Does anybody live in Florida?

FitnessGuru

Reaction score
besides me. I'm currently residing in Fort Myers, Florida, about 100 miles south of Tampa.

aerial05.jpg

looks BOOTIFUL!

not me sowwy :(

last time i even set foot in FL was back in 1989 during HS Spring Break :lol: too long now!

yeah i been there in fort myers beach several times.. it was pretty fun esp renting a scooter and HOT there!!!

I don't live in Florida, but I did visit Key West recently last March for Spring Break.

I used grow up near Florida (Panama City Beach). I been gone there on every weekends! Now I am in Missouri and SAD, ofc MISSED the beach lately! My last time, I went there was 10 years ago in Orlando, Florida.... Wow that been long time!

my grandmother and some other relatives live in FL so i go there sometimes...especially during the summer

me me not living in florida :-( wish i do, have you been gone scuba diving there? seems a good place for scuba diving!

*looking on your picture of the town* Hey I can see your resident over there *point there* :o

Yup, I'm from Vero Beach, about 40 miles south of Melbourne.

For good Scuba diving, go down to Florida Keys.

I miss being in Florida!! I went to Florida just last February for vacation (definteley needed to get away from the snowy weather back in Jersey! LOL-oh and I got so LUCKY that I took off to Florida the day before President's Day snowstorm! ha)

My grandparents are from Fort Myers, Florida and they're spending the whole summer with me and my family, eh :-\

lol, there's nothing special in Miami :-p I live in Miami, born and raised.

that isn't you in your avatar Carol isn't it? looks like a chick from the TV show series "Charmed"...of course, they are hot until the new girl came in...TOO EWULY! :ugh:

Hmm. No, I don't. However, I did just get back from a Panama City Beach vacation.

God, chicks on vacation are SOO fucking horny. And hot :-D

Originally posted by Xero
Hmm. No, I don't. However, I did just get back from a Panama City Beach vacation.

God, chicks on vacation are SOO fucking horny. And hot :-D
um, are you feeling okay? :eek:

Back