Dream Job

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
What is your Dream Job?

Mine would be CEO for my own web development company. If only pigs could fly. ;)

Originally posted by Alex
What is your Dream Job?

Mine would be CEO for my own web development company. If only pigs could fly. ;)

hehe - ahhhh for me ... wud be an AOL developer for the next version

:laugh2: good one alex ;) hmm I wish I can work for internet and work from home I hate gettin dressed to go work :mad2:

My dream job would be a Director of Microsoft so i could think of an idea to make a good Access for deaf user!

getting own business something in Newfoundland for sure. but what is it?? I :dunno:

My dream job would be to have a travel company, and I could have offices all over the world. Hee hee... Alex summed it up right, Only if the pigs could fly!

I want to being a director of Microsoft RPG dept. Only if the cow jump over the moon.

My dream job would be at Catalina Island own all businesses.

My dream job would be to own a 5 star restaurant/cafe where the waiter/waiteress, bartenders, cooks, and even the host are all Deaf. (Which is coming closer than I thought it would!) The cafe would be located in one of the hottest places in Rochester, NY!

Originally posted by Alex
What is your Dream Job?

either that or other.

Web development, web designer, and programmer.

mm... not sure but Would love to have a dream job where I can set up my own hours, make a lot of money and actually love the job to death.

Back