Do you...

Interesting, I´m an European. I have friends who shave their legs & armptis, some don´t but it´s look okay to me because it´s their bodies what they like to care of.
Of course I shave to show my pretty legs & armptis off... :fly3: :bj: :naughty:

Yes, I agree that most European mothers breastfeed the baby in the public like that. I often see them myself. :dunno:

Hi Americans, I´m wondering what you all do if your babies cries for hungry in the public at suddenly? (shopping mall, etc.) (breastfeeding, I mean)

Well.. i have seen some guys shave their legs, and armpit.. those swimmers do :P

I agree with PaxThoreau, I don't care if the women shave themselves or not. It never bothered me.
Even when I had an ex who shaved himself often, it was nice and smooth, but I preferred him to have hair though.

Cheri said:
:ugh: You do???? *Gulps*

Wanna Feel Mine? :naughty:

What's wrong with hairy legs?

Bullymom said:
I second tha... same as me2...
Must hairless.. cannot stand hairy on me.. *yikes* feel like er um.. too odours.. make sure spotless!!! 100% ((chuckles))

Cant stand? You have a hair...

How can you say there's an odor -- You know how to clean yourself? If so, then there's no way to have an odor.

*Slurp!* Sexy, hairy legs ;)

Just kidding. I have to.... I must.... shave! Get.... the ... razor... get the... wax.... something!

I can't stand hair -- I like the smoothness just so I can rub down the body ;)

On guys, sometimes I like them to be shaved/waxed. Or just left alone if they're not too-teddy bearish, ew ew ew.

I admit I sort of have a phobia of hair in certain areas. Head is ok, eyebrows are fine, eyelashes are great. But in ears, nose/snot-holes, down under, ew ew ew (trimming is good)

That's just IMO.

eternity said:

How can you say there's an odor -- You know how to clean yourself? If so, then there's no way to have an odor.

Well, some people sweat more than other people do. Maybe you're one of the lucky people who don't sweat too much and still stay odor-free. Some just simply have more hair than others do.

eternity said:
What's wrong with hairy legs?

Preferable hairless.. No such thing an odor.. Depends if work hard and heavy can be odors.. Always have atternative brings the get anti-Persprirant for underarm to prevent odors.
Is that leg have odors ??? *rolled my eyes up* No such thing to ask stupid question..
If r u feel not care about your body hyenine.. would end up STINKS! Don't ask us everyones includes...why and how?
Don't be smart your full of flithy mouth! Eternity!

Back