Do you love to live in the state?

When you acclimate yourself by moving to a city up in the mountains, you may be okay. It just takes time to get used to. On a skiing trip to CO, one of our friend had serious altitude sickness and had to go to a doctor. Rest of us were all good.

Really? That's interesting. I would love to do ski but I am not good at balance because of my vision problem. I don't mind my future kids can play snowboards or ski in future. They can go to Ski School if they want to. It will be fun! My uncle used to live in Lakewood, Colorado close to Denver.

Is Italy expensive for everything? Ouch! Do you like live in Washington now?

June 1981, I left from Washington State. Break my heart. Yes, I cried when I drove cross border. Now, I am in East Coast at between NYC and Washington DC.

Yes, very expensive everything in Italy. USA Dollars is very weak.

For example.... Nintendo WII $249 in USA vs Euro 249 in Italy.

If, you want to buy Nintendo WII in Italy. You are from the USA.
Use your US Dollars in europe. Will you accept to buy Nintendo WII for $395 in italy?

USA $100 is equal to Euro 63.XX

June 1981, I left from Washington State. Break my heart. Yes, I cried when I drove cross border. Now, I am in East Coast at between NYC and Washington DC.

Use your US Dollars in europe. Will you accept to buy Nintendo WII for $395 in italy?

That's interesting. You said June 1981? I was in my mom's belly. :D

Really?? I didn't know that. Are you comfortable to live close to the mountains? My mom told me when she was young adult with her first son. They went to Wyoming for vacation. My brother had a trouble with breath at mountain air. She took him to ER. He got an oxygen.

I have a question. If I live near in city and mountains. It will cause make me hard to breath? I just curious. Because I love to view the mountains!

Yeah, The higher you go up, the more the air becomes thin. I don't mind living near the mountains. The Appalachian Mountain is not far from where I am (probably about 2 hours east of me) and the folks who lives on the mountain are down to earth, friendly, caring and giving. Of course everyone is not like that but the ones I've met were nice.

If you were to live in a city that is nearby the mountain, I don't think you would have a breathing problem but however, it depends on each person and it varies. Some people are prone to live better in a warmer climate, cooler climate or colder climate. You'd just need to test it out for yourself and see if your body can be able to adapt to these climates.

Really?? I didn't know that. Are you comfortable to live close to the mountains? My mom told me when she was young adult with her first son. They went to Wyoming for vacation. My brother had a trouble with breath at mountain air. She took him to ER. He got an oxygen.

I have a question. If I live near in city and mountains. It will cause make me hard to breath? I just curious. Because I love to view the mountains!

In LA then not really, I went in mountain and hill area then don't have breath proble from that, LA has some issue with smog, it would bad for child or adult with asthma or related breath problem.

Of course, I love to live that closer or great views of mountain/hill area, such as LA, Seattle, Portland, SF, Oakland, San Diego, San Jose and Denver.

For Canada then Vancouver...

Kind of off topic, but one of my best friends just started a Ph.D. program last month at Washington State University. She loves it out there! She was worried about leaving family and friends in Ohio, but she now says she is so glad she moved.

Hi,
I lives in Clearwater, FL. It is nice place but the insurance and taxes are higher....and plus Hurricane Season problems?

Someone told me that most deaf people lives in Sioux Falls, SD...are cheaper taxes and etc.

My father told me that my grandfather's grave plot in Bruke, SD cost $350. And my other grandfather's grave plot in Clearwater, FL cost $2,000.!

Maybe I will retire soon then I will move to Sioux Falls?

Deafbear

Thank you for sharing about your experience. I never have an asthma problem. I really want to live near to mountain for view. I want to go hiking and camping around the hill and mountains. I would love to live in Western States with mountains.

I'm tired of plain state because of tornado and floods here. Me and my husband want to get a new life when we move to western state in future. Remember I told you about my husband's allergic.

I would love for my future kids go to school for Ski and Snowboard. It will be fun.

In LA then not really, I went in mountain and hill area then don't have breath proble from that, LA has some issue with smog, it would bad for child or adult with asthma or related breath problem.

Of course, I love to live that closer or great views of mountain/hill area, such as LA, Seattle, Portland, SF, Oakland, San Diego, San Jose and Denver.

For Canada then Vancouver...

