During Pregnant

Sherry, We can send them a pink and blue item and say "We're sorry we didn't make it to the baby shower" :lol:

haha... that doesn't mean I'm pregnant yet.. silly you guys... but you guys can guess when i am able to get pregnant - good luck on guessing. hahaha. i dont care about pink or blue on boys and girls. :) important have clothes. lololol

look like Oldnavy and deafscuba planning it.. OoOO

lol army, to make look like tough babies?

Yes, it is true some man do feeling morning sickness. My husband had same way feeling with me. With my second child. I don't know why some man do feel that way, maybe their hormones are connect with pregnant wife.
hear ye! thats' why i'm sick whole 9 months :D

haha... that doesn't mean I'm pregnant yet.. silly you guys... but you guys can guess when i am able to get pregnant - good luck on guessing. hahaha. i dont care about pink or blue on boys and girls. :) important have clothes. lololol
yeah.. and having pink clothes on boys means guys are tough! :D

Deaf Scuba98,
Poor you .. You were sick for whole 9 months. That is no fun. Are you planning another one?? My husband wants more kids. I say no more and I do love babies. But too much work and less sleep.:ugh3:

Old navy girl, take your time..:giggle: :fingersx:

Armymech, you are funny with baby name.:giggle:

yeah we are taking our times. we already know what our plans are . :)

Hey, good idea, make your plans, and study them and everything. Then when you do get knocked up, throw those plans out the window!!! That is one thing you just can't plan soo well. It can take you forever to get pregent, or can take you 2 months. One hospital might have what you like, but another one has a better rating. Maybe your health care tells you what you can use and can't use. Maybe you will have problems with your pregency and you have to use a different hospital, then again, you might have a perfect one. You can plan all you want, but when it happens, you will see that the health care and the baby desides on most of it. Unless you have a very good amount of money or health care.

Hey, good idea, make your plans, and study them and everything. Then when you do get knocked up, throw those plans out the window!!! That is one thing you just can't plan soo well. It can take you forever to get pregent, or can take you 2 months. One hospital might have what you like, but another one has a better rating. Maybe your health care tells you what you can use and can't use. Maybe you will have problems with your pregency and you have to use a different hospital, then again, you might have a perfect one. You can plan all you want, but when it happens, you will see that the health care and the baby desides on most of it. Unless you have a very good amount of money or health care.

i should call my baby girl after your name. LOL....

Why thank you, would it be Samuel, Sammy, Sammie, Sam, Samatha? Don't want to use my middle name, it is jewish and weird.

Back