Do you love to live in the state?

I heard in California state with population total about 35 million over than other states. California is top rank.

Now, it's 36.5 million as 2007 since it was 33.8 million in 2000.

CA had surpassed NY for #1 most populous in late 60's, NY was #1 in prior to that, later surpassed by TX for #2 in early 90's, NY is #3 right now but possibly surpass by FL in few years.

CA had been growing so rapidly during baby boom and internal migration (citizen who move from other states), now, it's alot change in after 90's and CA is losing the internal migration since they are growing from offspring (citizen born in state) and immigrants, hispanic population will going be majority (more than 50%) in CA in around 2040-2050, same goes to Texas in 2030-2040 as projected but Texas still get some internal migration right now.

I was born in Texas, moved to Wisconsin, went to a college in Tennessee, moved to Pennsylvania, and am currently living in Florida.

born in Ohio,New York,Ohio,Puerto Rico,Ohio ,New Jersery,New York,New Jersery, finally OHIO!Cuz of my father different jobs.

If you have an allergy. Check your states
Updated today
Weed Pollen & Mold
10n9tvs.jpg

Grass
25imech.jpg

Tree
5x8s8y.jpg

Air Quality
1g0m60.jpg

I live in Wisconsin (born and raised) and while there are many things I enjoy about living here (wildlife/nature, traveling up north for camping trips, downhill skiing, people with good Midwestern values, etc.), I'm growing tired of the long, cold winters we have here. As a result, I have plans to move to Arizona after I've earned my Bachelor's degree. Even though it gets extremely hot there, I can deal with 100+ degree temperatures much better than I can temperatures of 30 degrees or below. :cold:

I was born in Texas, moved to Wisconsin, went to a college in Tennessee, moved to Pennsylvania, and am currently living in Florida.

Where did you live in Wisconsin? If you don't want to answer here, send me a PM. :)

I just thinking about make a nice thread. If you love to live in your own state or want to move out of state for reason?

It about me. I never experience to live in other state in my whole life. I moved different cities and town several time in my life. I live in Indiana in my shit life.

My husband need to find a new job in other state. The reason why? He is still in college student. After he graduate from college. He want to find a new job in other state to match on his career. He have an allergy to pollen and grass in here. I have an allergy to pollen either. We want to find a best climate and environment when we move to other state. It only god have a plan for us. I want to find a best big bead stores for my business. We want to have a new life in other states in future. In Indiana is stink economic and not have any career for my husband.

How about your experience with states' climate and environment?

I like Arkansas but I feel like there isn't much opportunity here for long term careers to flourish. Much of the state is very rural which has its own pros and cons. We have a lot of outdoor activities to do, but at the same time it is a long drive to anywhere. For some folks the nearest gas station is 20 miles from home. The education here is so-so. Not the worst (as we are ranked above Mississippi) but we are also not the best and there is room for a lot of improvement. Also, the government here tends to bend over backward for illegal aliens, while citizens who were born and raised here have to jump through flaming hoops to get much needed services.

If I could move anywhere else, I would pick Gunnison, CO because out there it is very beautiful but yet your not too far from any one place. Wal-Mart is a 10 minute drive, a world class ski resort (Crested Butte) is only 30 minutes to the North. There is more available in the community there including a 4-year state univerisity.

Back