Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
DoofusMama said:
??? I find it really dumb..

what about birds' droppings? or bugs' gooey..? they cant help it.. its nature.. and you put up the fence, to be expected get dirty from it.

You call it dumb? Interesting....

Is it okay to let your dog to have his business on your garden, fence, gate or whatever where the children play because it's nature?

Is it okay to allow any owners to have their dogs to pee or poo on your garden, fence, gate or whatever because it's nature?

I find interesting that you compare bird's dropping, bugs gooey with dog's business because they are nature.... wow!

Of course I pick and tidy pet's business from my garden up because I want to protect my children's health.

I see no problem to have birds's dropping, bugs, air or whatever on my property because I know it's nature. The rain does for me or I clean but dog? No... The owner need to train dogs to respect our property...

I hang few defekt CD on trees to prevent birds for stealing seeds, etc... that's how I have few bird droppings on my garden... I don't like my cats use their business at my garden because my children play at garden that's why I have cat litter.

I'm glad that German law concern about public dog business due health issue because Germans are senstive about public dog business, their properties, etc... It's good that the owner show their respect on every owner's properties and take their dog to field, forest or their own garden. We call the police on them if they disrespect our properties. I don't care either you label me as dumb.

Anyway, it's your opinion, not me. :)

Liebling:-))) said:
You call it dumb? Interesting....

Is it okay to let your dog to have his business on your garden, fence, gate or whatever where the children play because it's nature?

Is it okay to allow any owners to have their dogs to pee or poo on your garden, fence, gate or whatever because it's nature?

I find interesting that you compare bird's dropping, bugs gooey with dog's business because they are nature.... wow!

Of course I pick and tidy pet's business from my garden up because I want to protect my children's health.

I see no problem to have birds's dropping, bugs, air or whatever on my property because I know it's nature. The rain does for me or I clean but dog? No... The owner need to train dogs to respect our property...

I hang few defekt CD on trees to prevent birds for stealing seeds, etc... that's how I have few bird droppings on my garden... I don't like my cats use their business at my garden because my children play at garden that's why I have cat litter.

I'm glad that German law concern about public dog business due health issue because Germans are senstive about public dog business, their properties, etc... It's good that the owner show their respect on every owner's properties and take their dog to field, forest or their own garden. We call the police on them if they disrespect our properties. I don't care either you label me as dumb.

Anyway, it's your opinion, not me. :)

I didnt say "IN" your yards.. Those pictures you showed me ... with red X (s) on it... they are OUT of your yards.. The "out of your sides of fences" they "it" or whoever can do anything that you CANT stop them.. but if they "it" are IN your yard (property)... that will be different..
If the owner walk dog(s) or animal(s), it go pooped, of course pick up with anything like plastic bag & etc.. but peed on side of out the property, you cant do anything.. but Fences.. it really baffled me.. I think its no biggie..

And.. You said you have cat liter.. but cats do go their business in yards, even you didnt know it.. I understand that You want to protect your kids from those nasty "wastes" in your yard or property. We cant help it.. I am not going to hawk our property 24/7.. its nature. they all do their business in property.. All of us always have germs or anything from anything. It's part of Life.. only be sure you wash your hands many times a day..

DoofusMama said:
I didnt say "IN" your yards.. Those pictures you showed me ... with red X (s) on it... they are OUT of your yards.. The "out of your sides of fences" they "it" or whoever can do anything that you CANT stop them.. but if they "it" are IN your yard (property)... that will be different..
If the owner walk dog(s) or animal(s), it go pooped, of course pick up with anything like plastic bag & etc.. but peed on side of out the property, you cant do anything.. but Fences.. it really baffled me.. I think its no biggie..

And.. You said you have cat liter.. but cats do go their business in yards, even you didnt know it.. I understand that You want to protect your kids from those nasty "wastes" in your yard or property. We cant help it.. I am not going to hawk our property 24/7.. its nature. they all do their business in property.. All of us always have germs or anything from anything. It's part of Life.. only be sure you wash your hands many times a day..

Yes, I know you talking about my fence after saw picture on my post but "out" of my side fence is STILL my property. Accord German law about public dog business. The owner have to take their dogs to field, forest or their garden for dog's business, not our property, path, street or road... They have to pick dog's business up from road, street, path or in and out of property, no matter what... The path outside of my fence is my responsible as property owner because I paid property tax for this. Yes, I have to take care of my outside path to same size of my property to clean path outside of my side fence to free for the people to walk through if there're snow or tree leaves comes, dog business or whatever... If people have an accident on path of my property, they has the right to claim the cost of damage they cause from my path. That's why we all have private compulsory insurance of our property. If any happened to them, my insurance pays them. The city's job to clean the road and it's us and neighbors's job to clean our each path to follow the size of our property.

