Dream Job

Originally posted by eternity
I want to be PROSTITUTE. :naughty:
Here's $20... blow me! :bj:

My dream Job:

Something related to travel and write books for Lonely Planet on various of countries, and what the cities and towns and countrysides have to offer. I am sick of touristy places - they could be good, but I would like to write about local hangouts in other countries, especially Europe!

Originally posted by Aphrodite
My dream Job:

Something related to travel and write books for Lonely Planet on various of countries, and what the cities and towns and countrysides have to offer. I am sick of touristy places - they could be good, but I would like to write about local hangouts in other countries, especially Europe!

I totally agree with you! I love Lonely Planet guides. :bowdown:
Bed and Breakfast or restaurant is also a cool idea too.

Yes!!! I have few Lonely Planet guides - and I love their website - www.lonelyplanet.com and the thorntree! Recently, I just met up a friend who I first met thru this website - in person and he is from Australia and he just came from Central America to L.A. (for a day so we can meet) and he showed me his WELL-WORN out pages of Lonely Planet guide on Central America... from that moment, I took a look at that - and I thought of having a job doing related to writing a guide book... just my wishful dreaming!!! :D

Originally posted by wickedeyed
Engineer for a chip and dale roller-coaster at disneyworld. :-D

I can imagine you like this to a couple of kids in line for the ride , "go away, i'm fixing the chipmunks ride, here, there you go, here's a $10, now SCRAM and let me be!"

LOL!:laugh2:

My dream job is to be a screenwriter... it's goal that's a long time away but I'll get there because it takes time to realize your dreams.

I have Lonely Planet guides for Western Europe, USA, France and San Diego/Tijuana. They are in good condition though, LOL. I like their website too :) I also like other travel guide called "Let's Go"

Back to topic, travelling would be a fabulous career to have, and writing about places. Sometimes I feel that some book doesn't cover about something enough, so I am like huh and find out more information in local tourist info places. Maybe editors cut some info out, dunno. I also love Globetrekkers, a show about travelling.

My Dream Job is to own several Cannabis Cafe where people would come over and try different strains of marijuana and relax in different rooms that'll suit their comforts. I would have pool tables, darts, video games, and a stage for musicans to come and jam. I would like to be the first person opening a Cannabis Cafe in America after the legalization of marijuana.

There's nothing better than going to work high and coming home high.

Eternity... I just gave you $20... where's my blow job!?

good one

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Eternity... I just gave you $20... where's my blow job!?

:rofl: good one.. if I were near u.. u never know wud happen :naughty: :rofl: I better shut up :laugh2:

Back