• No

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Reba said:
I think it would be easy to carry a small plastic spray bottle filled with water, to at least rinse and dilute the urine so it wouldn't be as strong.
:stupid:
you're made my day! *laughing hard*
I like that.. why dont' you go proceed "American Investor"
you gonna be very first deaf person on tv...under American Investor..

LOL

:thumb:

DoofusMama said:
... but cats do go their business in yards, even you didnt know it....
When my cats were alive, they did all their business in their litter box, in the house. I really hate when other people allow their cats to poop in my garden. I'll be digging a hole to plant a new flower, and ugh! There's a nasty cat poop! Disgusting! :ugh:

Reba said:
When my cats were alive, they did all their business in their litter box, in the house. I really hate when other people allow their cats to poop in my garden. I'll be digging a hole to plant a new flower, and ugh! There's a nasty cat poop! Disgusting! :ugh:

:lol: Reba. Same me too. My next door has cat that always come to my flowers and digged out to do poop. It pissed me off. My cat, Tiger always go do her own business outside but sometimes inside but that too much for her to doing her business inside. Arghhh. I hate to change cat litter.

CrazyMomma said:
I guess, we don't have the America law like you have for pets..
America does have leash laws. Dogs are not allowed to wander into other people's yards. Some communities here do have "dog waste" ordinances that require scooping the poop when walking your dog. Mostly it is common courtesy to clean up after your dogs.

In Charleston, we even have a law requiring "diapers" for the downtown horses and mules. If they urinate on the street, the carriage crew has to hose it down with water. If they don't do that, they will be fined.

I'll be digging a hole to plant a new flower, and ugh! There's a nasty cat poop! Disgusting!

Yeah well I had two cats and yucky things did happen. Oh well we are the ones who take away animals's space and those who domesticated animals, poop and all.

I am not gonna go ballistic because I found cat poop in my flowerbed.
I will quietly deposit it on the bottom of the hole and forget the whole thing..

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
...I am not gonna go ballistic because I found cat poop in my flowerbed.
I will quietly deposit it on the bottom of the hole and forget the whole thing..
Fuzzy
It's not just "finding" the poop; it is touching it before I see it in the garden soil. Cat poop can carry disease, and it is NOT good for the garden. Dog and cat poop are not supposed to be used in garden compost. :ugh2:

DoofusMama said:
I must say... Thank God we live in America, cuz we don't have that foolish laws you have now.
the more laws... more people greedy about the animals.. Poor animals..

yo, United States got stupid foolish laws too, oy vey

lets just show some respect towards other culture and not putting one culture above others as its not the American way. We do not fly our flags above other country flag for a good reason....

back to the thread:

I'm for more dog parks and more responsible owners too :)

Reba said:
It's not just "finding" the poop; it is touching it before I see it in the garden soil. Cat poop can carry disease, and it is NOT good for the garden. Dog and cat poop are not supposed to be used in garden compost. :ugh2:

yeah did u know that they put cow shits in the garden to grow veggies .. apparently they used the shits for fertilizer as it will grow better? :ugh2:

Liebling:-))) said:
The picture of my metal fence and gate show better than my description... :D You can see I add red cross where the dog alway peed until I caught him... I got him to wash my fence where his dog peed on.

Gate

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :roll: Liebling,
I suggest you sue the bastard for letting his dog spring a leak on your fence. While you're at it, take the damn thing down and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, dear. :bump: My god, get a life! :nana:

DoofusMama said:
??? I find it really dumb..

what about birds' droppings? or bugs' gooey..? they cant help it.. its nature.. and you put up the fence, to be expected get dirty from it.

You know, I sometimes get stopped when Snickers is with me in stores and am told "no pets in store allowed." I respond she in not a pet. I also, on occasion, have said, "my service dog is cleaner than most people who come into your store." That gets them to chuckle and I mumble something about them being jackasses under my breath. :nana:

Reba said:
True. Dog urine also kills grass and plants. It doesn't smell very nice either.

Neither do bad sermons in church . . . :nana:

Reba said:
I think it would be easy to carry a small plastic spray bottle filled with water, to at least rinse and dilute the urine so it wouldn't be as strong.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh please, stop it Reba . . . I just spilled pop all over the keyboard laughing at what you and the others are saying about dog pee. Which reminds me . . .

