Don't be a pedophile in Korea..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about labor camp?

well they can't be doing labor camp forever because the punishment is usually 2-7+ years. what are we gonna do with sex offenders who have paid their crime? they're going to repeat the crime.

Solution for now?

wmcgp4.jpg

bam bam!

well they can't be doing labor camp forever because the punishment is usually 2-7+ years. what are we gonna do with sex offenders who have paid their crime? they're going to repeat the crime.

Solution for now?

wmcgp4.jpg

bam bam!

lol, I'm still think about find a best solution for sex offenders and prevent from repeat crime. *thinking*

lol, I'm still think about find a best solution for sex offenders and prevent from repeat crime. *thinking*

Megan's Law. Amendment 2. and...... castration :aw:

Megan's Law. Amendment 2. and...... castration :aw:

Yup, additional, what about change the diet for prisoners, just serve with bread and water only?

Solution for now?

wmcgp4.jpg

bam bam!

In bold.....I don't believe there is such a thing. If there is DNA evidence or witness evidence I say kill them.....No ifs,ands or buts

I think it is time to start sending all the pedos in the world on a field trip to S. Korea. I don't care if it works or not, they just deserve to have it chopped off. Bet those creepy fuckers would think twice if we started doing that.

I think it is time to start sending all the pedos in the world on a field trip to S. Korea. I don't care if it works or not, they just deserve to have it chopped off. Bet those creepy fuckers would think twice if we started doing that.

or field trip to North Korea for execution.

hole? no there's no hole. It's illegal for sex offender to NOT register with the state/town. Hole means the sex offender does not have to register with the state because of certain thing.
I think one of the "holes" to which he is referring is uneven enforcement. It is illegal for the sex offender to not register but enforcement is sometimes slack in following up. Also, some register false addresses, or don't actually live at the address of record. The people responsible for follow up often fall behind. Also, registering doesn't necessarily prevent reoffending; it just makes the offender trickier.

While chemical castration( what s. Korea is hoping for) is definitely a means of punishment, it may not be effective. Rape is about power not about sex. The men will either use objects to rape, or will buy hormones that counter the effects of the chemical castration. The U.S. already had the ability to force chemical castration on repeat offenders here.

While chemical castration( what s. Korea is hoping for) is definitely a means of punishment, it may not be effective. Rape is about power not about sex. The men will either use objects to rape, or will buy hormones that counter the effects of the chemical castration. The U.S. already had the ability to force chemical castration on repeat offenders here.

FINALLY a voice of reason in here. I was starting to think we were all bloodthirsty buggers, lol.

FINALLY a voice of reason in here. I was starting to think we were all bloodthirsty buggers, lol.

So was I. LOL

Some of the suggestions people come up with these days are pretty scary. I believe in justice, but I'm not going to scream for blood.

If people beg to differ, we might as well start putting people's heads on sticks.

Many of us are intolerant to a vast degree for this particular crime.

I think it should be an automatic life sentence without parole.

But the chemical castration with close supervision and blood checks does have some merit.

Don't assume people are less intelligent just because they don't care for liberal treatment of criminals.

Many of us are intolerant to a vast degree for this particular crime.

I think it should be an automatic life sentence without parole.

But the chemical castration with close supervision and blood checks does have some merit.

Don't assume people are less intelligent just because they don't care for liberal treatment of criminals.

I do not assume that. Shame on you.

Well shame on you too, for all your allusions to how inferior everyone who wants punishment instead of therapy.

*facepalms*

I really have to go now, so maybe we can debate this later. I still wuv you. :hug:

*facepalms*

I really have to go now, so maybe we can debate this later. I still wuv you. :hug:

I feel the same. :lol:

But I feel no need to debate. I think we have told each other how we feel on the issues of crime and punishment, and superior attitude.

And in addition, unlike some, I feel no need for the last word.

So anything else you want to say here, I won't stand in your way.

I think one of the "holes" to which he is referring is uneven enforcement. It is illegal for the sex offender to not register but enforcement is sometimes slack in following up. Also, some register false addresses, or don't actually live at the address of record. The people responsible for follow up often fall behind. Also, registering doesn't necessarily prevent reoffending; it just makes the offender trickier.

Yup, that what I means, just uneven enforcement and mess up like some sex offenders refuse to register or register with fake information, etc. Sometime, I think that some sex offenders escape to Mexico to get away from registration and change their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back