Do you...

Originally posted by LadyDuke
Folks, let me tell you this. I have nothing against Steel as a "breast freak." But getting aroused at seeing a mother breastfeeding a baby? This is not a sexy time. This ia a feeding time for the baby, not the sexy time for the mother nor any man.

I hope when Steel gets older and gets married to a girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with and then have children, he'll come to his senses. (shaking my head)

Fondling breasts or admiring breasts is not the same as breastfeeding a hungry baby.

As for the hairy legs part..... As a young teenager, I was told by my foster mother it was time for me to start shaving my legs and then shave again when they grow back. Wow, I guess being a female, it's a lot of work taking care of my female body. No male has to worry about his own body unless he WANTS to shave.

When I was living as a single woman, I didn't bother to shave my legs during winter because of wearing jeans covering my legs. I shave my legs during spring and summer because of shorts. Right now, I'm steady with my husband-to-be, I will have to make sure that my legs are shaved whenever they get hairy. :roll:
*tsk*who says i'm going to have kids? :roll:

it's just too weird to feel such hairy legs on those chicks

Steel, maybe it's great experience for you to feel their hairy legs. why not?

Because you like to curious something so try them.

seriously, i have my own hairy legs so I know how they feel but i don't feel compatble doing that on chicks :ugh: *shudders* SHAVE PLEASE!

the chicks says i have the sexiest, smoothest, hairest legs they ever seen :o hairy legs on guys is normal because that's part of the guys' cluture and shaven pits and legs are part of the girls' cluture...and...are you saying you have hairy legs? :eek:

How can u tell if im saying that I have a hairy leg? How can you assume that? :nono:

Why dont you go out somewhere and ask some chick(s).. *Can I feel your hairless leg?* I dare YOU! Then come back here and tell us how did you feel their leg.

*sighs* i did feel one girl's hairless legs and they are SO soft, smooth and warm...that i just wanna lick and kiss the fresh of her skin on her legs and all...it's just sexier that way :o

DirtyOldMan said:
Do you like ladies with hairy legs?

I don't care... I like both of them. I don't go like "Hey, please shave them off!"
:ugh: You do???? *Gulps*
But most of the time, I like to feel the smooth legs! :naughty:

Wanna Feel Mine? :naughty:

re: Do you like ladies with hairy legs?

As long they keep their pants on :D

deafclimber said:
hairless legs and hairless armpits, period. :)
I second tha... same as me2...
Must hairless.. cannot stand hairy on me.. *yikes* feel like er um.. too odours.. make sure spotless!!! 100% ((chuckles))

Back