll melt all the snow and I dont have to worry about shoveling the snow any more then you think. :D

Beowulf said:
Dang, it is almost 60 here today in Missouri.
Causing so much trouble at work sites, muddy and all that.
*muttering*
Gotta see it to believe it and all that.
Jeez.

i bet you love it!! getting all muddy so you can get into muddy war with your ladies?? :giggle:

It is approx 70's around in here... I am so pissed off. I want the snow... I want more rain. Soon or later, I definitely have to move up north (San Francisco or Berkeley) so I can enjoy the frequently rain than around here.

People who complained about snow, shush! Tell thy weather to come over! I want the snow!

Magatsu said:
It is approx 70's around in here... I am so pissed off. I want the snow... I want more rain. Soon or later, I definitely have to move up north (San Francisco or Berkeley) so I can enjoy the frequently rain than around here.

People who complained about snow, shush! Tell thy weather to come over! I want the snow!

Then come get my snow. ;)

And yall say global warming is a problem,,,Horsefeathers! Liberals made up global warming,,Another reason why democrats lost the election.

it was 15 yesterday....gonna warm up a bit. prob 25 to 30 degrees....sigh.

ravensteve1961 said:
And yall say global warming is a problem,,,Horsefeathers! Liberals made up global warming,,Another reason why democrats lost the election.

Please stop for once - I am tired of you blaming everything on liberals. Mother Nature is to be blamed in this, not liberals.

It was 70's here in Nebraska yesterday. So unbelievable warm but of course all snow melted away. :o(

Back