Dunkin Donuts vs Starbucks

vote one

• Dunkin Donuts

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Starbucks

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters
Just use location finder before you go and you could find it.

Guess you were in the NAS/Cecil Field area....Closest Starbucks in that area is at the Mall...then one again in Avondale...As for DD...one very close to NAS/Cecil Field, on 103rd St.! We go there, the kids love it.

I voted, Dunkin Donuts bec there is one near my fave football team :P I don't have any where I live. I don't like Starbucks prefers, Coffeebean and Tealeaf:D

I vote Dunkin Donuts. I got donuts and cup of coffee some morning days before going at work.

Nope, have not tried their cheesecake donuts - I did not know they even had it the whole time. I should give it a try soon - perhaps tomorrow since I am supposed to be in the area. :D I usually order the chocolate iced kreme one. Thanks Vampy for letting me know about the cheesecake one. :thumb:
Hmm... I'm not sure if they will have it.

They had it for a long time when I was there years ago. I haven't been to Krispy Kreme in 3 years. :dunno:

Now, I'm in the mood to get some donuts from Krispy Kreme!

I guess I'll do that tomorrow or whenever I pass by. ;)

Starbucks -Love the coffee and frappunicco and other cookies and food are good!

DD's donuts and breakfast sandwiches are delicious! I didn't like the coffee flavor and iced coffee. It taste weird!

I voted Starbucks! Caff'e Mocha!!!

Tim Hortons? Their coffee taste as if they were brewed with brown crayon!

DD? They taste cheap

KK is nice but no longer here

And 5 guys, very good hamburgers. If you never gone there before, and decide to try... FYI... to them, small means large, regular means super sized! I couldn't believe this but lucky there was few Deafies work down there and one of them explained the size, I was like whoa! Ok, I gone for regular, and sure enough it was right sized. I wish 5 guys would add more choices in their menu.

I don't drink coffee, but I like the Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino, or Orange and Cream Frappuccino at Starbucks. *yum*

I voted none because there´re no dunmkin Dounts and Starucks here in Germany.

No Starbucks in Germany?! :shock:

Yeah, we have no Starbucks in town where we live and many cities around Germany, I travel to, never see Starbucks... It could be that I overlook it :dunno2: All what I saw Starbucks is in London and Australia, that´s all.

German and Italian Cafe houses are very common everywhere in Germany.

Yeah, we have no Starbucks in town where we live and many cities around Germany, I travel to, never see Starbucks... It could be that I overlook it :dunno2: All what I saw Starbucks is in London and Australia, that´s all.

There's Starbucks in Germany, try find in Frankfurt.
http://www.starbucks.de/de-de/

Oh Now i am jealous of you! i would prefer the italian cafe's over DD or SB. In my current hometown does not have any close italian cafes. :mad2: The italian cafe drinks and goodies taste much better. :giggle: I grew up in Long Island, and always go to NYC. Nyc has plenty of italian cafes in my old time because they were pure italian peeps. Nowaday, i haven't went to nyc, to the italian cafe's for over 8 years.

I have not tried german cafe that i would want to try it!

I got a new tim horton here!!! yay, donuts taste ok, not the same as DD. i need to go to Tim horton more often. it is a little far from my home.

In Canada, Most Always Fresh Tim Horton's coffee shops. They love them so much than Starbuck.

They loved good healthy soups, sandwiches, Icapp (ice drink) than donuts and On March... if you will win with coffee or tea cup. they hope to win money, laptop computer, and car. Many Canadian people love Tim Horton's. (True!)

Back