Don't be a pedophile in Korea..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shame on you too, for all your allusions to how inferior everyone who wants punishment instead of therapy.

Therapy? Are you serious? I guess you haven't researched that there is no cure for pedophiles.

In fact, there's an organization called NAMBLA and they use the same reasoning that the homosexual uses, "they're born that way". They don't see anything wrong with molesting children and it's perfectly "natural" and they get mad at us for interfering the "rights" of children to have sex with adults.

There's many pedo websites out there posting "legal" pictures of fully clothed children and pedos leaves comments about them, which is really sickening.

There's also pedo discussion boards where they brag anonymously about their exploits with children.

Yiz

Therapy? Are you serious? I guess you haven't researched that there is no cure for pedophiles.

In fact, there's an organization called NAMBLA and they use the same reasoning that the homosexual uses, "they're born that way". They don't see anything wrong with molesting children and it's perfectly "natural" and they get mad at us for interfering the "rights" of children to have sex with adults.

There's many pedo websites out there posting "legal" pictures of fully clothed children and pedos leaves comments about them, which is really sickening.

There's also pedo discussion boards where they brag anonymously about their exploits with children.

Yiz
I guess you can't read.

I am on the side for locking them up and throwing away the key.

Go find someone else to pick on.

I guess you can't read.

I am on the side for locking them up and throwing away the key.

Go find someone else to pick on.

Wow, I was reading your comment and interpreted that you support therapy. Sorry, I misunderstood.

Yiz

The only thing I can say to this... Don't ask for punishments that you're unable to take upon yoursef.

I don't think most Koreans would like to be castrated.. why should sex offenders be castrated for their crimes?

You know... you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

I'm only out for blood cause I see just what happends to the victim throughout their lives in my relative that had it happen to her.

There are two separate issues:

1. sentencing after the offense has been committed and judged

2. prevention of re-offending after the offender has served his sentence

The more complicated of the two seems to be the latter. How can we prevent convicted offenders from offending again without going outside of constitutional restrictions?

Will therapy work? Can offenders be adequately tracked? Is preventative incarceration constitutional?

It's a sticky topic.

I KEEP READING EVERYONES COMMENTS AND THE DEBATE ON PUNISHMENT BUT NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE MENTION THAT FEMALES CAN BE PEDOPLILES TOO. hOW DO YOU CASTRATE A FEMALE? ANYONE KNOW??

I KEEP READING EVERYONES COMMENTS AND THE DEBATE ON PUNISHMENT BUT NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE MENTION THAT FEMALES CAN BE PEDOPLILES TOO. hOW DO YOU CASTRATE A FEMALE? ANYONE KNOW??
Yes, women can also be pedophiles. Maybe they weren't mentioned because their numbers are smaller within the pedophile pool. :dunno:

Yes, women can also be pedophiles. Maybe they weren't mentioned because their numbers are smaller within the pedophile pool. :dunno:

About 1% of pedophiles are females, they're semi-rare. It seems alot when you see reports of female teachers getting busted having sex with an underage student, but they're still semi-rare.

Yiz

The request was for an explaintion of how do you castrate a female pedopile?

Thanks Reba, that is a big help. Other than cutting their heads off (like snakes) I dont see any way possible to stop pedopiles (male and female) from re-offending. Anyone have a better solution?

Castrations isn't a 100% foolproof against child rapist. If a child rapist is bound and determined to do it again post castration, all he has to do is take hormone pills and or injections that activates the sex drive.

Yiz

That's right. I use to be in favor of chemical castration, but I'm not anymore. I don't think it's going to do any good to lower sex crimes. All this does is render the person incapable of having an erection. It doesn't mean that the person is incapable of committing a sex crime. You don't need to use the penis for such things. All it takes is a sick mind and you can still accomplish great harm; even when you're chemically castrated.

Great!...All for it....but then again, the pedro can use something else to rape a child....so, after chemical casteration....and if he repeats, then they should execute him....

Come on, USA!...

This is exactly what I alluded to. It's not fool-proof. I would prefer if they just took these degenerates out of society altogether for LIFE.

Let's hope the castration is very very painful so they wont try to do it again!

It's not. It's chemical. It's the equivalent of giving a man estrogen. Not painful at all. What you might be referring to is surgical castration or removal of the penis. That could be painful, but only if the person is aware of it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back