I see no problem for the children to draw on my path with color chalk because I know rain clean itself..., not dog business... Lucky we caught him and threat him to not do that again... He clean my fence and never touch my property again.

I know it baffled to you and think it's not biggie... For me, I see different because it could damage my trees, if dog carry on piss on my fence... through to my trees...

Subject about cat litter... Yes, you are right that I never know that cats do go their business in yards but we make sure our garden stay clean and health. We loves to walk around our garden and look at flowers, fruits, etc... until we saw it and pick up and throw cat's business away to rubbish bin.

I do not consider nature to leave cats or dogs's business in or out of property... they have to pick their business up and clean pissed where they are on wall or fence because it could damage on wall, garden, fence.... Don't you know that leave pet's business everywhere can affect children's health. Of course we always have germs or whatever but we STILL take care to be clean...

Exactly, it's important to make sure we wash our hands before eat or touch anything...

Yes, I take my 2 dogs to the park and they go there and play and social with other dogs..

My neighbor have dogs, and they come to my yard and do their business and I never say anything, and my 2 dogs go their yard and do their business, but they never say anything. I guess there is no law on personal property...

If you take your dogs in the city, like you walk the dog on street in downtown and your dog happen to shit on the sidewalk, you must clean up, if not, you will be charge...

I guess, we don't have the America law like you have for pets..

I must say... Thank God we live in America, cuz we don't have that foolish laws you have now.
the more laws... more people greedy about the animals.. Poor animals..

DoofusMama said:
??? I find it really dumb..

what about birds' droppings? or bugs' gooey..? they cant help it.. its nature.. and you put up the fence, to be expected get dirty from it.

Yea, EXACTLY!

I have a male dog and female dog, and my male dogs always lift his leg when he has to go pee... He pee everywhere.. Remember Nature is nature, and dog is dog, and it's not going to hurt a thing...

CrazyMomma said:
Yes, I take my 2 dogs to the park and they go there and play and social with other dogs..

My neighbor have dogs, and they come to my yard and do their business and I never say anything, and my 2 dogs go their yard and do their business, but they never say anything. I guess there is no law on personal property...

I am trying to explain you again.

It´s your garden, you can do whatever you like but for me not... I don´t like dog´s business in or out of my property... I has the right to call police on them if they disrespect my property.

You allow any dogs to use their businesses IN your property is your business because dogs´s business is IN your property, not public (street, path, road etc) accord public German law... it must be clean... no poo on the road, street or path...

I´m very happy with German law for this because it keep clean!

If you take your dogs in the city, like you walk the dog on street in downtown and your dog happen to shit on the sidewalk, you must clean up, if not, you will be charge...

Yes it´s same here in Germany as well like what I explain in my previous post about German law over public dog business.

DoofusMama said:
I must say... Thank God we live in America, cuz we don't have that foolish laws you have now.
the more laws... more people greedy about the animals.. Poor animals..

wow, interesting! You made judgement and rude post toward me and label me being greedy because I don´t want dog business (including pee) in and out of my property. wow it show no respect on your post...

See what you complaint about dog law in your area. Now you said here differently... You show yourself here is hypothetical. *shake my head*
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=21116

Anyway for your information, I´m really HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY with German law over public dog business because I don´t like to see dog business are everywhere on the path, street, road, etc... It could be keep clean... No problem if people pick dog business up to threw away to rubbish bin.. which mean is they know how to respect property owners in manner way... If dogs peed then do IN their owner´s property, trees, forest, field, or whatever, not peed everyone´s property. Your post show how rude and disrespect you are toward me and think it´s okay to have dog to pee every properties (no matter either in or out of properties)... :cold: I respect them for their respectfully manner but you?

wow, interesting! You made judgement and rude post toward me and label me being greedy because I don´t want dog business (including pee) in and out of my property. wow it show no respect on your post...

See what you complaint about dog law in your area. Now you said here differently... You show yourself here is hypothetical. *shake my head*
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=21116

Anyway for your information, I´m really HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY with German law over public dog business because I don´t like to see dog business are everywhere on the path, street, road, etc... It could be keep clean... No problem if people pick dog business up to threw away to rubbish bin.. which mean is they know how to respect property owners in manner way... If dogs peed then do IN their owner´s property, trees, forest, field, or whatever, not peed everyone´s property. Your post show how rude and disrespect you are toward me and think it´s okay to have dog to pee every properties (no matter either in or out of properties)... :cold: I respect them for their respectfully manner but you?

