• I do smoke weed 240!

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I don't smoke weed!..

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

hacker

Reaction score
go look poll it vote it

I smoked weed for 6 1/2 years. Now, I don't smoke weed. I know they are good stuffz! :thumb:

what if you become old man like 68 or 80 year old you will smoke? with pipe.. act like you was smoke aweed

sorry hacker ;) but I used to do weed but I quit cuz it fucked me up eventually it's long story but make it shorter by realizin a friend fucked me up usin $$$ for weed so I retired from it cuz I am currently workin part-time so it's not worth for me to be high but I respect whoever is pothead ;)

Originally posted by hacker
what if you become old man like 68 or 80 year old you will smoke? with pipe.. act like you was smoke aweed

Maybe I will or not.

I would not smoke everyday. Once a weekly or two time a weekly. it depend on my moodly.

well, i am "occiasional" smoker of weed, I tend to smoke when I feel like and when there is group of friends.

:( i cant vote!!!!!!! cuz theres nothing there where i can vote saying "i used to but have been clean for years"

yes i used to smoke up weed years ago and have been clean for 11 years and counting --

Nah, I don't smoke weed!

Tried it before - it always give me degrading headaches and always make me sleepy. I need to have my enegerized self on the run! That's why I never bother to do it again. Guess my body have a good rejection on the weed!

I done it 3 times in my life, but I am like Clinton, I never inhaled. LMAO. JK.

240? you mean 420? :lol:

I used to be -- OCCASSIONALLY but not anymore after I got pregnant with my first now Im expecting 2nd on the way ;)

Can someone explain what the heck is 240 or 420 or whatever the number is? :dunno:

Back