Dog's Ear Severed, Glued On By Groomer, Owner Says :mad2:

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Animal cruelty pisses me the f*ck off :mad2:

GIG HARBOR, Wash. -- Anni Sheriffius said she was trying to wash off what she thought was dirt on her dog Jasmine’s ear when the ear fell off.

Sheriffius rushed her dog to the veterinarian to learn that the dog’s ear had been cut off by a dog groomer and super-glued back on.

“And I saw the ear float away, and it freaked me out,” Sheriffius said.

Jasimine, a shi tzu, had to undergo treatment for an infection.

Sheriffius said she still has the ear in a plastic bag, and has been crying for weeks at the thought of someone hurting her dog.

Pierce County sheriff’s investigators are looking into possible criminal charges against the unlicensed dog groomer.

“Once they tried to hide it and glued the ear back on, that’s not good for the dog. There are all kinds of things that can happen, infection, it's cruelty to animals,” Det. Ed Troyer said.

The shop where Jasmine was injured, J’Raes Pet Grooming, appears to have shut down, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.

“I’d like her never, ever to touch another dog, that’s what I’d like to see,” Sheriffius said.

Dog's Ear Severed, Glued On By Groomer, Owner Says - Family

What a joking... :mad2:

What the owner did is not normal... *shake my head disguistly*

*my jawbone wide open* OMG!!!
Wha... heck the owner's groomer...???

Do you wanna try mine.. *snipping scissors sounds* I'm ready, and prepare your hair grooming now!

Oh man what a stupid of groomer is? Should have tell the truth that an accident cut off the dog's ear don't have to use super glue to put the ear back together that is totally stupid!!!!! I guess this groomer is scared doesn't want the dog's owner to get mad and sue this groomer but it already toolate sued this groomer.

Poor that dog's ear :( hope this dog get better as well from the ear :(

Oh wow :eek: this is soo unbelieveable, poor dog, I've always thought groomers were more safer than a Kennel....

One more thing, I'm a bit confused on something here, if a dog's ear being cut off, isn't it suppose to bleed? and how can an owner not seeing any blood when she picks up her dog from the groomer?....

thumbnail.jpg

OMG! This is stupid! I can't believe that this happened! Jeez! :fu2:

Yea I saw that on TV last nite. But I am a bit confused was the dog in pain?? The owner should have seen the reaction of her dog once she picked him up.

I remmy I took my sweet Tiny Boy to the groomer and she did a horrible job on my dog. Once I got there and saw the burn all over my dog. I asked her what happened. She said not to call or sue her that it was all accident. There was nothing on her face to feel quilty about it just worry about losing her business. My goodnes. I took my dog and went home. I did call animal control and I never went back to her ever again. Geez I find out she did that to other dog too.

I must think the ear was bleeding when it was glued what the heck that made possible for such gruelsome act!! And glue really super to stick the ear in place. ouch!! poor doggie.

Yea I saw that on TV last nite. But I am a bit confused was the dog in pain?? The owner should have seen the reaction of her dog once she picked him up.

I remmy I took my sweet Tiny Boy to the groomer and she did a horrible job on my dog. Once I got there and saw the burn all over my dog. I asked her what happened. She said not to call or sue her that it was all accident. There was nothing on her face to feel quilty about it just worry about losing her business. My goodnes. I took my dog and went home. I did call animal control and I never went back to her ever again. Geez I find out she did that to other dog too.

Oh wow hope she get fired for what she did to other dogs.

Sigh .. what's wrong with the stupid careless groomer? Cutting the ear of the dog must be very painful. Especially Super-glued too -- alot of painful due to a toxic stuff involved. *Rub my ears* I bet the careless groomer has no heart or motivation but earns $$. Good that the groomer gets fired and hopefully he or she gets arrested for this. Also I hope the groomer will pay the dog's medical expense!

I wish the pup gets well very soon. Hug dog very tight.

Back