early vote for President US 2008 - D

Who is strong 2008 Presidential candidates for D?

• Biden, Joe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton, Hillary

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Dodd, Chris

• Edwards, John

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Gravel, Mike

• Kucinich, Dennis

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Obama, Barack

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Richardson, Bill

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Socks their cat lived in the White House for those same eight years, and I wouldn't vote for her either.

Serving in the Senate for several years sometimes just proves a person knows how to tread water (ask Teddy about that one).

:ty: Dear God people.............Hillary!!!! Come on. I'm voting for Obama. Hillary scares the crap out of me.

Obama here. Unfortunatley, given the climate of this country, I believe the American public is more inclined to vote for a white woman than an African American man.

Obama here. Unfortunatley, given the climate of this country, I believe the American public is more inclined to vote for a white woman than an African American man.

Same here. I believe they should give " black or chocolate " a chance to be a president. I am tired of white. I want to see somethin' different for a change. :)

I think it's pitiful and shallow that any voters make their decicions based on the candidates' skin color or sex.

Same here. I believe they should give " black or chocolate " a chance to be a president. I am tired of white. I want to see somethin' different for a change. :)

Same here, need be different race.

It has been white president since G. Washington was in office.

Wow, you guys are so racist!:eek3:

Why skin color is important to some of you?

Totally agree with Maria! United Nation's view the world as one country, that is HELL!

And I am not support Hilary, no way! She's a Ex-President's wife which make those both having been 12 years of presidents! NO FAIR....

Wow, you guys are so racist!:eek3:

FYI, I am not a racist. I think it would be nice to give a black or chocolate another chance to be a president as well - not just for white.

How come I don't see one black president since George Washington ?

Why skin color is important to some of you?

Who said " important " ? I didn't say it is important. I think it should be fair to give black or chocolate another chance to be a president. Why ALL white since George Washington ? I've neeever seen ONE single black or chocolate to be a president. I think there's somethin' wrong with this picture, if there's only white......

FYI, I am not a racist. I think it would be nice to give a black or chocolate another chance to be a president as well - not just for white.

Choosing a President on the basis of race is racist; choosing a President on the basis of sex is sexist, plain and simple.

What's wrong with simply judging candidates' experience, track record, character, goals, and knowledge?

Choosing a President on the basis of race is racist; choosing a President on the basis of sex is sexist, plain and simple.

What's wrong with simply judging candidates' experience, track record, character, goals, and knowledge?

I couldn't agree with you more. It's dangerous to vote Hillary just because she is a woman or Obama just because he is black. Look at their record and what their platform is!!!! Vote smart or we will have another 4 bad years!!

I'd rather to vote for an candidate's views, character, and experiences. I don't care if any candidate is black, hispanic, asian, or woman. I care about their views and expect them to do their duty.

Recently, Tim Russert posted the question about Governor Spitzer's proposed plan to give illegal immigrants driver's licenses. It was funny that Hillary's answer was so convoluted that got Dodd, Obama and Edwards scratching their heads. Priceless. She had clairfied that she wasn't for it, but she was not completely against it either. She always laughs avoid answering the questions on the interviews.

YouTube - Hillary Clinton flipflops around on licenses for illegals

Who said " important " ? I didn't say it is important. I think it should be fair to give black or chocolate another chance to be a president. Why ALL white since George Washington ? I've neeever seen ONE single black or chocolate to be a president. I think there's somethin' wrong with this picture, if there's only white......

No, I didn´t say that you said that it´s important but my own question... Some of you mentioned skin color got me wondering to myself why skin color is important to some of you?

Anyway, I agree with Reba´s post...
"Choosing a President on the basis of race is racist; choosing a President on the basis of sex is sexist, plain and simple.

What's wrong with simply judging candidates' experience, track record, character, goals, and knowledge?"

and also agree with Barbaro´s post as well...
[I]"I'd rather to vote for an candidate's views, character, and experiences. I don't care if any candidate is black, hispanic, asian, or woman. I care about their views and expect them to do their duty."[/I]

I really don´t care about their skin color but their knowledge skill, experiences, etc.

I don´t vote Hilary Clinton because she is a woman but her knowledge skill and experiences.

Of course, I am aware of judgin' candidates' experiences, track record, character, goals, and knowledge. But, I've never seen any ONE and SINGLE black/or chocolate candidate to be a president ever since George Washington. I think there's somethin' wrong with this picture. It just can't be that the white candidates has all the experiences, track record, character, goals, and knowledge more than black/or chocolate candidates. I believe that some black/or chocolate candidates DO have their own experiences, track record, character, goals, and knowledge. It doesn't mean that it has to be on the basis of sex/or race. One can notice and would like to know why.

Yup, I know that you aren't racist, don't worry.

I don't see you that bash or insult based on race, it's not racist, anyway.

People has different personal, think if gender or race is important to them, that's fine with them, not our choice.

It's not racist if we aren't make fun, insult or bash on race or gender.

Totally agree with Maria! United Nation's view the world as one country, that is HELL!

And I am not support Hilary, no way! She's a Ex-President's wife which make those both having been 12 years of presidents! NO FAIR....

Would you support Obama, just curious?

Which one do you think they will be excellent for Democratic? Why or why not?

Biden, Joe
Senator Delaware

He has a Moon in Taurus(conservative) and Neptune in Libra (civil rights). Pluto in Leo, powerful leader. 4 planets in Scorpio(government)

Clinton, Hillary
Senator NY, know as Bill Clinton's wife.

She has no planet in conservative sign and Neptune in Libra (civil rights).
So she is 100% excellent for Democratic. 3 planets in Scorpio(government). Pluto in Leo, powerful leader.

Dodd, Chris
Senator Connecticut

He has 2 planets in conservative sign and Neptune in Libra (civil rights).
4 planets in Leo... wow.

Edwards, John
Former Senator; 2004 Presidential Candidate

He has Venus in Taurus(conservative sign)... Venus, planet of love...
that is why he is against gay marriage. 2 planets in Libra(civil rights)...
he likes working for African Americans' rights. Pluto in Libra - powerful leader.

Gravel, Mike
Former Senator AL

3 planets in conservative signs, nope.... not excellent for democratic.

Kucinich, Dennis
Representative OH

Sun and Neptune in Libra - Good civil rights leader. 4 planets in Scorpio (government), 2 planets in Leo (leader). So he is 100% excellent for Democratic.

Obama, Barack
Senator IL, 5th African-American to be Senator

3 planets in Leo, good leader. 4 planets in Conservative signs, not good for Democratic. Neptune in Scorpio(government).

Richardson, Bill
Governor

2 planets in Scorpio(government), 3 planets in Leo, excellent Leader. Neptune in Libra(civil rights), no planets in Conservative sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back