Do you hate your brother or sister?

me and brother just got into a stupid fight over the remote for the tv.... felt like old times :laugh2:

One of my brother moved out last weekend to live with his pregnant fiancee's family, and I am not sure how our relationship would be like. When he and his finacee lived with us, they barely talk to anyone in my family, and he only talked to my boyfriend, which I don't understand why. We barely sit down to have a chat... I have talked to his finacee like maybe 10 times.

I have other brother, oldest one who serve his time in jail, and is awaiting for trial, and he never write or call, even don't bother to contact me, so I just dropped him. He is no longer in my life. I don't know why he even bother to ask my mom or my brother how I am doing?? He should have call or write to ask me directly... He not worth my time, and he is just like my deadbeat ex-father. I just move on with my life..

I dont hate my sisters and brother. But two of my sisters are out of our lives (my families) and not allow them to come back until they change or learn their lessons for what they have done to my family. One of my sisters is currently in prison and wont be out of prison until 2011 for crimes that she made. Also other sister whom keeps fools around. So we decided to not allow them into our lives for the sake of kids (my nephews and nieces)...

I have three older brothers, the last one was picked on so much that after I came along 9 years later, he started picking on me. I was the only one home when I reached High School. Yes, I love them all. I did wish I had a sister but I was blessed with 3 sister in laws and love them too.

Never Hate Any Family Memeber!!!!!!!!!

Thats Sad!!!!!!!

I Def Love All Of My Family Memeber And Of Course I Love All Of My Sisters... :)

My sister

I have a younger sister who is 20 yrs old. She is hearing and knows a lot of sign language by me taught her when she was a baby. We were very close sisters and best friends but not anymore. It has been drifting and drifting...

My sister dislike me so much even she doesn't tell her friends that she have a deaf sister.. letting her friends to find out themselves to meet me in person whenever I am around her. I tried to make things nice for her and support her.. she turned her back on me.... still doing at it.. whats more.. she is very snobby one, very spoiled by mom, is going to marry her fiance who is a CUTEST guy ever than my boyfriend is.. she didn't tell him about us or not even talking about our sisters/friendship... till he found out that she have deaf sister.. he tried to make things work out.. and very upset that she treated me like that horrible.. whats more.. when we were aparted due of our age changed... she spent a lot of stuff and clothings.. i helped her out.. all those times, i tried to ask her for like only less 50 dollars to borrow.. she won't help me with stuff/bills/share clothes with each other because we fit same size. I always ask her for some advices and she never asks me for advices or help with school... I felt like she thinks that I am dumb and still doesn't know anything but I do know anything because I have been graduated from high school and attending college.. how can I be dumb without school/family? See, I am deaf and smart. Anyway- We used to hang out a lot and see each other almost everyday but it has been stopped until she found a true love and spending time with him. I still love her with all my heart but I don't want to lose her. We have been aparting away because of our parents divorced, she is under my parents child support until age of 23 yrs old. She still get their money and free place and free clothes and free food and it is considered to me as UNFAIR. I was supposed to be the one who get those free stuff by my parents not my sister that get those. I dont understand why my mom has been ignoring me as a special girl who is deaf. She told me that I was a beautiful girl and will look out for me and help me out with what I needed in my life. I thought deaf people are wonderful to have in their family. I think they just don't care or don't even understand about deaf people. She said I annoys her a lot in her life... its part of life... what sisters are for?? she annoys me too. I felt that she wanted a hearing sister not a deaf sister. I thought she was happy with it and I also thought its a miracle for the family that has a deaf girl. It has been really difficult for me to deal with in my life and really hoping that my sister would realize that I am the important person in her life that she could look out sometimes and able to spend time with me like we used to be like our great memories, laughters time and etc...

I love my sister no matter what... MISS YOU GIRL!!!

i do like my brother but he and me fighting sometimes but im older than my brother!

i have step-siblings who lives in Kansas always adores me very much but dont hates me since my step-dad's death.

I don't hate my brother. But I wish he need to spend time with me and my mom more. He and my mom are not getting along together. He live in different town. He is still dishonoring to his mom. I am so sad. I still love him. :( He is 11 years older than me.

