Do you drink Beer,Whiskey or Wine?

Do you drink Beer,Whiskey or Wine

• Yes

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters
Same here TB depend in mah mood i haven't drink since lost mah best friend who in heaven *smh* so i m think abt get DRUNK this weekend :giggle: or we can zoom out DRUNK w/TOF? HEHE!!

Ya I do drink beer. I LOVE Shiner Bock... the best beer eva! (Made in Texas - pure Texas bred beer) :D :beer: :thumb: I don't drink whiskey straight but I do mix whiskey with other stuff. Not a fan of wine.

I prefer wine along with dinner once in a while. It's White Zindenfel. :D

Tis poll isn't formed right because the only 2 choices you have... either you drink all three or you don't which makes no sense and not true for most people.

I partake of all three at different times once in a blue moon. :P

deaflibrarian said:
I have heard microbrewery beer is excellent. Have you tried that instead of the mainstream American beers such as Budweiser, Coors (which now has merged with Molson Canada), etc.?

Speaking of Canadian beers, I do like Canadian...
In SLC they do have several microbrewing places, and I love to hang out in one of their biergartens looking over to the mountains, whilst sipping some beer and eating. Delish!

kuifje75 said:
I do drink all three of these: beer, whiskey and wine.
I prefer foreign beers over American beer, 'cos American beer tastes like crap.
:-o *snubbing Kootchie*

Canadian beers rawks! :ily:

Did you know drinking can cause cancer and can even cause death? It killed Babe Ruth.It killed Billy Martan.It killed Mickey Mantle.It killed Johnny Unitas.It killed Bill Haley.It killed Jerry Turner. It killed Joe Dimaggio. So theres still time to attend to an AA meeting before it kills you.

ravensteve1961 said:
Did you know drinking can cause cancer and can even cause death? It killed Babe Ruth.It killed Billy Martan.It killed Mickey Mantle.It killed Johnny Unitas.It killed Bill Haley.It killed Jerry Turner. It killed Joe Dimaggio. So theres still time to attend to an AA meeting before it kills you.

Look ...there is a difference between being an alcoholic and social drinker. These were alcoholics.

Excessive drinking do lead to liver damage, etc.

But why are you preaching us? You are the one who loves to eat Big Macs and that alone can cause your arteries go clogged.

But Im not in the mood to go into a debate with you over this. You will not believe me anyway.

Food cant kill you if its poisoned.Red meat is food! Cheese is Food! Tomatoes is food. Lettuce is food .Pickles is food. Special sauce is food .Bread is food. All those ingredents is in a big mac and its food!!! Grown from the earth and animals. Booze is chemical drinks man made drinks not from GOD So they can kill you.

ravensteve1961 said:
Food cant kill you if its poisoned.Red meat is food! Cheese is Food! Tomatoes is food. Lettuce is food .Pickles is food. Special sauce is food .Bread is food. All those ingredents is in a big mac and its food!!! Grown from the earth and animals. Booze is chemical drinks man made drinks not from GOD So they can kill you.
:dizzy:

You apparently forgot that red meat and cheese has fat. Big Macs have that dressing that is manmade and you have to walk 10 miles to walk off ONE Big Mac literally.

There are tons of research to back up the benefits of moderate red wine drinking but I am too tired to argue with you.

Like I said earlier and will say again, I am not here to debate about this. Lets agree to disagree.

Beer for me...that's it!

But on occasion I'll have a Tott's Supreme Reserve-Cuvee Brut champagne :)

ravensteve1961 said:
Im glad to see most of members are not drinkers. Now i know none of you would get behind a wheel of a car and drive drunk.

You wouldn't have to worry about me, anyway, RavenSteve. I don't have a driver's license. :)

ravensteve1961 said:

:gives:

It's HIGHLY PROCESSED food with a LOT of fat and calories. Anyway, you're both right. Drinking too much is bad for you, but so is having the wrong kind of diet.

So, this is a draw. Okay, Steve?

ravensteve1961 said:
So theres still time to attend to an AA meeting before it kills you.

I think you need to attend AA* meeting before karma kicks you major time.

* AA = ******** Anyonmous

I love this quote:
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "WOW! What a ride!""

LovelyBlkGal said:
Same here TB depend in mah mood i haven't drink since lost mah best friend who in heaven *smh* so i m think abt get DRUNK this weekend :giggle: or we can zoom out DRUNK w/TOF? HEHE!!
oh yea why not!!!!???? hehehe!

One of my all-time favorite T-shirts:

"I don’t have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall down—no problem."

:mrgreen:

To be honestly that I do drink really few times a year only for special occasional party. I never forget that time I was young like about 20 yrs old and had two friends coming over and we laugh and I pour a bowl of beer for my parent's dog to drink and he drank and got drunk. :lol:

PurrMeow

Back