Do you...

DirtyOldMan

Reaction score
Do you like ladies with hairy legs?

I don't care... I like both of them. I don't go like "Hey, please shave them off!"

But most of the time, I like to feel the smooth legs! :naughty:

Hell no!!!! But at lunch time at work I sit next to a guy who says the more hair the better, and he means everywhere

*show my leg*

Hey dom.. feel my smooth legs.. how would u like my legs? :naughty:

It d be gross to see any adult women who have their hair under their armptis and legs. For men.. its normal for them to have them but women?

aye, i have hair legs as an ape, and I'm proud of it. :o

Ewwwww... body hair on chicks is so icky. I shave everything, i can't deal with being a hairball.

It d be gross to see any adult women who have their hair under their armptis and legs. For men.. its normal for them to have them but women?

European ladies do not shave their legs and armptis. I have meet those ladies at DeafWay at Gallaudet last summer. They believe, those are more natural.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention. Deaf European mother breastfeed the baby in the public with topless shirt. At first, I was stunned to see her. She walked and chatted in the public. She did not realize, this country is America. Interesting.. She was not even ashame.

Steel!!!!! :evil:

You are a sicko, you know that? Seeing a mother breastfeeding a baby is sexy as you think it is???????

Originally posted by LadyDuke

You are a sicko, you know that? Seeing a mother breastfeeding a baby is sexy as you think it is???????

LadyDuke -- thats how Steel is :roll:

i dont shave my legs cuz of bad arms, so i just leave it as it is ... and im a butch so why should i ! hehehe

Originally posted by javapride
i dont shave my legs cuz of bad arms, so i just leave it as it is ... and im a butch so why should i ! hehehe

:eek: are u serious Java??

Well what do you expect? I'm a guy so take a chill pill.

Ladyduke, i assume he is a breast freak.. So let him be.. That's who he is.

One day he ll be with a gal and get her preggy.. he may see her gal or wife who would breastfeeding a baby.

anyway lets go back 2 topic.. I think women should shave theirs.. they can look so FEMALE than being a male look if they dont shave their armptis and legs.

Originally posted by Steel
Well what do you expect? I'm a guy so take a chill pill.

its sick.

anyway, I have noticed that more and more of my friends start breast-feeding in front of people they know.

Folks, let me tell you this. I have nothing against Steel as a "breast freak." But getting aroused at seeing a mother breastfeeding a baby? This is not a sexy time. This ia a feeding time for the baby, not the sexy time for the mother nor any man.

I hope when Steel gets older and gets married to a girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with and then have children, he'll come to his senses. (shaking my head)

Fondling breasts or admiring breasts is not the same as breastfeeding a hungry baby.

As for the hairy legs part..... As a young teenager, I was told by my foster mother it was time for me to start shaving my legs and then shave again when they grow back. Wow, I guess being a female, it's a lot of work taking care of my female body. No male has to worry about his own body unless he WANTS to shave.

When I was living as a single woman, I didn't bother to shave my legs during winter because of wearing jeans covering my legs. I shave my legs during spring and summer because of shorts. Right now, I'm steady with my husband-to-be, I will have to make sure that my legs are shaved whenever they get hairy. :roll:

Last edited:

When I was living as a single woman, I didn't bother to shave my legs during winter because of wearing jeans covering my legs. I shave my legs during spring and summer because of shorts.

:rofl: LadyDuke -- im basically the same way LOL -- neglect the shaving during winters too and shave in the spring/summers

It doesn't matter to me. I have a female friend who doesn't shave her legs and armpits. I think it is natural. Maybe it is unnatural to you because most American women shave nowadays. I think hairy women are beautiful too. Women should not feel obligated to shave, even in America. If they want to, fine. If not, leave them as they are.

Back