Do you consider Animal or human Sacrifice as......

Do you consider Animal or human sacrifice

• as cruelty?

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • as not cruelty?

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • as normal accord belief?

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • as other reasons?

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex husband told me once when he was a kid... he went "cat" fishing. he got a fishing pole and put food on the hook.. he swung the pole and there was a cat coming toward the hook and the cat ate some.. My ex husband jerked the pole and the hook got hooked into the cat's mouth..the cat went wild and kept flipping, running back and forth while ex hubby was reeling in. as soon as the cat came closer.. he held on to him and took the hook out of its mouth and buried the cat alive.

Was that horrible!? I didn't like it when he told me that. I was really pissed at him and told him that turned me off. He kept telling me he was young and he didn't like cats. He certainly wasn't an animal lover it was hard for me to have animals around him.

Reba said:
No, it is NOT normal for children to intentionally abuse animals.

Heath, I hope you now realize how wrong it was for you to torture those animals. I didn't read that in your post. Do you know understand that what you did was very bad? Have you repented of that sin? If you are sorry about what you did, you really shouldn't post those examples in a way that sounds like bragging or pleasure. Please think about that.

Hi Reba,

I was not bragging or doing it for pleasure.

I made some mistakes as a kid and would not do them again as an adult.

I guess people got the wrong idea because I was just telling it like it is from when I was a kid.

I know many guys who did that too when they were a kid. Most boys have had swung a cat at one time or another and I always find it hard to believe when a guy says he never hurt a cat when he was a kid.

If he kept hurting animals well into adulthood then something is seriously wrong there because that is usually what boys do at that age and are curious then swing a cat around.

Reba said:
I can't vote because the way you worded the choices. You combined animal AND human sacrifice together, and you didn't specify the method of animal sacrifice, and you didn't specify if you mean currently practiced or historically practiced, etc. That is, none of your choices applied.

IMO there is no need for human OR animal sacrifice now. God required specific animal sacrifice until Jesus was the final sacrifice. So I say no sacrifice, human or animal, is necessary now. Animal sacrifice, done following the rules that God established, was necessary until Jesus was sacrificed. All other sacrifice--no.

I consider animal and human equal that´s why I put "or" which mean is "either", not "AND".

It look like animal sacrifice is okay for you. You would of vote animal sacrifice as belief reasons or not cruelty if I did not add human on the poll. Correct?

Heath said:
I know many guys who did that too when they were a kid. Most boys have had swung a cat at one time or another and I always find it hard to believe when a guy says he never hurt a cat when he was a kid.

Well believe it, Not every guy or child was like you, Heath.

Tamara said:
Doctors/Psych/researchers tried to pinpointed why and how the so-called infamous murderers such as Jeff Dahmner, Ted Bundy, David "Son of Sam" Berkowitz, Albert "Boston Strangler" DeSalvo, they'd started it from their childhood to become cruel to their animals before they hurting people!!

http://www.dubelu.com/articles/Scie...The-Key-To-Serial-Minds-By-C-Bailey-Lloyd.php

http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=cruelty_kidsandcruelty

Parents should focus on their children and show kindness to animals, as they are their first teacher to observed their children's feelings/understand and emotion, as its known as the "Triad of warning signs in childhood".

:gpost: and thank you for links... I save this links.

Yes, it´s an exactly what I often said in my previous posts to focus children´s feeling and show positive things to children. That´s exactly why I beleive in psychology.

Heath said:
I am not much for animal sacrifice for religious purposes beyond when I was a kid and swung the cat's tail and splattered the cat's brains all over the cement or shot small animals with a bb gun in a very cruel way, not for hunting purposes to get some meat to eat at the dinner table or getting a needle from my mom's sewing basket and put on my hearing aid then put the needle pin in the cat to hear the cat scream.

*goose bump* I would be total mad if I see my boys do that like what you did... I feel bad for cat... Why you do that? Is it just because of curiously out of boring? Right? I thought you were well raised by strong christian parents?

That´s what you said
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=418423&postcount=14

No wonder why I don´t follow what the bible says. I bet you would of be good boy if your parents don´t worship the bible and command you something what you don´t like...

Every boy at one time or another has at least done something cruel to animals.

No true, not EVERY... My sons are animal lover and respect for not touch Kim´s 4 kitten... They treat our cats as our family. My boy lecture their friends to not touch kittens when they come to visit to see Kim´s 4 kitten... They love to watch animals on TV... they are very mad if someone cruel animals.

I already have 2 cats and will keep 2 of 4 kittens because we all are cat lover.

