early vote for President US 2008 - D

Who is strong 2008 Presidential candidates for D?

• Biden, Joe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton, Hillary

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Dodd, Chris

• Edwards, John

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Gravel, Mike

• Kucinich, Dennis

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Obama, Barack

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Richardson, Bill

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah!!! I will REFUSE to vote her. :eek:

Thanks for show us an proof.

Just because she don't agree with the homosexual style, that doesn't mean the bill will change automatically, it has to go through a lot to become signed into law, have to debates in both houses of Congress, Congress can veto the bill.

Don't panic just yet. ;)

I'm starting to think chicks are biased as per to vote for hilary. What's this woman power? Please don't tell me that's the only reason you're voting for her.

The "woman power" was just a sarcastic comment. :giggle:

Just because she don't agree with the homosexual style, that doesn't mean the bill will change automatically, it has to go through a lot to become signed into law, have to debates in both houses of Congress, Congress can veto the bill.

Don't panic just yet. ;)

According on my personal, I'm caring about homosexual issue, also I want to be legal in all US states, such as domestic partnership and civil unions. I don't want to be like roommate style with other guys, that hard to trust with them. I want have domestic partnership and better trust with other guys.

I want an Edwards administration.

I'm keeping an open mind, though, about other candidates. I do want a woman president, BUT I'm not so sure if Hillary fits the bill. No pun intended.

Hilary Clinton? Oh please.... I know it is very nice to have first time woman president, but... Be wise please. I research through the Wikipedia.org about every president in the poll listed, I wouldn't vote for Hilary. I might like Kucinich, but one thing I don't like is legalize abortion. So I am in for Obama! ^0^

that's problem here that people only can familiar on people who being famous on media without knowledge what individual political they're interest.

I'm keeping an open mind, though, about other candidates. I do want a woman president, BUT I'm not so sure if Hillary fits the bill. No pun intended.

Same here.....

Haven't decided yet on either Dem or Rep...but I do know that I'm not voting for Hillary. I can't stand her. Sorry!

my vote is Hillary Clinton because she would become president of usa in first places! i dont think she would handles in USA and country also but i would agree with posts.

when her husband ex-president Bill Clinton who runs for president in 1992 for 9 years

we have wait and see who will win on election day or i would get damn screw-up! what someone says that i would getting finger my cross if she would win or not

I'm a woman. I would not vote for Hillary Clinton in a heartbeat. She is the most cunning and pathological liar. I honestly don't care about her political views and her being a woman. We all know Hillary Clinton was one of the board members for Walmart for 6 years in the past. She'll say anything to become the president of the US. I've been watching the democratic debates on live lately. She changes her views frequently. I don't get it. She criticized businesses for hiring illegal immigrants during the radio interview in 2003, Yet she voted on allowing illegal immigrants to participate in Social Security (May 2006). She is also for in state tuition for illegals (The DREAM Act). She voted against McCain's amendment for 5,000 new beds for illegal detainees in the year 2005. It absolutely makes no sense.

Just my two cents.

just an FYI i'm a clinton supporter,

just wanted to let you know wikipedika IS NOT to be trusted site they have a editing features anyone can make a information true or false in the site. go to a gov site or thier OWN site thats set up and read thier issues! otherwise don't base your opioion on wikipedia cuz editing features can screw u over :)

Have a nice day now

just an FYI i'm a clinton supporter,

just wanted to let you know wikipedika IS NOT to be trusted site they have a editing features anyone can make a information true or false in the site. go to a gov site or thier OWN site thats set up and read thier issues! otherwise don't base your opioion on wikipedia cuz editing features can screw u over :)

Have a nice day now

Yup. I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts regarding Wikipedia. I'm anti-Wikipedia. :D

I hope that Dennis Kucinich gets in. I've read about him in 'the vegan' and he really seems promising.

That's what they've got to say:

US President Hopeful is Vegan

One of the few vegans in the US Congress, Dennis Kucinich, is running to be the Democrat Party candidate for the US President in the 2008 race. Kucinich says his conviction that 'all life on our Earth is sacred' led him to veganism many years ago. Some of his key policies include: US cabinet-level advocacy of animal rights, much stricter controls on animal farming, urgent action on global climate change, support for local food systems, and increased incentives for organic farmers.

In July 2007, Kucinich was rated highly in online polls for his policies on global climate change. In 2003, he was awarded the Gandhi Peace Award by the organization Promoting Enduring Peace.
See Dennis Kucinich for President 2008 - Strength through Peace for more information.

Clinton/O'Bama

The Clinton/O'Bama ticket would definitely be a worthy opponent over any republican ticket. However, there are those who say that there will never, over the next few elections, be a black man in the White House. The same could be said of a woman president.

Personally, I'm disenchanted with two major political parties in the United States. Their campaigning strategy is based on saying what certain voting blocs want to hear. When in office, they scratch large donors' backs while waging a smear/smut campaign against other politicians. As a result, nothing gets done with both sides trying to clean up each other's mess.

Either way, the average American and the rest of the world foots the bill.

If i was 18 i would vote for Ohama but since im not 18 i asked my mom to vote for him she say"no i'm voting for a woman!" i told her about Bill clition and she t"said"well i'm still voting for her, bill should have put his pupsa in his pany

As for me, I don't want to see Hillary Clinton to become a president. She will create more problems in our country. I know about her history in the past. She will tarnish our country to make other foreign countries better. She supports United Nations - that place I am against. I don't support United Nations, not even one little bit. The United Nations is a BIG fraud in history I ever read !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back