Dog's Ear Severed, Glued On By Groomer, Owner Says :mad2:

oh my gosh but this story really worth!

but groomer need to pay this to the vet! more worth like as thousand or less im hope so!

i never been harm any dogs or cats when im adopt my own cats and good caring but i have hard time of dogs to stay and sit and lots of more! that not good!

No I have never owned a shiz shu or however u spell it but I have owned several Jack Russel's which they are super hyper, and I'm pretty positive about them being more hyper then one of those shitz sho's

Even if they are hyper, then you trip the dogs ears with shears not scissors. That's why they have attachments that come with them to adjust the amoung of hair cut.

Jeez! Sad about the dog have it ear cut off and it got glued on. What is the groomer doing? How on earth did she cut the ear off? Is she blind or what? She should be made to pay for the damage and should never be allow to run a dog grooming business again. Poor dog! :(

Not Again This Time It Had Happen In Australia!!!!

A BRISBANE man could face jail if found guilty of cutting the ears off an eight-week-old puppy with a pair of scissors, the RSPCA said today.

Inspectors from the animal welfare group seized the American staffordshire terrier south of Brisbane at the weekend after a tip-off about a cruelly mutilated animal.

The ears had been cut off to make the puppy “look tough”, a practice that is carried out in illegal dog fighting circles, RSPCA inspector Daniel Young said today.

“It's an eight-week old American staffy male pup,” Mr Young said.

“We received information about a dog having its ears chopped off.

“We attended the address and located the pup, obviously with no ears, and we've spoken to a person of interest who later admitted to chopping its ears off with scissors.”

The dog had received no sedation or pain relief following its ordeal.

Mr Young said he was appalled someone would inflict such pain on an animal, particularly one so young.

“I have seen dogs with their ears chopped off in the past, but I've never seen an eight-week pup with its ears cut off.”

The pup has now been temporarily fostered with a Brisbane family.

It was starting to recover and had suffered no damage to its hearing, but would be scarred for life.

Mr Young said a man in his early 20s was under investigation.

Police said any charges would be laid by RSPCA inspectors under the Animal Care and Protection Act, which carries a maximum $75,000 fine and two years in prison.

The RSPCA was hoping any penalty imposed would act as a deterrent to others.

“Magistrates are starting to realise that issues like this are not tolerated by the public and are starting to give heftier fines,” Mr Young said.

The RSPCA hoped the dog would soon find a caring, permanent home.

Attachments

• noears.jpg
    noears.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 9

WTF!!!??? what an INSANE and a CRUEL thing to do!!! :rl: poor dog! :(

i ALWAYS took my dog to well-reputated groomers... after i got a "feeling" of them by interviewing them... otherwise i go elsewhere... thank god i never experienced this ordeal... the groomers i had were WONDERFUL AND CARING... my dog loved her! -- she wasn't afraid to go in there :giggle:

i hope they find the groomer and get her sorry ass! :rl:

A BRISBANE man could face jail if found guilty of cutting the ears off an eight-week-old puppy with a pair of scissors, the RSPCA said today.

Inspectors from the animal welfare group seized the American staffordshire terrier south of Brisbane at the weekend after a tip-off about a cruelly mutilated animal.

The ears had been cut off to make the puppy “look tough”, a practice that is carried out in illegal dog fighting circles, RSPCA inspector Daniel Young said today.

“It's an eight-week old American staffy male pup,” Mr Young said.

“We received information about a dog having its ears chopped off.

“We attended the address and located the pup, obviously with no ears, and we've spoken to a person of interest who later admitted to chopping its ears off with scissors.”

The dog had received no sedation or pain relief following its ordeal.

Mr Young said he was appalled someone would inflict such pain on an animal, particularly one so young.

“I have seen dogs with their ears chopped off in the past, but I've never seen an eight-week pup with its ears cut off.”

The pup has now been temporarily fostered with a Brisbane family.

It was starting to recover and had suffered no damage to its hearing, but would be scarred for life.

Mr Young said a man in his early 20s was under investigation.

Police said any charges would be laid by RSPCA inspectors under the Animal Care and Protection Act, which carries a maximum $75,000 fine and two years in prison.

The RSPCA was hoping any penalty imposed would act as a deterrent to others.

“Magistrates are starting to realise that issues like this are not tolerated by the public and are starting to give heftier fines,” Mr Young said.

The RSPCA hoped the dog would soon find a caring, permanent home.

OMFG!!! look at the cute pup!!! :tears:

one of my sister's neighbors had a procedure done to make his dog's ears stand up to make him like a nice and tough dog!!?? :ugh: it was so bizarre!!! the dog... they call him "handsome" is such a sweet, cute and affectionate dog that craves for his attention sheesh.. he is always left alone outside most of the time... :( it bothers the hell out of us! :pissed:

THIS IS SO SICK!!!

that man ought to be castrated!!! :rl:

superglue is used by sports people to patch up their wounds asap so its commonplace to see people attempting to superglue something of the flesh so I wasn't suprised to see this attempt of using superglue but the dishonesty of the whole thing was appaling!

Angry!

Groan!!!! I do not even want to hear of this damn thing!! God what the world is the matter with ppl that not care abt animals!! Animals are much like human that do have feelings!!! My god!!! Made me sick to my stomach!!! How creuel! geez..

OMFG! Cant believe what the dog groomer did to this dog. Good Grief!

I know!! Made me sick!! Ewww.. poor thing!

Big Sighs!!!!!

What is the world coming to now??? I can't belive what they did to poor animals for cutting down on ears....cut off tails....anymore??? Sheesh... I am fuckie pissed off right now! I can't belive this! Aww, just now reading all those posts after I just posted earlier on... oh boy, so now I am getting angry!! I hate to see what they did to them like that... aww poor puppy's ears!! Gosh!! Like what they said abt bleed... seem they did not even say anything at all...eh? Werid!! Could habe been very painful like that... but I have felt they put them to sleep so wont be feeling pain but when waking up... would they give them painkillers???????????????? That what I like to know!! I am sure those dogs that cut off their ears would have been still contiunes pain forever! that I am sure! I simple can't stand that! I wanna :rl: to alllllllll that hurt them! :pissed: stupid, stupid!

Back