Do you mistakenly write down 2008 instead of 2009?

I was at work yesterday and I wrote down the date 1/2/09 so there. I remmy.

Another thing is when woman get married and she had to remmy that she changed her last name. I know I made a mistake for writing the wrong last name. LOL

I've been married for 15 years and I still have a problems every now and then with writing my maiden name. :giggle:

I've been married for 15 years and I still have a problems every now and then with writing my maiden name. :giggle:

My wife has problems with that ---- oh, that's right, she never changed her name in the first place....

Now let me see, who was I married to?

It often takes me 2 months :D I have yet to write the date wrong yet this year but that's because I haven't had to write it down at all. I always had problems with the date on checkbook with that, but now I do all my banking online and use debit cards so I don't even use the checkbook anymore. That helps! :)

Online banking is a godsend.

Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and wrote a check, didn't even mistaken by 08. I just wrote the 09 as normally :)

Soon see tomorrow (Jan 5th) when I start work again after a nice xmas/new year break if I write 2008 on many paperworks. :lol:

I would expect a 2008 date if I wrote something on it today, since I am returning to work. Am about to head off in 15 minutes.

Not yet.. haven't wrote anything after 2009 yet.

sure i do that often. somtimes i caught myself writing the date that was 20 yrs ago. :shock: uh oh.

LMAO I do that all the time esp in Jan. I just was doing some job applications and I just unconciously wrote 1/2/2008 instead of 1/2/2009. Someone noticed me doing that and reminded me it wasnt 2008.

Gotta get used to writing 2009 over and over :)

Funny is I never write as 08 or 09 I always go for either 2008 or 2009. I had been doing that since the 2000's began. Before that I always wrote the dates as 88, 98, 99, 95, etc then when the 21st century hit me, it began to be like 2000, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010.
It usually takes me 2 weeks to realize Im not in 2008, Toto :)

Same here! I find that odd and I don't know why I do that.
It also took me awhile to write in the correct year, usually before February.

I used to make that mistake years ago but not any more and I don't really know why...

I never do that. I only mistakely write future dates. Last year, I accidently wrote 2009. I'm sure this year, I'd write 2010 one day. But I think 2010 would be harder to remember cause of the new digit, 9 to 10. It's easier now we say 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09, but now it's 10 then 11 then 12. Is it harder?

I never do that. I only mistakely write future dates. Last year, I accidently wrote 2009. I'm sure this year, I'd write 2010 one day. But I think 2010 would be harder to remember cause of the new digit, 9 to 10. It's easier now we say 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09, but now it's 10 then 11 then 12. Is it harder?

You in a hurry or something? :lol:

At work I made a boo-boo. I made a deposit slip with the date for 01-05-95. :shock: Good thing I caught it and made a new deposit slip with today's date. :Oops:

*knock on wood* not that happened to me yet.. but few years ago yeah it did :roll:

Back