I have a younger sister who is 20 yrs old. She is hearing and knows a lot of sign language by me taught her when she was a baby. We were very close sisters and best friends but not anymore. It has been drifting and drifting...

My sister dislike me so much even she doesn't tell her friends that she have a deaf sister.. letting her friends to find out themselves to meet me in person whenever I am around her. I tried to make things nice for her and support her.. she turned her back on me.... still doing at it.. whats more.. she is very snobby one, very spoiled by mom, is going to marry her fiance who is a CUTEST guy ever than my boyfriend is.. she didn't tell him about us or not even talking about our sisters/friendship... till he found out that she have deaf sister.. he tried to make things work out.. and very upset that she treated me like that horrible.. whats more.. when we were aparted due of our age changed... she spent a lot of stuff and clothings.. i helped her out.. all those times, i tried to ask her for like only less 50 dollars to borrow.. she won't help me with stuff/bills/share clothes with each other because we fit same size. I always ask her for some advices and she never asks me for advices or help with school... I felt like she thinks that I am dumb and still doesn't know anything but I do know anything because I have been graduated from high school and attending college.. how can I be dumb without school/family? See, I am deaf and smart. Anyway- We used to hang out a lot and see each other almost everyday but it has been stopped until she found a true love and spending time with him. I still love her with all my heart but I don't want to lose her. We have been aparting away because of our parents divorced, she is under my parents child support until age of 23 yrs old. She still get their money and free place and free clothes and free food and it is considered to me as UNFAIR. I was supposed to be the one who get those free stuff by my parents not my sister that get those. I dont understand why my mom has been ignoring me as a special girl who is deaf. She told me that I was a beautiful girl and will look out for me and help me out with what I needed in my life. I thought deaf people are wonderful to have in their family. I think they just don't care or don't even understand about deaf people. She said I annoys her a lot in her life... its part of life... what sisters are for?? she annoys me too. I felt that she wanted a hearing sister not a deaf sister. I thought she was happy with it and I also thought its a miracle for the family that has a deaf girl. It has been really difficult for me to deal with in my life and really hoping that my sister would realize that I am the important person in her life that she could look out sometimes and able to spend time with me like we used to be like our great memories, laughters time and etc...

I love my sister no matter what... MISS YOU GIRL!!!

:hug::hug::hug:

This is a good thread. I am very interested in this thread.

Growing up my sister never let me play w/ her. She's 4 yrs older. My brother who is 2 years older used to get in violent fights with me. They taunted me together. They hated me. The only one I loved growing up was my mom. My dad was cold. One time in highschool, my brother and I got in a fight, I grabbed the cold iron and hit him in the small of his back so that he would get away from me. I thought those days were behind me but I moved in w/ him one year and he and I got in a fight because I had a boyfriend come over unexpectedly so I put 2 old coffee's in the linen closet so the guy wouldn't see them (I know it's gross). Then we went out. When I came home to get the old coffee in mugs to clean them, he started fighting w/ me cuz of what I did and he went at me until I fell on the couch and used me legs to keep him from getting to me. I moved out the next day. Anyway, I am 38 now and I still do not like them. I told my sister on 4th of july weekend at my parent's cottage that she's the reason I had a shitty childhood. No, I don't like them.

I have three sisters and two brothers.

We are very close even one of my sisters that we do hate her for what she did wrong but we forgave her plus we recently found that we have a half brother in 2004, we already became close from there. :D My family are wonderful thing to me, I love them dearly ;)

Umm, I don't have any brother or sisters here, except for a few fake ones....the only half brother passed away few years ago, I didn't hate him. I do miss him as my cool brother!

I don't hate my one brother and one sister. They are 10 & 12 years older than me. I never fight with them. My brother never write me or call me. Sometime, my sister did write me e-mails but not much. They are different. It's long story. I love them very much.

"hate" is too strong of a word for me to use. I'm just frustrated at my siblings. Love them, but am frustrated.

I love my sister I just can't live under the same roof with her.

Back