Liebling . . . where do you live so I can come over and take a pee on your fence? :bump: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GalaxyAngel said:
peed on fence.. Pretty hard seeing but dislike peed on my property... will another animals will come sniffng and become terroirzited my property and contuine.. sick of it.. but i have seen their property signs "GET OFF MY LAWN" means your pets or you too.

Very true, that´s why I don´t want dogs use my fence after sniffed dog´s pee on my fence... :barf: It could damage my flowers, plants, tree.... garden...

Like what Reba said in her post is true.

Reba´s post
True. Dog urine also kills grass and plants. It doesn't smell very nice either.

wow so meaning rude but not.. have to respect their lawn..
So am I

Exactly! I just found true color that people are ignorant and disrespectful people who did not know how to show their respect every property owner for not want to have dogs business on their property.

espically I've seen animals business pooping or peed on my garden.. squrriels... *sigh* but seen them babies since now... still hang around my yard.. not even bother them at all.. sometimes I feed them.. I think they are cute!

:dunno: why am I doing feed them... ? I've seen babies no mother around.. so I decide feed them.. now squirrels loves us... not even on my property house... just stay and wait for me feed!
lol

awww I know what you mean... but squirrels´s business didnt show much... too small than dog or cat´s business.

I have some mice in my garden, sewer-rat on my compose twice... :ugh2:

The owner should have respect their property when pet business done.. and be always picked it up... if not... call police for press charge "pet litter on my lawn" In my homearea is strict law.. different compares other country or states wha...ever

Exactly same as here in Germany as well but it´s up to property owner if they allow to have dogs to use their garden for business... If dog owner disrespect property owner then call the police on them.. As long as it´s okay when they apology property owner and pick up dog´s business and clean pee on wall, fence, gate, door or whatever.

Tamara said:
It don't bother me as I can't imagine bring myself a bowl and sponge for any doggie walkers to clean it up for me. :pissed:

They knows its a law to pick up their dog business, but PEE? it has to be a big joke.

You choose to disrespect property owner in first place, then is your bad luck... :whistle:

Reba said:

Yeah, I have seen many dog walkers have water spray with cloth, tissue and plastics for a long time.

I´m total puzzled after your post that some people think your post is funny...

Anyway, your post makes good education for people around here to learn how to respect property owner... :angel:

GalaxyAngel said:
:stupid:
you're made my day! *laughing hard*
I like that.. why dont' you go proceed "American Investor"
you gonna be very first deaf person on tv...under American Investor..

LOL

:thumb:

:lol:

Luckysmile23 said:
yeah did u know that they put cow shits in the garden to grow veggies .. apparently they used the shits for fertilizer as it will grow better? :ugh2:
Cow and horse manure is acceptable because of the food they eat and the way it is digested before it becomes waste.

Dog and cat waste is not acceptable. It has a different composition, and the diseases it carries are more hazardous to humans. That is the same reason you can't use human waste in gardens.

Don't take my word for it. Check what the experts say:

http://www.extension.umn.edu/projects/yardandgarden/ygbriefs/h238manure-dog-cat.html

http://www.umext.maine.edu/onlinepubs/htmpubs/2510.htm

http://web.extension.uiuc.edu/greenline/i1297_384.html#3

Reba said:

Yeah, I know what you mean... it´s sucker! We have seen it and pick their businesses up and throw away to rubbish dustbin... :ugh2:

I like to look around flowers, trees, etc in my garden alot until I spot something odd and knew straight way it´s cat´s business because of "mess up"...

I have cat litter in my house because I don´t like my cats do their businesses in my garden... :cold:

Reba said:
Cow and horse manure is acceptable because of the food they eat and the way it is digested before it becomes waste.

Dog and cat waste is not acceptable. It has a different composition, and the diseases it carries are more hazardous to humans. That is the same reason you can't use human waste in gardens.

Yes, it´s right. The cat and dog´s businesses are different as cow but I didn´t know anything about horse... Interesting.

Originally Posted by Luckysmile23
yeah did u know that they put cow shits in the garden to grow veggies .. apparently they used the shits for fertilizer as it will grow better?

I live in countryside and often see the farmer did with cow´s shit on field... grow corns, wheat, gains... We have 3 cows house in area where I live... I use it... Cow´s business is different as dog and cat but one thing is I didn´t know about horse... I will ask my son about this because his friend own 6 horses at 1 mile away from my area.

Back