Yes, That's right. I read about Colorado's Pike Peak with higher air is dangerous. I read the warning and explain. That's same with Mt Everest in Tibet is very dangerous when is go up to highest.
I don't mind to living near to mountains either. I had been go to Applalachlan Mountain in Kentucky many times. It's very beautiful. That where my dad was born in Southeastern Kentucky. Of course, I love to view an earth, friendly and fresh air. I miss go to KY. I had a great memories when I went to Buckhorn Lake close to Hazard.

I will test with my body to see if I am able go higher whenever me and my husband are plan to go National Park someday. Thank you for sharing. :)
Yeah, The higher you go up, the more the air becomes thin. I don't mind living near the mountains. The Appalachian Mountain is not far from where I am (probably about 2 hours east of me) and the folks who lives on the mountain are down to earth, friendly, caring and giving. Of course everyone is not like that but the ones I've met were nice.

If you were to live in a city that is nearby the mountain, I don't think you would have a breathing problem but however, it depends on each person and it varies. Some people are prone to live better in a warmer climate, cooler climate or colder climate. You'd just need to test it out for yourself and see if your body can be able to adapt to these climates.

I love to live in my state. My state is TamilNadu.
In my state there are plenty of temples to visit.
I didn't stay other states but I visit andhrapradesh, karnataka,Kerala.
There are many beautiful places to see.
Every one should love their state and country.

Yes, That's right. I read about Colorado's Pike Peak with higher air is dangerous. I read the warning and explain. That's same with Mt Everest in Tibet is very dangerous when is go up to highest.
I don't mind to living near to mountains either. I had been go to Applalachlan Mountain in Kentucky many times. It's very beautiful. That where my dad was born in Southeastern Kentucky. Of course, I love to view an earth, friendly and fresh air. I miss go to KY. I had a great memories when I went to Buckhorn Lake close to Hazard.

I will test with my body to see if I am able go higher whenever me and my husband are plan to go National Park someday. Thank you for sharing.

You meant thinner air not higher air. Newer cars can go up to around 15,000 ft elevation and they choke and die. Older cars, up to around 10,000 ft elevation or so. Pikes Peak is 14,110 ft, it's not so extreme compared to Mt. Everest which is almost 30,000 ft tall. Most humans cannot survive with more than 20,000 ft elevation, breathing on their own. They have to use special oxygen tank to help breath better.

Generally when you go at around 10,000-11,000 ft elevation...you will start to have a bit of hard time breathing, but you get used to it after a while. I have been thru that before. :)

I would like to move back to United Kingdom all together if I had the choice. Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee are all really bad for allergies to me and we live in Alabama right now. My husband has allergies and asthma and I have lung damage and allergies as well as both dogs with both seasonal allergies. I would prefer living in colder area just because I like it cold and places where it is less chance of high humidity, I feel like a fish out of water here in Al. Hubby likes Florida but I would rather go really dry like Nevada- not Las Vegas though, or something like that or really cold like the furthest north places to go in united states but not leave the main portion of land, ( like going to Alaska or Hawaii) because of my husbands immigration stuff we are still having to deal with.

I'm working on trying to buy California. It's too hard because too many people lives here in California illegally.

I'm working on trying to buy California. It's too hard because too many people lives here in California illegally.

I heard in California state with population total about 35 million over than other states. California is top rank.

You meant thinner air not higher air. Newer cars can go up to around 15,000 ft elevation and they choke and die. Older cars, up to around 10,000 ft elevation or so. Pikes Peak is 14,110 ft, it's not so extreme compared to Mt. Everest which is almost 30,000 ft tall. Most humans cannot survive with more than 20,000 ft elevation, breathing on their own. They have to use special oxygen tank to help breath better.

Generally when you go at around 10,000-11,000 ft elevation...you will start to have a bit of hard time breathing, but you get used to it after a while. I have been thru that before. :)
That's interesting. You have experience go to up to mountain. I would not live on the top.. Noway. LoL.. I love to view the mountains when I move in state.

Do you think the climate in mountains have a fresh air??

The higher the mountain is the thinner the air is.

When I said thin, I mean you're actually approaching the universe a lot more closer than you think.

That's interesting. You have experience go to up to mountain. I would not live on the top.. Noway. LoL.. I love to view the mountains when I move in state.

Do you think the climate in mountains have a fresh air??

Of course, there is fresh air up in the mountains.

Back