Do you love to live in the state?

Pinky

Reaction score
I just thinking about make a nice thread. If you love to live in your own state or want to move out of state for reason?

It about me. I never experience to live in other state in my whole life. I moved different cities and town several time in my life. I live in Indiana in my shit life.

My husband need to find a new job in other state. The reason why? He is still in college student. After he graduate from college. He want to find a new job in other state to match on his career. He have an allergy to pollen and grass in here. I have an allergy to pollen either. We want to find a best climate and environment when we move to other state. It only god have a plan for us. I want to find a best big bead stores for my business. We want to have a new life in other states in future. In Indiana is stink economic and not have any career for my husband.

How about your experience with states' climate and environment?

The states I lived in are: Missouri,Iowa,Texas, and Iowa again.

Allergies were bad in all. The climate was better in Texas where we lived in El Paso, except we pretty much only went out in the evening in summer.

I would like to live in Washington or Oregon where the temperature is more moderate all year.

We will stay in Iowa until retirement though.(and it is way too cold in the winter)

I always dream to live the mountains. Because it's my favorite to view the mountains. I heard Colorado, Washington and other states are the best environment. How about Arizona?? I am curious.

I grew up east coast. I lived in Seattle, Rochester (NY), Washington DC, Portland (OR) and Venice, Italy. I like summer in Seattle. I like winter in East coast.

Seattle - higher cost to live and bad traffic during peak hour.
New Jersey State - higher cost to pay property tax and Auto Insurance.
Delaware - Health Insurance is most expensive.
Suburb of Venice, Italy - nice but expensive fuel for car - no job

I can't move back to Seattle. I have a job in East Coast. Can't afford to quit my job then move out of state.

I miss the east. I enjoy these states out there in the east: Vermont, Connecticut, New York (not the NYC), Maryland. Wouldn't mind going back there someday. Right now I live the midwest where the family is. Not particularly fond of the west but pretty soon I'll be visiting Arizona and we'll see how it goes.

I like to live northern Arizona, Portland Oregon, Bend Oregon. I love to view mountain and forest. Oregon don't have sales tax.

I love living in SC but if you are prone to allergies I wouldn't recommend it for you.

I've lived in WA then OR then WA again, they are both okay and have alot of similar laws. I just lived here for whole my life so I don't know.

If we have cheap high-speed train transportation all over USA, then I would not mind living in rural area of Pennsylvania. I'd like to commute to work in NYC.

I just thinking about make a nice thread. If you love to live in your own state or want to move out of state for reason?

It about me. I never experience to live in other state in my whole life. I moved different cities and town several time in my life. I live in Indiana in my shit life.

My husband need to find a new job in other state. The reason why? He is still in college student. After he graduate from college. He want to find a new job in other state to match on his career. He have an allergy to pollen and grass in here. I have an allergy to pollen either. We want to find a best climate and environment when we move to other state. It only god have a plan for us. I want to find a best big bead stores for my business. We want to have a new life in other states in future. In Indiana is stink economic and not have any career for my husband.

How about your experience with states' climate and environment?

I've lived in other states. I have lived in Kansas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Mass, Maryland near Washington D.C., etc. and I did not like any of them really. My home state, Washington, is about the best of them all. I would like to move though. Maybe to a new city or state. Cost of living is just getting to high and I would like a change. I would like to go somewhere where no one knows me and I can meet new deaf people.

If we have cheap high-speed train transportation all over USA, then I would not mind living in rural area of Pennsylvania. I'd like to commute to work in NYC.

That train would be cool!! I know in Japan they have something like that.

That train would be cool!! I know in Japan they have something like that.

yea. So do Korea and most of Europe. I don't know why USA doesn't... COME ON USA! CATCH UP!!! I really believe this train thing is an answer to overcrowding issue and gas crisis.

In my hometown, they are considering to build a light rail...

im love lives in Kansas for my lifes till im moves to Mo for months till moves to Arkansas

im little raise Oklahoma because of my brother was born there they moves to KS

im raise Kansas in my lifes as natives but i dont born in Kansas

im born in Arkansas they now im lives in Cabot for 4 years they moves to North Little Rock,Ar for 5 years because my family lives there include my grandmothers and my dad also.

I only lived in Oregon, Washington and Alaska. I have only lived in Alaska for barely a year...the reason I moved out because it's too Damn cold for me, lol...you only see two months of summer and rest is winter...ugh.

Oregon and Washington is not a bad place to live, I lived there pretty much 20 years of my life and Washington is my home. I always find myself going back to Washington, even though I complain about rain and cold...but it's beautiful and so green. Plus it's where all my friends and families are from.

Back