OH my GAWD.. RE-READ.. I do NOT label you as GREEDY.. I said PEOPLE not YOU!!..

*shakes head*.. Re-read again before you said more and throw in my face..

and
about my thread about pitbull attack.. IS MUCH DIFFERENT than this topic..
this dog was UNLeashed & wander... BUT this topic is about peeing and poop.. *sigh*..

you are going off topic..

DoofusMama said:
OH my GAWD.. RE-READ.. I do NOT label you as GREEDY.. I said PEOPLE not YOU!!..

*shakes head*.. Re-read again before you said more and throw in my face..

and
about my thread about pitbull attack.. IS MUCH DIFFERENT than this topic..
this dog was UNLeashed & wander... BUT this topic is about peeing and poop.. *sigh*..

you are going off topic..

Yes I have been patience with you twice toward your 2 rude posts... First you find my post dumb over fence issue where I answered Defee´s question. You should take the example of Defee´s post. She show her respect on my post which different as you.

I responsed your first post where you find my post over fence as dumb. You responsed back and telling me that you are really blaffed and think it´s not biggie. I tried to be patience to explain you again. All what you answer in harsh and rude post toward me over that fence etc. and then threw cold water on my face...and said in your last post.

Originally Posted by DoofusMama
I must say... Thank God we live in America, cuz we don't have that foolish laws you have now. the more laws... more people greedy about the animals.. Poor animals..

Of course I´m one of more greedy people about the animals and poor animal for not allow to piss on my fence.... because it´s ME who told you in 2 previous posts. Please don´t deny it because it´s me who explain you in my post about German law over PUBLIC dog business. If I dont like to have dog business in or out of my property is my business... If you allow your dog to do his business in your garden... or allow any dogs to do their businesses in or out of your property is your business, not mine... Got it? Have I judge Crazymomma for allow any dogs to do their business in her garden? Nope because I respect her, not disgusit her about this because it´s her business.

Yes, your thread about pitbul is different as here but you said here yourself that "Thank God we live in America, cuz we don´t have that foolish laws you have now.." What´s that? Of course I show you the example link of your thread that you complaint about dog law in your area because you said here..."Thank God, I live in America.............. foolish law...." What´s that?

I don't take my dogs to the park, I let them run around in my backyard. When they are finished, I will pick up their business and throw it in the garbage, as I don't want anyone stepping in it. We have leash laws here like most states, and when a person does walk their dog, especially by my house, the dogs seem to target my yard, but, come all the way in the yard, while the owner is standing in street, because they have those expandable leashes. The dog will do his business, while they are, I am on my way out the door with a shovel and a shopping bag, and ask them to please pick that up. Boy, their faces are redder than my father's tomatoes.

Last Summer, I went for a walk in my neighborhood, and I always walk on the sidewalk. I was about one half mile from my house, on the sidewalk, next thing I know, I fell on the sidewalk. I had stepped in dog poo, slipped, and fell in the poo. I didn't have anything to wipe it off. So I had to walk home smelling so badly, and took a shower. I just wish that people who do walk their dogs on the sidewalks, would be more considerate and pick up after their dogs. I realized that day that "doggie poo" just wasn't my kind of fragrance. :giggle:

I remember visiting new york city and they got a dog park for dogs. If i had a dog that is very good with other dogs i would take them there but. here at Sauble Beach..there is no dog park and dont really need one. lol

Yes I have been patience with you twice toward your 2 rude posts... First you find my post dumb over fence issue where I answered Defee´s question. You should take the example of Defee´s post. She show her respect on my post which different as you.

I responsed your first post where you find my post over fence as dumb. You responsed back and telling me that you are really blaffed and think it´s not biggie. I tried to be patience to explain you again. All what you answer in harsh and rude post toward me over that fence etc. and then threw cold water on my face...and said in your last post.

Of course I´m one of more greedy people about the animals and poor animal for not allow to piss on my fence.... because it´s ME who told you in 2 previous posts. Please don´t deny it because it´s me who explain you in my post about German law over PUBLIC dog business. If I dont like to have dog business in or out of my property is my business... If you allow your dog to do his business in your garden... or allow any dogs to do their businesses in or out of your property is your business, not mine... Got it? Have I judge Crazymomma for allow any dogs to do their business in her garden? Nope because I respect her, not disgusit her about this because it´s her business.

Yes, your thread about pitbul is different as here but you said here yourself that "Thank God we live in America, cuz we don´t have that foolish laws you have now.." What´s that? Of course I show you the example link of your thread that you complaint about dog law in your area because you said here..."Thank God, I live in America.............. foolish law...." What´s that?