I know that in Israel you will see animals being sacrificed according to the Torah and I also know that if you went to Palestine that you will see muslims doing the same thing with Halal meat and pronouncing the name of Allah.

As for human sacrifices, that is mainly done by native tribes in South America, Africa and other third world countries.

Yes, that´s correct.

I don't think we need to do animal sacrifices beyond saying the Lord's Prayer at suppertime to give Thanks to the Good Almighty Lord and God who provides the food and drink needed to stay healthy. If you are going to get an animal for food then make it swift , clean and do not hurt the animal anymore than is needed. Preferably one shot should stop a deer then take the deer home and cut up, label the deer meat then put in freezer to cook for later at suppertime and say Thank you to the Lord for providing the deer meat.

I see no problem if you hunt animalsl for FOODS, not animal sacrifices... :ugh2:

Hi Liebling,

My mom yelled at me and she was very mad at me when the neighbors found me doing that to the cat and I did get punished for that.

Heath said:
Hi Reba,

I was not bragging or doing it for pleasure.

I made some mistakes as a kid and would not do them again as an adult.

I guess people got the wrong idea because I was just telling it like it is from when I was a kid.

If he kept hurting animals well into adulthood then something is seriously wrong there because that is usually what boys do at that age and are curious then swing a cat around.

Yes I can understand that you as kids made mistakes like everyone but what you do with cat is too extreme. Perhaps it´s something do with your unhappy childhood due strict parents?

I´m sorry when you find it hard to beleive that not all boys do like this but it´s true. My sons are animal lover and NEVER do that to hurt animals. We visit to Zoo every year because my both sons want it.

Heath said:
Hi Liebling,

My mom yelled at me and she was very mad at me when the neighbors found me doing that to the cat and I did get punished for that.

You got me curiously. What kind of punishment your mother made after learn that what you did with cat? I hope you don´t mind me to ask you question.

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes I can understand that you as kids made mistakes like everyone

Are you kidding me Liebling?, what he did to those animals was just a simple mistake?

I think I'm going to get sick

^Angel^ said:
Are you kidding me Liebling?, what he did to those animals was just a simple mistake?

I think I'm going to getting sick

You didn´t take full sentence of my post... I said:

Yes I can understand that you as kids made mistakes like everyone but what you do with cat is too extreme.

That´s what I mean is Health did is too extreme than we kids made mistakes like everyone but you took my half of full sentence post as quote.

I know what Health did is too extreme... :cold: It´s not normal.

You didn´t take full sentence of my post... I said:

That´s what I mean is Health did is too extreme than we kids made mistakes like everyone but you took my half of full sentence post as quote.

I know what Health did is too extreme... :cold: It´s not normal.

Opps, I'm so sorry Liebling, I only read the first two words in your post

Forgive me? :aw:

You got me curiously. What kind of punishment your mother made after learn that what you did with cat? I hope you don´t mind me to ask you question.

My mom grounded me for 2 weeks and I could not play outside with the neighborhood boys.

I had to learn about being nice to animals from my mom. The only animal I was nice to were dogs and puppies.

My dad laughed at first when he heard about it then he got really serious and told me to never ever do that again and he enforced the 2 weeks of being grounded really strict.

It seems just about everybody is giving me hell on this one and you need to keep in mind that I would not do those things as an adult okay ?

Heath said:
My mom grounded me for 2 weeks and I could not play outside with the neighborhood boys.

That's it? She should have done the same thing that you've done with that cat. So, you can have a taste of your own medicine.

Cheri said:
That's it? She should have done the same thing that you've done with that cat. So, you can have a taste of your own medicine.

She did not do that. She said how do you think if you were the cat? then I understood what my mom was trying to say.

RebelGirl..
I am sorry to say this.. I wouldnt marry to your husband..

(leaving and throw up in toilet)..

It's not one bit surprising that serial killers start with animal cruelty.

I think many kids who are cruel to animals tend to be less empathetic to humankind and seek total dominance over animals including humans. Not surprisingly, Heath fits that profile - he seeks dominence and unfortuantely uses religion as one of the tools for it.

Cheri said:
Well believe it, Not every guy or child was like you, Heath.

There's ALOT of guys doin' that. Look at China/Japan -- they do kill their cats in their boilin' pots while the cats are alive.

DoofusMama said:
RebelGirl..
I am sorry to say this.. I wouldnt marry to your husband..

(leaving and throw up in toilet)..

Lol.. I'm not with him anymore.. i haven't been with him in 6 years...
he wasn't for me anyways...

sorry, girl... i made you sick...

the reason i was bringing that up because Heath brought it up about cruelty and I meant to say that I totally disagree what happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back