Do You Love Your Driver License(s)?

no i dont like mine. mine sucks.

if you collected all 50 states of the DL card then maybe it's a new record? Hmm? ha. but that is not a reality cuz usually they will take your DL and cut it up to prevent identify theft or use it for false id cards.

no i dont like mine. mine sucks.

if you collected all 50 states of the DL card then maybe it's a new record? Hmm? ha. but that is not a reality cuz usually they will take your DL and cut it up to prevent identify theft or use it for false id cards.
They will either cut your license in half or cut off a portion of it. :)

I dont like my currently driver license because it made me look like I am drunk. DOL place always distract me so something catch my eye and I m not rdy for the photo when it flashes.

My DL picture will scare the police officer if s/he sees it. Good way to avoid getting a ticket!

When they took my picture, I had one screaming kid hanging on my leg and another kid who threw up all over the DMV. I was really in a bad mood and was ready to get the hell out of there. My face shows it.

My DL picture will scare the police officer if s/he sees it. Good way to avoid getting a ticket!

When they took my picture, I had one screaming kid hanging on my leg and another kid who threw up all over the DMV. I was really in a bad mood and was ready to get the hell out of there. My face shows it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yikes, don't hand me over to the FBI. But I think even the FBI would be scared of my picture. They'd probably ship me to the CIA to deal with me. Then the CIA would ship me to Customs. Customs would be so scared that they'd ship me to overseas somewhere. Hopefully to Tokyo where they give out free pot (see Jillo's thread in the Weird news). I don't smoke pot ever but I bet by the time I get there, I'm gonna be needing it. ;)

^^ next if the Japanese couldn't handle you, they will ship you over to Iran govt and see if they really can handle you. :giggle:

Yes and No. One day I'll admire it, but then the next, I'm like.. ew, why did I wear my hair that way... or something.

What about the AFP. deafbajagal? (AFP - Australian Federal Police)

Silly JClarke and Sequoias. ;). I hear the AFP isn't scared of ANYTHING, so that just might be my last stop. (Psst, we better get back on topic before the Mods ship us out of here, lol). :)

I do! and it seems I'm only one in whole world that loves my own driver licenses. I have two now, the old one expired last year. everyone I met, would whine at how ugly, fat, pale, raggy, old they look..

I was wickedly excited receiving my licenses (pictures), of course I grinned and looked really cute and young! lol...even though one of those was when I was on crutches. :mrgreen:
pinkgrin.gif

so I love my driver licenses, do you too? let's see if I'll know anyone who likes too!

I love my license! I didnt care how i look on id.

i dont have DL yet but im wishes for drive somedays but im taking test on book but im still ID! im pray for pass test!

i never smile when i get my photo taken there. Why should i be happy when youre constantly dicked over by long lines and rude window people? Its like their dog took a shit in their cereal when they deal with you or something. So yeah, no smiles here, baby.

this is post or thread was created by Freckles, it makes me more frown to miss her so much..
i think i want to talk with her again.. COME BACK, O' FRECKLES!

They just keep sending me new licenses. The picture on the last one is of someone young enough to be one of my kids -- Don't know how anyone can tell it is me.

Back