During Pregnant

with the twins i was sick for 2 months... then with my son TJ.. i didnt have morning sickness but i did have nausea thats all.. then with my daughter.. just queasy... thats it....

with twins i had natural birth but with pain medication demerol.. 11 hours

with TJ.. epidural and natural birth.. 5 hours..

with my daughter.. stadol, demerol natural birth too.. 10 hours

for me no more babies for me.. i am tied! :)

Lake Tahoe,
yea it depend how long their labor last. Everyone is different and some longer than that. Lucky my Aunt's labor last about 4 hour. I wish I had 4 hour labor!!:giggle:
Oh well everybody is different. Its depend on their health issue.

Hmm... I dunno. I've never been pregnant. I guess it would depend on the individual and their diet.

You pregnant?

lol vampy.... no I'm not preggy :-P someday i will be. :-O You will find out eventually :-D

With both of my pregnancies, I had morning sickness (only it was an all day thing!) during the 2 and 3rd month. Wasnt fun going to work as a teacher and having to stop in the middle of my lesson to run to the bathroom to vomit and then returning to teach only to repeat it all day. My boss told me to go home several times but I was too stubborn. LOL

Then after the 3rd month, my appetite went back to normal.

With my first one, my daughter, my labor was 20 hours but the pushing took 3 hours. Very rough delivery and yes I used epidural!

With my 2nd one, my son, my labor was only like 12 hours and I only pushed for like 10 mins. Yes, I had epidural again. Not too bad.

Not sure if we want a 3rd one. My daughter who is 9 said no more babies cuz she likes even numbers. :cool:

Old navy girl, if you are planning to get pregnant. I advice to see your doctor first and before you planning to get pregnant. You want to stay healthy while you are pregnant.
I went to doctor first and to discussion about with planning pregnancy.
Doctor gave me prescription a prenatal vitamins before I get pregnant.
It is up to you. Good luck!:fingersx:

With my first child, I had those morning sickness for 6 weeks, I cannot stand anythingbut cracker and ice water...

HUH?? :giggle: No wonder I thought I heard about a guy carryinga baby for 9 months. Is that you on the TV???

That stuff is no joke. When my wife was pregent both times, I got morning sickness for abt 2 weeks- month. I hated life. When I went to the doc to get meds, he joked with me and asked me if I was Christy. That was no fun and that doc had no sence of humor.:eek3:

That is a fact...men do get sick during his wife's pregnancy!! Not all do. My DHB ate popcorn every single night for few months till our son was born, he stopped. It was riot!! LOL!

That stuff is no joke. When my wife was pregent both times, I got morning sickness for abt 2 weeks- month. I hated life. When I went to the doc to get meds, he joked with me and asked me if I was Christy. That was no fun and that doc had no sence of humor.:eek3:

Yes, it is true some man do feeling morning sickness. My husband had same way feeling with me. With my second child. I don't know why some man do feel that way, maybe their hormones are connect with pregnant wife.

Back