Don't be a pedophile in Korea..

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have one island outside Washington (I think) where hardened pedophiles live there even after their sentence expires. Lucy Ling went there and interviewed those people. Only one woman pedo out of all pedophiles on the island.

I'm all for punishment that involves in ensuring that pedophiles and serial rapists never be released from prison system.

I hope chemical castration will work for south korea. Death sentence's not a bad idea, too.

I think one of the "holes" to which he is referring is uneven enforcement. It is illegal for the sex offender to not register but enforcement is sometimes slack in following up. Also, some register false addresses, or don't actually live at the address of record. The people responsible for follow up often fall behind. Also, registering doesn't necessarily prevent reoffending; it just makes the offender trickier.

Not to mention how readily they can access the internet. Plus they can have many email addresses that law enforcement do not know about.

Thanks Reba, that is a big help. Other than cutting their heads off (like snakes) I dont see any way possible to stop pedopiles (male and female) from re-offending. Anyone have a better solution?

Death penalty.

Death penalty.

Ummm, what if people scream for death penalties for other crimes that legally do not call for it? Would you accept it? We simply cannot afford to lose our morality in this country.

Ummm, what if people scream for death penalties for other crimes that legally do not call for it? Would you accept it? We simply cannot afford to lose our morality in this country.

For me, I HATE pedophiles. I wish they could all be done away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back