Do you consider Animal or human Sacrifice as......

Do you consider Animal or human sacrifice

• as cruelty?

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • as not cruelty?

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • as normal accord belief?

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • as other reasons?

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty much against humans and animals sacrifices. It sick and is cruel. But yes, I have heard some pretty horrific stories about young teenagers and some adults are involved in the "cults" using either humans and animals "sacrifices". It sick and twisted.

Animals Sacrifices happens in OLD Testament.

New Testsment that Jesus, the Christ sacrifices for everybody.

Saturn cult group uses the animals/humans to sacrifices and still do.

Yes that is true, But using animal and human sacrifices is no longer allowed here in US. But I am pretty sure in some other countries still do sacrifices. So, over the years I used to read news papers about police, or FBI goes undercover to catch the cults in the acts and arrest them for doing sacrifices and brain-washing people. Have to becareful who you trust out there.

Yes that is true, But using animal and human sacrifices is no longer allowed here in US. But I am pretty sure in some other countries still do sacrifices. So, over the years I used to read news papers about police, or FBI goes undercover to catch the cults in the acts and arrest them for doing sacrifices and brain-washing people. Have to becareful who you trust out there.
We do have satanic rituals to sacrificed animals here. It is against law but they do it in secret. sad.

WOW! I didnt realize you post many quotes in one comment lol =P

This is my thread and allow anyone (I mean everyone no matter which belief they have) to entitle their opinion no matter what they think or not because I like open discussion.

Oh, ah, I get it.

You as adult know how to limit your opinion is good. I don't tell ADers what to do because they are adults and know their limits, too since they know AD rules.

Ah, no wonder they thought I was "bossy". Mmm, I see many ADers are insulting, fighting, and etc etc.. Okay, I'd better to boost up my opinion a bit without having a headache. I like to have a clean thread, aha. Again, it's your thread. :D

Yes, you are not alone... Many of us wondering the same as well because we are animal lovers.

Why sacrifice them? Because the bible said that God like animal sacrifice, not fruit/vegetable sacrifice because fruit/vegetable from ground... :dunno2:

Simple is press the button to report Moderator & Admin. if you feel being insult/bash by ADers and let Moderator & Admin. to check themselves and then explain you what they think... They would remove posts if they feel it's not right.

Hm, it's kinda of hard for me to trust mods so I'd rather to ignore the bashing comments by skipping them.. Thanks for offering. ;)

No matter either before or after Jesus's death but animal sacrifie is animal sacrifie period. Muslims in Islam countries still do that.

Actually, I agreed with this one:

That's why they need a pure animal to clean a sin, I know it's curel to do... because there was no Jesus in that time (Old T). But, right now, we have Jesus so we are able to be saved without using an animal for clean a sin. I still cant find some quotes from the Bible did mention about against cruelity on animals, I dont remember which it is.

However, you dont have to believe in what the Bible said, you are on your own for what you are feeling so comfortable and all matters. ^_^

Yeah... my favorite tv show named "Police Animal: Miami" (or something else) and it made me so sad how people mistreated those poor animals and pets. :(:(

Even worse, I hate fur farms, dog soups, etc etc. It's just too much to watch. It made me to :tears: :tears: :( :(

I think it's wrong to take the life of another person or animal, but historically sacrifices were made to please different gods or spirits. I don't entirely understand it, but I guess it made sense to them. :dunno2:

Nodding with you in agreement! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back