Should I repeat... NO.. enough said.. I already said there.. You just misunderstand.. you are the one jumping the beans.. take chill pill and cool off..
try enjoy your mother's day weekend.
:ugh2:

CODAchild said:
I don't take my dogs to the park, I let them run around in my backyard. When they are finished, I will pick up their business and throw it in the garbage, as I don't want anyone stepping in it.

Exactly! I don´t like either... that´s why I´m glad that German law about public dog business everywhere in street, road, path etc...

We have leash laws here like most states, and when a person does walk their dog, especially by my house, the dogs seem to target my yard, but, come all the way in the yard, while the owner is standing in street, because they have those expandable leashes. The dog will do his business, while they are, I am on my way out the door with a shovel and a shopping bag, and ask them to please pick that up. Boy, their faces are redder than my father's tomatoes.

:lol: it´s good that you caught him...

Yes it´s same leash law here in Germany as well... I don´t like dog business on out of my property or on my fence... :barf: It´s horrible oder...

Last Summer, I went for a walk in my neighborhood, and I always walk on the sidewalk. I was about one half mile from my house, on the sidewalk, next thing I know, I fell on the sidewalk. I had stepped in dog poo, slipped, and fell in the poo. I didn't have anything to wipe it off. So I had to walk home smelling so badly, and took a shower. I just wish that people who do walk their dogs on the sidewalks, would be more considerate and pick up after their dogs. I realized that day that "doggie poo" just wasn't my kind of fragrance. :giggle:

I can image how you feel... :cold: I remember when we were in London visit my family. I warned my sons to watch on path, street, road and make sure no dog poo on road, street, path... My sons were like :confused: and real shock when they saw dog poo on everywhere on the street, road, path etc... in London. Alan stamped dog poo without notice... he are upset... I helped him to whip dog´s poo away from his sandal... :barf: odor... I wash his sandal with water... They feel good when they went back to Germany because they do not need to watch dog poo on the road, street, path.... no poo on everywhere. They also are shock when they saw many color stain of dog pee on the wall, fence, etc of houses in London....

Last edited:
DoofusMama said:
Should I repeat... NO.. enough said.. I already said there.. You just misunderstand.. you are the one jumping the beans.. take chill pill and cool off..
try enjoy your mother's day weekend.
:ugh2:

I understood you prefectly... Anyway, try to enjoy your weekends and wish you well. :)

After weekends, you will feel much better and will see yourself what you judged and disrespect members´s posts in previous threads...

peed on fence.. Pretty hard seeing but dislike peed on my property... will another animals will come sniffng and become terroirzited my property and contuine.. sick of it.. but i have seen their property signs "GET OFF MY LAWN" means your pets or you too.

wow so meaning rude but not.. have to respect their lawn..
So am I
espically I've seen animals business pooping or peed on my garden.. squrriels... *sigh* but seen them babies since now... still hang around my yard.. not even bother them at all.. sometimes I feed them.. I think they are cute!

:dunno: why am I doing feed them... ? I've seen babies no mother around.. so I decide feed them.. now squirrels loves us... not even on my property house... just stay and wait for me feed!
lol

The owner should have respect their property when pet business done.. and be always picked it up... if not... call police for press charge "pet litter on my lawn" In my homearea is strict law.. different compares other country or states wha...ever

PEE

Dogs ALWAYS leave their pee at the big tree, on the end of my driveway, to leave a message for my two dogs to sniff and smell and study(?).

It don't bother me as I can't imagine bring myself a bowl and sponge for any doggie walkers to clean it up for me. :pissed:

They knows its a law to pick up their dog business, but PEE? it has to be a big joke.

Attachments

• bowl&cloth.gif
    bowl&cloth.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 8
Defee said:
Ohhh, i seee now, thats a "different" kind of metal fence...not a chain link!
thats a nice kind of fence...oh ok, well i sure dont blame you for getting upset for your neighbor's dog peeing on that! lol! If he keeps doing that, it would stain it something awful, whoa...haha...
True. Dog urine also kills grass and plants. It doesn't smell very nice either.

:lol: @ Galaxy and Tamara.

Dont forget to have leash on either male or female dog to park since u know either of them can hump others

:rofl: :rofl:

Tamara said:
PEE
Dogs ALWAYS leave their pee at the big tree, on the end of my driveway, to leave a message for my two dogs to sniff and smell and study(?).

It don't bother me as I can't imagine bring myself a bowl and sponge for any doggie walkers to clean it up for me. :pissed:

They knows its a law to pick up their dog business, but PEE? it has to be a big joke.
I think it would be easy to carry a small plastic spray bottle filled with water, to at least rinse and dilute the urine so it wouldn't be as strong.

Back